FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi guys

Bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before joining fab I thought that bi men were an uncommon thing, is fab representative of the general population. Or is fab just a bit gay?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If Fab were "a bit gay" as you put it then a lot of people would be disappointed!!

Are people here more open minded and indeed open about their sexuality here? Then yes of course they are, it is after all a site designed around sex and sexuality.

Whether the proportion of bisexual males here is representative of society at large then I don't know the actual figures is the answer but I'd suggest it isn't, just may appear that way for the reasons outlined above

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 17:23:23]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men are turning because is fecking easier than trying find a women on this site....and if i where honest the sex is way better! If one meets the right guy that is.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Before joining fab I thought that bi men were an uncommon thing, is fab representative of the general population. Or is fab just a bit gay?

"

Fab represents a range of sexual orientation and interests - that's what makes the world go round

» Add a new message to this topic