FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Humiliating

Humiliating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the most humiliating things your parents caught you doing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not particularly rude or anything, but walking down a street in dorset with my dad, many years ago, i did a complete double take at some hot looking tanned guy in shorts walking past,craned my neck back over my shoulder to get a look at his bum, and fell over a bicycle chained to a lampost..i actually really hurt myself, still have a scar...but my dad laughed like i had never seen him laugh before...tears pouring down his cheeks!

Wanking!

Getting married to my now ex wife

"Getting married to my now ex wife "

Why was that humiliating?

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

Dad came in my room as my then boyfriend was cumming in my mouth

"Dad came in my room as my then boyfriend was cumming in my mouth"

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

My sister got married on the Saturday , Sunday morning on her way to The airport for her honeymoon she dropped off all her clothes from the wedding day at ours,collected he suitcase full of holiday clothes and went to Manchester airport. On the Monday I was home doing study for exams, I had worn some of hers and my mums undies, stockings,tights and dresses before but the lure of a wedding dress and white undies etc was too much so I stripped off , opened her bag and unzipped her wedding dress from its carry case, in her bag was her tiara with veil,white basque, thong, white stockings and white high heels which were all jeweled and finished in silk. I put her basque in, attached stockings, pulled her panties on and put her high heels on, that would have been enough as I was rock hard but the lure of the dress was too much, so I took it off its hanger, unzipped it and stepped into it,reaching around to fasten the zip I had forgotten to pad the boobs in the basque so I unzipped and put some stuffing in, zipped up and then got the veil and tiara out,putting it on was great but it needed long hair to make it right so I went into mums room knowing she has a few wigs in her wardrobe, found one which was mousy blonde with high lights very much in the style and colour of my sisters hair, I put it on and veil, taking smell mums pink lipstick I applied some and a bit of eye shadow and blusher, a spray of gautier perfume and I was busting to cum. Looking in the full length mirrors of mums wardrobe I twirled andpised and pouted and assumed feminine poses, with the veil over my face I pulled up the front of the long white dress and started to rub my cock through the lace of the thong, soon I was wanking like mad, what I had forgot to do was put the chain on the front door and I had not heard the door open or my mum come upstairs, she must have heard noises in her bedroom and came upstairs to investigate, well I'm sure you can picture the scene when she opened the door, cock in hand, stockings panties on display, high heels and brides dress with veil and a women's wig on I was caught like a rabbit in headlights, she looked, looked away,looked again and said when you have finished hang the dress up and bring the dirty underwear down for washing, she closed the door, I stood shaking like a leaf, hard on quickly disappearing, I waited a minute and though wells he knows and just said when "I had finished" to put them back so I thought might as well carry on and cum, didn't take too long but as I had laid on mumsbed to finally cum it meant semen went all over the panties and the body of the basque, I walked to the bathroom still in full brideal outfit and wiped the cum up with tissues and walked across the landing with the dress ruffling and high heels clicking on the wooden floor so mum would obviously have heard, I undressed, put mums wig back, put the dress on its hanger and the veil,shoes and tiara into my sisters bag, picking up the basque,panties, stockings I went to the bathroom to wash off my make up , back in male clothes I went downstairs and put the undies in the laundry, I was terrified of what mum would say, in the end the only thing she said was "have you brought everything down to be washed?", that was it, I checked a couple of days later and mum had put the clean undwear back in my sisters bag, re packed the high heels, veil etc all MES and tidy and had replaced the wedding dress properly into the dress carrier.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

My mother in law caught us at it not good at all cringe lol

"My mother in law caught us at it not good at all cringe lol"

Oh I think id actually die lol

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

I did wasn't a good day lol

"My sister got married on the Saturday , Sunday morning on her way to The airport for her honeymoon she dropped off all her clothes from the wedding day at ours,collected he suitcase full of holiday clothes and went to Manchester airport. On the Monday I was home doing study for exams, I had worn some of hers and my mums undies, stockings,tights and dresses before but the lure of a wedding dress and white undies etc was too much so I stripped off , opened her bag and unzipped her wedding dress from its carry case, in her bag was her tiara with veil,white basque, thong, white stockings and white high heels which were all jeweled and finished in silk. I put her basque in, attached stockings, pulled her panties on and put her high heels on, that would have been enough as I was rock hard but the lure of the dress was too much, so I took it off its hanger, unzipped it and stepped into it,reaching around to fasten the zip I had forgotten to pad the boobs in the basque so I unzipped and put some stuffing in, zipped up and then got the veil and tiara out,putting it on was great but it needed long hair to make it right so I went into mums room knowing she has a few wigs in her wardrobe, found one which was mousy blonde with high lights very much in the style and colour of my sisters hair, I put it on and veil, taking smell mums pink lipstick I applied some and a bit of eye shadow and blusher, a spray of gautier perfume and I was busting to cum. Looking in the full length mirrors of mums wardrobe I twirled andpised and pouted and assumed feminine poses, with the veil over my face I pulled up the front of the long white dress and started to rub my cock through the lace of the thong, soon I was wanking like mad, what I had forgot to do was put the chain on the front door and I had not heard the door open or my mum come upstairs, she must have heard noises in her bedroom and came upstairs to investigate, well I'm sure you can picture the scene when she opened the door, cock in hand, stockings panties on display, high heels and brides dress with veil and a women's wig on I was caught like a rabbit in headlights, she looked, looked away,looked again and said when you have finished hang the dress up and bring the dirty underwear down for washing, she closed the door, I stood shaking like a leaf, hard on quickly disappearing, I waited a minute and though wells he knows and just said when "I had finished" to put them back so I thought might as well carry on and cum, didn't take too long but as I had laid on mumsbed to finally cum it meant semen went all over the panties and the body of the basque, I walked to the bathroom still in full brideal outfit and wiped the cum up with tissues and walked across the landing with the dress ruffling and high heels clicking on the wooden floor so mum would obviously have heard, I undressed, put mums wig back, put the dress on its hanger and the veil,shoes and tiara into my sisters bag, picking up the basque,panties, stockings I went to the bathroom to wash off my make up , back in male clothes I went downstairs and put the undies in the laundry, I was terrified of what mum would say, in the end the only thing she said was "have you brought everything down to be washed?", that was it, I checked a couple of days later and mum had put the clean undwear back in my sisters bag, re packed the high heels, veil etc all MES and tidy and had replaced the wedding dress properly into the dress carrier. "

No ones going to beatnik this

» Add a new message to this topic