FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you could live anywhere

If you could live anywhere

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where would it be. Now this is in relation to the site and swingers (couples singles, fruitbats) that you have seen in other parts of the country, where you have seen profiles or pics that have caught your fancy.

Me, I think it would be the Midlands, a lot of people from the Midlands catch my eye (give it back, ya buggers). This is not saying that Devon people aren't lush (they so are), but you know its all a bit of fun

P xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We's stay where we are

Anywhere? We'd give this up and move to Santorini

I love Tenby in Wales...... but if I was to go further afield it would be a toss up between Boulder County Colorado or St Ives in Sydney

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Lots of randy buggers in Yorkshire so I am fine here. Otherwise, hmmmm, I think I'd move to Zante, or somewhere in the US.

Nope, happy here...lots of lovely swingers in Fife. The scenery's not too bad either.

Ok look, you were all supposed to say Devon, is it that difficult to get a compliment round here.........

Ok you are all in special ed for the next week 1000 times on the blackboard "We must recognise when Pauly90 is fishing for a compliment, we must recognise

Not sure where exactly but do know from watching escape to the country that it would definitly be a nice old place with a bit of land and out buildings out in the sticks somewhere, love places like that and old buildings

"Ok look, you were all supposed to say Devon, is it that difficult to get a compliment round here.........

Ok you are all in special ed for the next week 1000 times on the blackboard "We must recognise when Pauly90 is fishing for a compliment, we must recognise "

Went to Weymouth in April. It smelled of fish!

Likewise Yorkshire is fine for me in terms of swinging. Besides which I travel round the country with work so most locations are no problem whatsoever and no I don't lay drives for a living...

"Ok look, you were all supposed to say Devon, is it that difficult to get a compliment round here.........

Ok you are all in special ed for the next week 1000 times on the blackboard "We must recognise when Pauly90 is fishing for a compliment, we must recognise

I, I, I well really!!

Went to Weymouth in April. It smelled of fish! "

" and no I don't lay drives for a living..."

No, you drive to lays.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

About 20 miles north, then Sir cud get here in 15 minutes not half an hour

"Where would it be. Now this is in relation to the site and swingers (couples singles, fruitbats) that you have seen in other parts of the country, where you have seen profiles or pics that have caught your fancy.

Me, I think it would be the Midlands, a lot of people from the Midlands catch my eye (give it back, ya buggers). This is not saying that Devon people aren't lush (they so are), but you know its all a bit of fun

P xxx"

Darlaston

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Rotheram, no idea where it is but would stalk Archangel. lol

Only joking.... spoilt in the south west. Most gorgeous guys in the country down here...

Cap'd adge

Canada maybe, if i could come back to this country twice a year.

I'm orginally from the Nottingham / Derby area and would love to go back... family is there, and there do seem to be some lovely people on here, from that area too...

Having said that,i'm meeting more people up here, and having a considerable amount of fun too, so here is good

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm afraid swinging or not, i'd be off to LA or Hawaii, somewhere they have sun, drool...

» Add a new message to this topic