FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 3rd time lucky

3rd time lucky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having my 3rd go at this and well into my 3rd time around on the site yet still not had a meet...

The male to female ratio on this site is not doubt CRAZY! But could I be doing something wrong or are club meets the way forward...

Throw me some advice fabbers!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get rid of the cock pics. We've all got one, but you won't stand out with your dick out.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

The fact your age is wrong is a bit shit like

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Advice taken

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Having my 3rd go at this and well into my 3rd time around on the site yet still not had a meet...

The male to female ratio on this site is not doubt CRAZY! But could I be doing something wrong or are club meets the way forward...

Throw me some advice fabbers!!"

Forums, clubs & perseverance mate

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If your profile age is wrong, change it or message admin. In the profile text it's probably better to state your actual age, not 'late twenties'.

Keep it all positive as negative text tends to deter people. Remove the negative stuff. Your profile is your shop window to sell you.

Many prefer not to see terms like cougar.

It can take many months for you single guys to get established - follow it through if you have the will. Coming and going from the site is potentially a deterrent for others too - they may view you as less reliable, especially if they prefer longer term fbs.

Question why you are here and what makes you successfully with meeting new partners elsewhere - incorporate your skills if relevant. If you generally get mixed results, consider how you can improve things.

Ultimately it is you that you are selling - you should be the best at doing this and we learn best from mistakes, rather than giving up.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I looked at your profile. Thought you are a good age, great body, can accommodate....then I read your profile and saw you were quite a lot younger. You're too far for me but that would put me off tbh.

» Add a new message to this topic