FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Love older women

Love older women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know what it is I just love to be dominated by an older women just want one to ride the fuck outta me lol is it just me

Or does anybody else ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the third identical post asking for older women to notice you. It isn't working. Try doing an advanced search, and tick the box that asks for the search to only pick up 'those who seek my age group too'. You will be mailing a group that seeks your age

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"This is the third identical post asking for older women to notice you. It isn't working. Try doing an advanced search, and tick the box that asks for the search to only pick up 'those who seek my age group too'. You will be mailing a group that seeks your age "

Good advice

"This is the third identical post asking for older women to notice you. It isn't working. Try doing an advanced search, and tick the box that asks for the search to only pick up 'those who seek my age group too'. You will be mailing a group that seeks your age

Good advice "

It's that thing called wisdom, that comes with age

Spam anyone?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Can't see women queuing up to be called old. "I want to fuck you because you are old" is not a good chat up line at all!

"Can't see women queuing up to be called old. "I want to fuck you because you are old" is not a good chat up line at all!"

Hahaha so true I guess ugly, minger, stupid, and a few otherwise insulting words will also provide a similar wealth of relies! !!

"Can't see women queuing up to be called old. "I want to fuck you because you are old" is not a good chat up line at all!

Hahaha so true I guess ugly, minger, stupid, and a few otherwise insulting words will also provide a similar wealth of relies! !!"

Replies! !!

» Add a new message to this topic