FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wrongly Verifying

Wrongly Verifying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *voryChickforEbonyCock OP   Woman  over a year ago

Home or Away

I think I just witnessed someone being verified without a genuine meet. I was contacted this morn by a guy in dire desperation to be verified, I found this to be a real turn off and declined! But within minutes he was verified by a couple saying they’d just met him in his truck! How could this be! Am I right to be annoyed? as it’s difficult enough on here for people plus someone’s been verified and deemed ‘a safe’ meet in my eyes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Report it to admin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Report it to admin."

I have had a couple of requests to verify...all turned down of course...

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

This is why we never put too much trust in veris...

Some people have loads and have let us down and some with none have been lovely and genuine etc

X

Ps always meet in a public place irrespective of their veris!

"I think I just witnessed someone being verified without a genuine meet. I was contacted this morn by a guy in dire desperation to be verified, I found this to be a real turn off and declined! But within minutes he was verified by a couple saying they’d just met him in his truck! How could this be! Am I right to be annoyed? as it’s difficult enough on here for people plus someone’s been verified and deemed ‘a safe’ meet in my eyes."

report to admin

and

and i dont deem any verification as safe

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I think I just witnessed someone being verified without a genuine meet. I was contacted this morn by a guy in dire desperation to be verified, I found this to be a real turn off and declined! But within minutes he was verified by a couple saying they’d just met him in his truck! How could this be! Am I right to be annoyed? as it’s difficult enough on here for people plus someone’s been verified and deemed ‘a safe’ meet in my eyes."

Unless you have facts 100% then i don't see why you're annoyed?. Not assumption or anything along them lines. Facts cold hard ones

Home or Away

I did report! And in saying ‘safe’ I meant that he was verified as the person in the pic and is who he says he is etc

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Happens a lot ... I’ve caught a few out

Home or Away

"I think I just witnessed someone being verified without a genuine meet. I was contacted this morn by a guy in dire desperation to be verified, I found this to be a real turn off and declined! But within minutes he was verified by a couple saying they’d just met him in his truck! How could this be! Am I right to be annoyed? as it’s difficult enough on here for people plus someone’s been verified and deemed ‘a safe’ meet in my eyes.

Happens a lot ... I’ve caught a few out "

Must admit it’s the first time! His desperation was so off putting!

Well I hope it was worth it

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have been asked to verify someone before just coz we click on his cam for 2 seconds didn't even speak or out

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

I've had a few verifications from guys I've never met. I didn't ask for them to verify me and I don't have them on display. When I asked them why they had done them the reply was because I would love to meet you for real. Very strange

For us, the only veri that matters is our own - with a first social-only meet.

I wouldn't willingly ask people to verify me without actually meeting in person or cam thats abit creepy tbh

I got veri'd by a couple i'be never met. Reported it but reporting doesn't remove the veri.

It still shows on the summary.

I asked a guy why he had been on fab for years with no veris, he said there was a misunderstanding, fab admin accused him of verifying someone he never met and removed all the veris he had. Does that happen?

Sounds fishy to me

Home or Away

"I got veri'd by a couple i'be never met. Reported it but reporting doesn't remove the veri.

It still shows on the summary."

Fortunately babe it was removed and u fortunately for the profile who verified well they were removed also so admin did good

"I asked a guy why he had been on fab for years with no veris, he said there was a misunderstanding, fab admin accused him of verifying someone he never met and removed all the veris he had. Does that happen?"

can happen but he should be having veris still

» Add a new message to this topic