FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Piercings

Piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r n mrs zorro OP   Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

Have any females out there got their clit pierced? If so does it hurt and does it add spice when having sex or self play

Obviously no pain no gain.....but is the gain worth it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the clit good they pierce.

Painful. Not for me. But others differs

I enjoy having mine licked

caerphilly

I love being licked....but always looking for more ways to feel pleasure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had my clit hood pierced for about 15 years, I absolutely love it. The ball closure sits on the perfect place for stimulation, which is of most benefit when I'm playing with myself. In terms of sex with someone else, it doesn't add anything sensation wise, but it feels very sexy to have it, and guys love discovering it.

As regards how much it hurt when I had it done, I don't recall it being particularly painful, probably akin to having my nose pierced.

I would always recommend going to a body piecer who has a good reputation, not just anyone. Having said that, a lot of places don't do genital piercings anymore, because of the change to the FGM law. From what I recall, the change means that piercings such as clit hoods, labia etc. are now classed as female genital mutilation, will be reported by NHS professionals if they treat a patient who has one...go figure!

V x

caerphilly

Thank you so much for reply and a great insight to piercings. I would love to have it done and hopefully find a reputable person to do it. Definitely worth looking into. X #excited

Father Christmas has his first gift on the list... along with a new tattoo

» Add a new message to this topic