FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do other wives set their husband's up with men?

Do other wives set their husband's up with men?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have done this a few times. It does help that my hubby goes both ways! When we have been out together and I notice a man eyeing up my husband I'll make an excuse to go to the bar etc, my husband unaware that he was drawing any attention, would happily sit and wait. I'd talk to the guy for confirmation and send him over to hubby. He'd be happy to talk to this stranger so no worries on that front. Id watch a while as the stranger flirted with the odd touch etc and then I'd rejoin. Hubby introduced me to this random guy all the while being felt up covertly and then I dropped the bombshell by saying, " you're going home with this guy ". They'd both leave and I knew it wouldn't be long before my husband was sucking on a cock and taking into his arse. I get so turned on by this I can't help myself pimping him out. He always comes home happy though and ready to reclaim him. I don't miss out because I sometimes don't go home alone either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic