FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > As I may me down to sleep

As I may me down to sleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I pray to the Lord my kids will sleep. They've took it in turns to get up several times during the night for the past week. So hoping they'll sleep tonight.

What are you guys praying for ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Heck! Good luck with the kids!

Pray? Usually just do what I can and try and do the right thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah, them days of kids not sleeping are a far distant foggy memory. Good luck OP.

As for me, I'm praying a meet with a certain person next Wednesday goes well

"I pray to the Lord my kids will sleep. They've took it in turns to get up several times during the night for the past week. So hoping they'll sleep tonight.

What are you guys praying for ?"

Pretty much the same as you minus the sickness bug I pray for sleep!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I pray to the Lord my kids will sleep. They've took it in turns to get up several times during the night for the past week. So hoping they'll sleep tonight.

Can't you buy chloroform on eBay?

Cal

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Tostop coughing. Ive had a really bad cough for 5 weeks now.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I pray for World peace and an end to hunger and suffering.

No wait, that was when I was Miss World

praying that the van won't start in the morning day off work

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Mine still don't and their in there teens

I just want to sleep myself

What are you guys praying for ?

Pretty much the same as you minus the sickness bug I pray for sleep!!"

The same had 1 poorly last week and this week our little one has a ear infection witch the docs will not give antibiotics for has they want children to try and fight infections themselves. So plenty of calpol and spend the night taking it in turns getting her back off to sleep

"Tostop coughing. Ive had a really bad cough for 5 weeks now."

Have u tried putting vicks on feet then sleep in socks? Dont how or why, but it works. Thought it was a load of rubbish until i tried it

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Tostop coughing. Ive had a really bad cough for 5 weeks now.

Have u tried putting vicks on feet then sleep in socks? Dont how or why, but it works. Thought it was a load of rubbish until i tried it"

Yes! I was told that by a work colleague once, did not believe them but tried it and it worked

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I pray for a whole nights' sleep...

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

"I pray for a whole nights' sleep..."

Me too !

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Have u tried putting vicks on feet then sleep in socks? Dont how or why, but it works. Thought it was a load of rubbish until i tried it

Yes! I was told that by a work colleague once, did not believe them but tried it and it worked"

Some years ago I had a cough which went on for months. It was later diagnosed as whooping cough which I don't think I'd had as a child. So if it your cough continues go to the doctor, although mine failed to diagnose whooping cough and kept on about sending me for an x-Ray. I actually self-diagnosed my whooping cough by comparing my cough to a sound file of a cough on the Internet!

Have u tried putting vicks on feet then sleep in socks? Dont how or why, but it works. Thought it was a load of rubbish until i tried it"

I tried it but it didn't work at all

"Ah, them days of kids not sleeping are a far distant foggy memory. Good luck OP.

"

They usually sleep all night for me but last weekend a guy dressed as a clown scared the shit out of them while we were out for a walk and then they started getting up during the night

Forgiveness

By *omeo1stMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

I pray that the weekend takes its time in arriving .... I’m on holiday and fly back tomorrow

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

Not the same as kids,but our kitten is a little menace and wakes up about half 4.He then runs round making as much noise as possible and trashes things.so i pray for when hes older and sleeps in lol.

Miss

"Ah, them days of kids not sleeping are a far distant foggy memory. Good luck OP.

They usually sleep all night for me but last weekend a guy dressed as a clown scared the shit out of them while we were out for a walk and then they started getting up during the night "

Tat is by far the nastiest thing anyone can do. Really feel for u. And our prayers are the same fr them to have a full might sleep no potty break excuses so we can watch a decent adult movie instead of some chic flick pulley romance cripple. Don't y they call it chick flick they turn my stomach personally with their honey sweet endings.

"Tostop coughing. Ive had a really bad cough for 5 weeks now."

Vicks vaporub on the soles of your feet

Plenty of it and put some clean socks on so your bed doesn't get greasy

You will stop coughing within 5-10 minutes

They usually sleep all night for me but last weekend a guy dressed as a clown scared the shit out of them while we were out for a walk and then they started getting up during the night

Tat is by far the nastiest thing anyone can do. Really feel for u. And our prayers are the same fr them to have a full might sleep no potty break excuses so we can watch a decent adult movie instead of some chic flick pulley romance cripple. Don't y they call it chick flick they turn my stomach personally with their honey sweet endings."

If I could have caught the fucker I'd have killed them. My little girl got up several times during then night.

Tat is by far the nastiest thing anyone can do. Really feel for u. And our prayers are the same fr them to have a full might sleep no potty break excuses so we can watch a decent adult movie instead of some chic flick pulley romance cripple. Don't y they call it chick flick they turn my stomach personally with their honey sweet endings.

If I could have caught the fucker I'd have killed them. My little girl got up several times during then night."

Ouhhh bless now she'll probably develop a life long fear of clowns . I hope theyllbe able to put it behind them. That arse deserves to be sectioned

If I could have caught the fucker I'd have killed them. My little girl got up several times during then night.

Ouhhh bless now she'll probably develop a life long fear of clowns . I hope theyllbe able to put it behind them. That arse deserves to be sectioned "

Oh I hope not. I've got a fear of clowns as it is

Hopefully tonight is my night and they will both sleep soundly

"Hopefully tonight is my night and they will both sleep soundly "

Fingers crossed for u xx

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi op

Not the same as kids,but our kitten is a little menace and wakes up about half 4.He then runs round making as much noise as possible and trashes things.so i pray for when hes older and sleeps in lol.

Miss"

Kittens are adorable when they're not naughty.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Hi op

Miss

Kittens are adorable when they're not naughty."

All my past cats have been older ,so this is new lol.Hes gorgeous ,but v mischievous

"Hopefully tonight is my night and they will both sleep soundly

Fingers crossed for u xx"

My little girl got up just the once thankfully

» Add a new message to this topic