FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Adult cinima

Adult cinima

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ongar to Harlow

Has anyone been to Fantasy Videos in City road north London? I have a few years ago but not recently.

My wife and I would like to go as a couple, but would like to arrange to have a few guys waiting for us / her. It would help break the ice.

mail us if you like to arrange a meet. Please leave feed back on here about the condition of FV now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riseeTV/TS  over a year ago

MacKay

My (now ex) and I went one night to look see. It was dark, grotty and had poorly dressed men in the place.

A kinky venue though if you are a bit of an exhibitionist and like to play.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I went some years ago just to see if it was as bad as people said, and YES IT IS!

Definately wipe your feet on the way out to Keep Britain Tidy.

OK, what I remember...90% of the guys there were gay, and openly so.

Not a couple to be seen all the time I was there.

The smell was horrendous. A rugby team dressing room smells nicer than that place.

Nice shoes won't stay nice there for long. The floor should have a David Attenborough documentary made about the life living in and on it.

Best (worst?) of all, the films are crap, the seats are falling apart and the people in there don't speak a lot of English...and certainly don't know the meaning of "No" "Stop" or "Get Lost".

If you HAVE to tick a box, then go, but be warned. But really, there have to be better places.

By *atrick69Man  over a year ago

Hastings

I've been to FV loads of times over the years. It's definitely cleaner & tidier than it used to be but it's still pretty seedy. However if you like that kind of thing can be great fun. Not enough couples visit though & it's usually just men. If you like lots of attention it's ideal. You would certainly not go short on admirers or willing volunteers. I'd love to meet you there. Please let me know when you're planning a visit!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been a few times now.. Both times had a very good time.. Place wasnt openly dirty, didnt smell and first time we got really really lucky on guys..

Had it once where I had to stop a guy trying to help me with another guy.. but they got the idea that I really dont like guy on guy stuff..and were then happy to just play with me.

We wont be going to foxy ladys for a bit as its now underinvestigation and been in their local paper.. lol

but will be off to angels and sinners soon

Its a great experience as far as we were concerned.. although were disapointed the men not as others had described... Maybe Master looks scary and they didnt want to upset him lol

but even when I went into the 2nd cinema by myself.. the men didnt jump me..

Cali

Its never really interested me or hasn't so far. What are the highlights in doing it?

We've often fantasised about kinky sex in an adult cinema, but always suspected the reality would be far from fun. Based on the posts so far, we were right. Shame though, as it does make for a good fantasy

Well we put on a sex show that seemed to get much interest..

And as I laid there with my Master having me orgasm over and over again.. guys cam and wanked all over me.

Also fucked about 3 of them.. and got totally covered.... loved the dirty side of it..

For us its mostly because we love bukkake.. so its a great place for me to get totally covered..

Cali

"Well we put on a sex show that seemed to get much interest..

And as I laid there with my Master having me orgasm over and over again.. guys cam and wanked all over me.

Also fucked about 3 of them.. and got totally covered.... loved the dirty side of it..

For us its mostly because we love bukkake.. so its a great place for me to get totally covered..

Cali "

Ooh you're a dirty girl Which is lovely of course, but don't you just hate it when people are bukkaking all over the place when you're just trying to enjoy the film!

"

but will be off to angels and sinners soon

"

Any idea when? I'd be keen to contribute to your bukkake!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

can anyone tell me if there are any decent cinemas in yorkshire?

» Add a new message to this topic