FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finding it hard

Finding it hard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *S14FUN84 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

Just looking for abit more advice to be honest. I message alot of women and couples and im always one for polite messages but they just get deleted straight away. Where am i going wrong? I also send face pics when people ask in first message and code words in the subject.

Any more hints would be lovely haha

And no i cant have a face pic on my profile before anyone asks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly the best advice we can give is go to a club and speak to couples it's nearly impossible to break the ice on a website like this

Fab wise we rarely ignore messages but a message sent to us on here by a single man hasn't led to a meet yet

bristol

"Honestly the best advice we can give is go to a club and speak to couples it's nearly impossible to break the ice on a website like this

Fab wise we rarely ignore messages but a message sent to us on here by a single man hasn't led to a meet yet "

Thank you just need to build up courage to go haha

bristol

"Just looking for abit more advice to be honest. I message alot of women and couples and im always one for polite messages but they just get deleted straight away. Where am i going wrong? I also send face pics when people ask in first message and code words in the subject.

And no i cant have a face pic on my profile before anyone asks "

And before people ask i know im no brad pitt but don't think im that bad either lol

Better pictures will help, doesn't have to be face pics. Less cock on show, we know you love yours, but seen one seen them all. If people want to see one they can ask.

Most (but by no means all) people don't like to meet attached people, and you profile screams that you're cheating. Now that may not be the case and there may be a perfectly good other reason for not accommodating and needing discretion.

Your profile says nothing about what your looking for from a meet. We would skip on by.

Poppy

Try talking some better, more imaginative Photos. Re write your profile and give it a little depth.

"Just looking for abit more advice to be honest. I message alot of women and couples and im always one for polite messages but they just get deleted straight away. Where am i going wrong? I also send face pics when people ask in first message and code words in the subject.

your pictures are a bit odd, not very flattering, you're very obviously married, which is a big no for many people and your profile doesn't give anyone a reason to choose you above anyone else...

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Well to look at from another angle is..i never send face pictures until i've spoken a bit and i've never used any code words. I always read profiles and send a message saying something about what they've written in their bio. Maybe you're too compliant?

As said before better photos to reel the people you want to chat to in.

» Add a new message to this topic