FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what should i do?

what should i do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alisburycpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

its not often you meet a sexy lady during work hours.

she is just what my wife and I would enjoy. She was very flirty with me,and i'm sure she's up for some fun.

but we're interested in ffm fun only.

do I just tell her or what!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Personally I wouldn't. I like to keep my work life very separate. What happens if it goes wrong...

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Personally I wouldn't. I like to keep my work life very separate. What happens if it goes wrong... "

Exactly. It'll seem like a great idea until it turns into a bad one at which point all sorts of things are at risk.

By *alisburycpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

"Personally I wouldn't. I like to keep my work life very separate. What happens if it goes wrong... "

very true,but!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"its not often you meet a sexy lady during work hours.

she is just what my wife and I would enjoy. She was very flirty with me,and i'm sure she's up for some fun.

do I just tell her or what!"

How nice for her that your wife and yourself would enjoy her. How about her enjoyment?? Another selfish couple just out for themselves.

How nice for her that your wife and yourself would enjoy her. How about her enjoyment?? Another selfish couple just out for themselves."

Horrible attitude. So she's friendly to some random guy and he thinks him and his wife can use her.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A couple of people have said this lately and I agree. What goes on in fab circles isn't normal in every day life.

Someone you meet in a work situation is just going about their life, they very likely aren't looking for mff or indeed anything sexual. Stick to fab where people actually advertise the fact that they want to get sexual with people and how.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

How nice for her that your wife and yourself would enjoy her. How about her enjoyment?? Another selfish couple just out for themselves.

Horrible attitude. So she's friendly to some random guy and he thinks him and his wife can use her. "

And they moan about how hard it is to find single females..I wonder why?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Performing seal and couples plaything spring to mind

"A couple of people have said this lately and I agree. What goes on in fab circles isn't normal in every day life.

Someone you meet in a work situation is just going about their life, they very likely aren't looking for mff or indeed anything sexual. Stick to fab where people actually advertise the fact that they want to get sexual with people and how."

lines between fab reality and actual reality are getting blurred.

"Performing seal and couples plaything spring to mind"

Not all couples. It's just as important that our meets get enjoyment. We'd feel really shit if anyone walked away feeling anything less.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Performing seal and couples plaything spring to mind

Not all couples. It's just as important that our meets get enjoyment. We'd feel really shit if anyone walked away feeling anything less."

then you guys are clearly the exception xx

By *adrMan  over a year ago

Near Bedford

do I just tell her or what!"

Why not just keep responding to her flirting with you, until SHE makes a move towards something more? And as already said think of/respond to her needs/interests rather than you own.

Like I said the other day to a similar scenario - don't shit on your own doorstep!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Not all couples. It's just as important that our meets get enjoyment. We'd feel really shit if anyone walked away feeling anything less."

Same for us, a big part of the fun is that feeling of shared experience and enjoyment.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Personally I wouldn't go there as business and pleasure don't mix

Its funny..no one complains when couples are seeking single guys only, im sure if single women and guys alike did not want to be treated like "playthings" they wouldnt have looking for couples amongst their preferences.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Its funny..no one complains when couples are seeking single guys only, im sure if single women and guys alike did not want to be treated like "playthings" they wouldnt have looking for couples amongst their preferences. "

I think it's the particular attitude displayed here rather than just looking to meet. Although I have to say that lots of couples expect single men to dance to their tune. I often tell single guys to avoid profiles where it's obvious that they'll be expected to jump through hoops. However they often don't help themselves by agreeing to do so.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

The op said she is just what they would enjoy. I dont see anywhere where it says they dont care what she wants. The question to me read as the op believed she was interested in just him and he was asking whether we the forumites should think he should tell her that he would prefer a ffm. She can always say yes or no.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The op said she is just what they would enjoy. I dont see anywhere where it says they dont care what she wants. The question to me read as the op believed she was interested in just him and he was asking whether we the forumites should think he should tell her that he would prefer a ffm. She can always say yes or no."

I can honestly say that in my long and varied working life which included much banter and flirting not one person, ever asked me if I'm up for a mff out of the blue

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

This thread is going to get interesting. I'll put the kettle on.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"The op said she is just what they would enjoy. I dont see anywhere where it says they dont care what she wants. The question to me read as the op believed she was interested in just him and he was asking whether we the forumites should think he should tell her that he would prefer a ffm. She can always say yes or no.

I can honestly say that in my long and varied working life which included much banter and flirting not one person, ever asked me if I'm up for a mff out of the blue "

I have no doubt haha. I must have missed something here though. People have jumped on the couple for treating the lass like a plaything. I dont see evidence of that at all. Mff is their thing. Question is whether a work colleague should be brought into the mix as far as I can see.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Yes .... just tell your wife ... whats the problem ...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The op said she is just what they would enjoy. I dont see anywhere where it says they dont care what she wants. The question to me read as the op believed she was interested in just him and he was asking whether we the forumites should think he should tell her that he would prefer a ffm. She can always say yes or no.

I can honestly say that in my long and varied working life which included much banter and flirting not one person, ever asked me if I'm up for a mff out of the blue

I have no doubt haha. I must have missed something here though. People have jumped on the couple for treating the lass like a plaything. I dont see evidence of that at all. Mff is their thing. Question is whether a work colleague should be brought into the mix as far as I can see."

Based on the scant evidence we have I would say that her willingness to indulge in sex with casual partners has been assumed based on work place flirting and the fact that the op finds her sexy. How she would be treated should this turn out to be true is anyone's guess.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Your profile says otherwise, you may want to update it.

» Add a new message to this topic