FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not doing well... why!?

Not doing well... why!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Daniel Craig however I 'do well' away from fab. I can't seem to get a lot of luck on here.

Due to my job I require discretion, plus being on fab isn't something I tell everyone about, could this be part of the reason?

Any tips would be appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can accommodate most of the time"

"Have to be discrete due to my job"

These are often seen as flags of someone who's cheating on the partner. Just a thought.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Suppose if you're having more luck away from here that's the way to go. Nice pic's though apart from the grubby mirror...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do enjoy the fab lifestyle and meeting couples... don't often find too many swinging couples at the local bar!

I'll get the mirror polish and newspapers out now!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I do enjoy the fab lifestyle and meeting couples... don't often find too many swinging couples at the local bar!

I'll get the mirror polish and newspapers out now!"

and don't forget to tidy up your toiletries

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP in a regular bar you can chat and your personality should shine through.

On here it's your profile that needs to shine

"Don't get me wrong, I'm no Daniel Craig however I 'do well' away from fab. I can't seem to get a lot of luck on here.

Due to my job I require discretion, plus being on fab isn't something I tell everyone about, could this be part of the reason?

Any tips would be appreciated! "

Hey Maxpower, I’m feeling your pain. I was on here previously as a single male and forgot how hard it is to get started.

I’m off to Liberations Portsmouth in October. It’s always a good idea to get to socials or clubs. You can meet people and and there’s nothing better than talking in the flesh I’ve found?

I was having a discussion with a friend at work today about this very thing. The use of online sites to date/meet people.

Ultimately, you loose a lot of communication through such a site. I think there’s a statistic that states only 5% of what we communicate it transferred via the words we say or write.

So when you think of the odds; No verification’s, lots of single guys who are time wasters, lots of cheating men on partners and you mix in the fact your only really getting over 5% of you on here, it’s a long painful road

But, patience is a virtue and I still remember when I met my first couple who I’m still in touch with. It was great.

Give it time, someone will have the urge and desire to meet you.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Don't know if you'd made changes since you posted, but it looks OK to me, maybe include something about what you're into or can offer though.. And lose the disclaimer from the bottom of your bio

You've had 6 veri's that's not so bad. I can't even get messages read due to being unveiled. You're doing better than a lot of us

» Add a new message to this topic