FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rNaughtyUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

After another last minute 'can't do it' yesterday it struck me that there is a lot of members here that seem to suffer last 'no-shows' and 'let-downs'.

Should we have a Hall Of Shame or some way of flagging up the time wasters?

I've had some fantastic meets on Fab but I am questioning if the negatives outweigh the positives due to the amount of people here who talk the talk but can't walk the walk!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What stops people posting false negative reviews?

How woukd you police it.

Sadly being let down comes with the site/swinging etc

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Just focus on the ones who do turn up. Block the ones that don't with no good reason.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

"Just focus on the ones who do turn up. Block the ones that don't with no good reason. "

Fully agree with this comment.

It is an unfortunate part of the scene and even if you open a hall of shame its easy to just open a new profile and start again.

I had one guy stand me up twice in a few weeks but but when we did meet he turned out to be a gem. And we still meet.

Enjoy the good times.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

MrNaughtyUK is a complete time waster, avoid like the plague! We arranged to meet but 10 mins before we were supposed to meet he blocked me and never turned up! I'm especially annoyed as I'd traveled over an hour to meet him!

Oh hang on, we've never spoken to each other before let alone organised a meet...

Or how about

MrNaughtyUK is a complete time waster, avoid like the plague! We arranged to meet but 10 mins before he messages me saying he's got a family emergency and has to cancel. I don't believe him because everyone uses that excuse and it's *never* genuine so he must be a liar!

It will never happen because it's too much work for Admin to babysit every person who uses the site and every conversation they have because there will be people who will abuse it. Just think, women get enough abuse already for turning men down, a man who can't stand rejection will see her as a time waster and want to get back at her another way after she blocks him.

Time wasters suck but so is being falsely accused of being one.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

"

Time wasters suck ."

Hopefully not just timewasters

As for op's original point

Tis open to abuse so not really viable , imagine the work for the back end staff having to moderate such a forum.

Annoying at is , it's part of the FAB experience

By *sffWoman  over a year ago

belfast

Suck it up buttercup, it's part and parcel of fab life

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

If you open a hall of shame and enter someone into it, what's to say that they won't recipricate and put you in into it.

Afer all it would be your word against theirs. They could say they waited for you and you didn't even bother to text or call to say that you're not going to turn up.

It would never work.

Mr2

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

No ,this is asked alot op.

It would be too open to abuse /spite.

Keep reporting and like admin deal.

Miss

» Add a new message to this topic