FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single bi guy survey

Single bi guy survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I'm also on here with a couples profile and based on the type of responses we get from single bi males I'm starting to wonder about something.

In short. Although our main focus is on meeting bi couples. Most people that approach us are bi and bi curious single males. Nothing surprising about that but more often than not their desire is to play a submissive rule in a MMF threesome with us.

So here's my question. I'm wondering if other bi couples are experiencing the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reathless-arrowsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

No

No specific preference is expressed when we get messages (which suits us)

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I’m surprised your majority response is from bi guys not straight guys

But moving on, yes we are the same, which suits what we want. Although as a greedy girl it would be nice to meet the odd guy who doesn’t identify as sub.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, we are getting a lot of bi (or fab straight) sub guys looking to serve. But then, we are a Domme sub couple

Does your profile infer that you're Dom? It might just be coincidence.

I'd be happy to play any role in a bi mmf

Does that make me sound desperate

"I'd be happy to play any role in a bi mmf

Does that make me sound desperate "

Versatility isn’t what we look for. We like sub guys not switches.

not so much submissive guys but mostly only orally bi or bottoms or claiming to be versatile but aren't really, which is a shame because the Monkey does like to get fucked...

London

"I’m surprised your majority response is from bi guys not straight guys

But moving on, yes we are the same, which suits what we want. Although as a greedy girl it would be nice to meet the odd guy who doesn’t identify as sub. "

Oh there is no shortage of interest from straight guys but they are of no interest to me unless they are part of a couple.

I suspect my GF would be a greedy girl under the right circumstances but the setting would have to be right

But moving on, yes we are the same, which suits what we want. Although as a greedy girl it would be nice to meet the odd guy who doesn’t identify as sub.

Oh there is no shortage of interest from straight guys but they are of no interest to me unless they are part of a couple.

I suspect my GF would be a greedy girl under the right circumstances but the setting would have to be right "

These things shouldn’t be rushed

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We're finding the same, always seems to be bi subs and not what we're looking for We're really struggling to find a bi guy who isn't a sub! D

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

"Does your profile infer that you're Dom? It might just be coincidence. "

Hi, this is our couples profile. Although my GF is my sub (sexually only) I don't think that's conveyed in our profile.

London

I suspect my GF would be a greedy girl under the right circumstances but the setting would have to be right

These things shouldn’t be rushed "

Exactly, she's happy enough knowing that she can when's she's ready. The only restriction as far as I'm concerned is that any future GB would have to be with a group of bi guys.

London

"We're finding the same, always seems to be bi subs and not what we're looking for We're really struggling to find a bi guy who isn't a sub! D "

Not that I don't wish you luck on your search but its good to know its not just us experiencing this.

"Does your profile infer that you're Dom? It might just be coincidence.

Hi, this is our couples profile. Although my GF is my sub (sexually only) I don't think that's conveyed in our profile."

I agree. Probably just their fantasy then and hoping that you will be into that.

I was in a bi couple and we got sub bi guys mailing too. Our profile didn't infer we were looking for bi guys. We did once look for dom bi guys but had no luck.

London

Hi, this is our couples profile. Although my GF is my sub (sexually only) I don't think that's conveyed in our profile.

I agree. Probably just their fantasy then and hoping that you will be into that.

I was in a bi couple and we got sub bi guys mailing too. Our profile didn't infer we were looking for bi guys. We did once look for dom bi guys but had no luck. "

Phew that's a relief. Although I am a Dom bi male within our dynamic my GF is the only person I am interested in dominating.

We both love sucking cock but because of my history as a former Dom/Bull I could never bring myself to suck a guy's cock if he is a sub....or indeed if he is a dom.

I was in a bi couple and we got sub bi guys mailing too. Our profile didn't infer we were looking for bi guys. We did once look for dom bi guys but had no luck.

Phew that's a relief. Although I am a Dom bi male within our dynamic my GF is the only person I am interested in dominating.

We both love sucking cock but because of my history as a former Dom/Bull I could never bring myself to suck a guy's cock if he is a sub....or indeed if he is a dom."

You could try saying that on your profile. Some will read it.

London

We both love sucking cock but because of my history as a former Dom/Bull I could never bring myself to suck a guy's cock if he is a sub....or indeed if he is a dom.

You could try saying that on your profile. Some will read it. "

Don't get me started on people not reading profiles lolol

» Add a new message to this topic