FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pimp lol

pimp lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has any one ever had messages of people recommending others ??

i just got this mail "Hiya i am on here to tell ppl how sexi my best mate is well reali my fuk buddy.He is amazing in bed couldnt believe it wen i met him.You wanna know his name on here? " now im guessing its a guy recommending himself ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh , and who ever ur is joined 1 day ago, :-%

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"has any one ever had messages of people recommending others ??

i just got this mail "Hiya i am on here to tell ppl how sexi my best mate is well reali my fuk buddy.He is amazing in bed couldnt believe it wen i met him.You wanna know his name on here? " now im guessing its a guy recommending himself ??

"

And they can't bloody well spell.....

Or is that textspeak again (or should I say twatspeak)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had one of them a few months ago. So thought lets carry this on, as ya never know.

She said he wasnt that good looking but good in bed and a nice cock! wtf! so took a look at his profile and pics and sent her one saying ' you can keep him wouldnt touch him with a barge pole' she got a right strop on.

I mean why try and fob of a fuckbuddy if he that good? very very strange to me!!! and sad.

Can not believe as i wrote that the person mailed me this lol.

get a life love!!

Hiya i am on here to tell ppl how sexi my best mate is well reali my fuk buddy.He is amazing in bed couldnt believe it wen i met him.You wanna know his name on here?

i sent a mail back saying go on then, lol

ive just checked his profile out, and he's 24 with 3 cock pics ( hairy as fook) lol

and his profile is written in the same text speak as the 1st message.... hmmmm fishy.... the 2ns mail asked me to let "her" know what i think... lol

saddo

Cyprus

"i sent a mail back saying go on then, lol

ive just checked his profile out, and he's 24 with 3 cock pics ( hairy as fook) lol

and his profile is written in the same text speak as the 1st message.... hmmmm fishy.... the 2ns mail asked me to let "her" know what i think... lol

saddo"

I want one.....................

And this is the profile.........................Hi i am sexy **** looking for sexual fun with ladys and men.And i am here to tell you about my fuk buddy cos he ant getting the attention that he shud be.He is amazing in bed if your intrested to know who it is please send me a message.GUYS STOP messaging me for now here to sort my fuk buddy out first i will just delete your messages and nt read em ok.I love oral sex.I can travel and accom.I am a really horny lady with a high sex drive.If you like what you see please send me a message i dont bite well maybe ais is the profile lol.....

ooopss i aint gonna get banned from forums am i? lol

Cyprus

"And this is the profile.........................Hi i am sexy **** looking for sexual fun with ladys and men.And i am here to tell you about my fuk buddy cos he ant getting the attention that he shud be.He is amazing in bed if your intrested to know who it is please send me a message.GUYS STOP messaging me for now here to sort my fuk buddy out first i will just delete your messages and nt read em ok.I love oral sex.I can travel and accom.I am a really horny lady with a high sex drive.If you like what you see please send me a message i dont bite well maybe ais is the profile lol....."

I wish people would make up their minds....does she want to meet blokes or not?

am p*** nice to meet u i like sex alot i kno i am young but i like sex with older women.If u like wat you see please send me a message.

and this is the sexy f/b profile lol

"ooopss i aint gonna get banned from forums am i? lol"

lol, why what have you done?.... come on out with them...er it

S&A

u didnt notice then! phew hehe x

LOL....do you think the single male is evolving here?

Has he finally figured that the only way to increase his cock action is to aquire the one accessory that is sort after on the site.....that being the elusive single fem?. I mean hook one, buddy up and he might even get mail!! or even better he doesnt even have to send mail anymore...she can do it for him!

Who the fook is gonna fall for that?

Possibly some single guys haha

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"LOL....do you think the single male is evolving here?

Has he finally figured that the only way to increase his cock action is to aquire the one accessory that is sort after on the site.....that being the elusive single fem?. I mean hook one, buddy up and he might even get mail!! or even better he doesnt even have to send mail anymore...she can do it for him!"

--------------------------------

must be luck but never had a prob finding single gals ..but it does seem iffy to me ....

...damn my plan has been rumbled!

I did once have a sort of similar situation... I was chatting to a girl when I first joined the site. She told me she would only meet me if I met her gay friend first and did him up the bum! All sounded very dodgy to me.

We are friendly with a couple who regularly meet single guys.I was talking to them the other day and they said some of the guys they've met said "I see you've met Trace & Ric,can you sort us out a meet,coz they've blocked single guys".We asked if they were joking but they said not.The cheek of that, it beggars belief.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

thats taking the piss ...i have heard of it before tho a .woman i know had a knock on the door and a stranger stood there saying he was a mate of a guy she went with once.......The other one is the fireman plan ....so many guys now making out they are firemen and hiring or borrowing the gear and having a pic took in front of local firestation next to an engine ....lol...ya got to give us credit for trying some times lol

» Add a new message to this topic