FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Reporting

Reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyLondonpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Can't see the point of reporting no shows or where a guy is masquerading as a couple or woman. The reported person is always going to deny it and admin are not going to investigate.

Has anyone ever known any thing ever to come of such reports?

(obviously reports of posts asking for money or illegal activities are different as there will be written evidence in such cases)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It's frustrating & there's quite a few posts about it on here.

I've reported a few in my time (no show couples, females pointing me to their AW profile & prices lists) but are still around.

I'm sure the Admin get loads of reports daily & perhaps it's only the repeat offenders who get flagged up & eventually banned,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin do respond to it and the perpetrators are punished!

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I once reported a female profile for offering me a verification in return for one for them. The profile was closed down pretty quickly, not immediately, but action was taken.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Time to take action ourselves then. Grab your pitch forks

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Admin do respond to it and the perpetrators are punished! "

Not in my experience they aren't

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Reported racist derogatory comment last week got no feed back, even contacted admit but no reply so i guess no interest other than taking your subscription

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Time to take action ourselves then. Grab your pitch forks "

I'm all out of pitch forks. Will a garden rake do?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only reported a profile once, when I received a message describing in graphic detail how he would like to watch me being gang r****

To this day his profile is still active.

Admin are only human and I'm sure are very busy, but some things just shouldn't be tolerated.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

On the odd occasion, we've reported a profile for incorrect gender or using fake photos. It's sometimes been changed or deleted within a day or so.

More often than not, I suspect they probably just pop up again on another profile.

belfast

Maybe they shy away from racist issues

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Time to take action ourselves then. Grab your pitch forks

I'm all out of pitch forks. Will a garden rake do?"

Aye bring that

By *808Man  over a year ago

Geneva

I reported someone who was uploading my pictures privately sent to them onto their fab. Banned within 2 hours. Maybe i was lucky but I am extremely satisfied with that response time

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"I once reported a female profile for offering me a verification in return for one for them. The profile was closed down pretty quickly, not immediately, but action was taken."

Same happened to me as well and her profile was taken down pretty quickly.

belfast

Pity admit wouldn't post and explain the criteria regarding giving feedback, I'll not hold my breath!!!!

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Pity admit wouldn't post and explain the criteria regarding giving feedback, I'll not hold my breath!!!!"

They don't reply to reports. They say that.

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

I've reported at least 2 profiles openly asking for or advertising illegal drugs, neither profile was banned and one was still doing it a week or so later. D.

belfast

So people make the time and effert to report things, to help make the site better for all its members and this mysterious group of people who call themselves 'admit' don't see fit to give members feedback!! So people never know if action has been taken or not! Just because a profile has been deleted it doesn't mean it was closed down by 'admin' as profiles disappear all the time.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******