FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Camping for fair pricing in clubs

Camping for fair pricing in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

CAMPAIN that should read!! lol Bloody autocorrect

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"CAMPAIN that should read!! lol Bloody autocorrect "
CAMPAIGN I think you mean lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Camping at clubs .

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Camping at clubs . "
I hear some can be very camp

"There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx"

Apart from camping, you state equal expectations from similarly like minded people. However not everybody’s expectations are the same and we all have the right to be non similarly like minded!

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Enjoy your club full of men.

a campaign about campaining whilst camping

im in

tents up

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx"

So let’s say they did make the price the same for single women and couples as it is for single guys .

There would be a huge increase in the single guys wanting to attend with there being a drop in the admission price . And certainly not an increase in the single women and couples who would have to pay more .

So the club would have to limit the number of single guys as it could easily be a very disproportionate mix . Or they don’t limit numbers , and you get dozens of single guys seeking out the females .

I can’t see that working I’m honest , can you ?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Do you understand HOW clubs decide to charge less for single females ?

It is notoriously hard for clubs to attract a lone female to any club or any event ... men in the other hand are quite happy to go it alone

Men are the first to moan that there are not enough single females at clubs already !

I have hosted club nights for clubs and my own and trust me the pricing structure is done for a reason .. I attend a club every Saturday as a couple and never object to the fee

Only thing I think is unfair is when clubs charge ridiculous amounts for single guys compared to couples .. this normally seems to give the single guys the feeling of expected play for their money.

Keep Couples and single guys the same cost and ladies less or free

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the pricing is determined by demand.

Paying the same price won't guarantee similar expectations although it may lessen the degree of entitlement felt by those who pay more.

Yes! I stated that was a typo! And that misses the point. The fact is an unfair pricing system creates a divide. Should I expect TWICE as much fun as a guy if I pay DOUBLE to get in?! lol

"There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx

So let’s say they did make the price the same for single women and couples as it is for single guys .

There would be a huge increase in the single guys wanting to attend with there being a drop in the admission price . And certainly not an increase in the single women and couples who would have to pay more .

So the club would have to limit the number of single guys as it could easily be a very disproportionate mix . Or they don’t limit numbers , and you get dozens of single guys seeking out the females .

I can’t see that working I’m honest , can you ? "

There would be loads of men saying the women are up themselves, because they didn't fuck them.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex? "
what just because they've paid entry? We aren't unpaid whores who will fuck anyone

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Enjoy your club full of men."

Exactly hence price. What single men pay is bargain for chance of awesome time

"Yes! I stated that was a typo! And that misses the point. The fact is an unfair pricing system creates a divide. Should I expect TWICE as much fun as a guy if I pay DOUBLE to get in?! lol"

and there you have it! you think the price is linked to your expectations? you haven't really thought through the very obvious reasons for the difference in prices.

"Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex? what just because they've paid entry? We aren't unpaid whores who will fuck anyone "

Yep, paying entry is not about guaranteeing sex, fortunately women get a choice! And if he doesn’t want to pay the entrance fee he doesn’t have to go!

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

I dont mind paying more and I understand the reasons for it but some clubs and sex parties over exploit this. One commercial sex party that I enquired about was free for women and couples but singles men had to pay £80 (the party was only for 2 hours); needless to say, I didn't go.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Yes! I stated that was a typo! And that misses the point. The fact is an unfair pricing system creates a divide. Should I expect TWICE as much fun as a guy if I pay DOUBLE to get in?! lol"

I am afraid you have your campaign the wrong way round. You need to campaign for more women to attend clubs such that there are equal numbers of men and women. When that happens prices will be the same.

"I dont mind paying more and I understand the reasons for it but some clubs and sex parties over exploit this. One commercial sex party that I enquired about was free for women and couples but singles men had to pay £80 (the party was only for 2 hours); needless to say, I didn't go."

Exactly it’s your choice to make. You decide whether to spend the money or not.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex? what just because they've paid entry? We aren't unpaid whores who will fuck anyone

Yep, paying entry is not about guaranteeing sex, fortunately women get a choice! And if he doesn’t want to pay the entrance fee he doesn’t have to go! "

Apparrently we aren't supposed to have a choice as they have paid more money than us for entry, that sense of entitlement beggars belief

Interesting points. But it's not about what you expect for your money - although that IS a good point! It's about attitude and fairness. Different pricing for different people is ethically wrong as a basic principal. Letting girls in free - also WRONG! You want equality ladies??? It should be across the board!

Preston/Merseyside

"Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex? what just because they've paid entry? We aren't unpaid whores who will fuck anyone

Yep, paying entry is not about guaranteeing sex, fortunately women get a choice! And if he doesn’t want to pay the entrance fee he doesn’t have to go!

Apparrently we aren't supposed to have a choice as they have paid more money than us for entry, that sense of entitlement beggars belief "

London

"I dont mind paying more and I understand the reasons for it but some clubs and sex parties over exploit this. One commercial sex party that I enquired about was free for women and couples but singles men had to pay £80 (the party was only for 2 hours); needless to say, I didn't go."

BY and large parties like that are shit for the single men as well. You will get a mixture of women paid by the organisers to be there and the odd couple who have made little or no effort.

Essex

There’s a very simple answer for people that moan about club prices

If you don’t like it then don’t go !!!

I think some people forget that swinging clubs are business’s too and they aren’t just there to provide free entertainment and work tirelessly hard to keep afloat in the quieter times

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I’ll camp with you when women get equal pay to be able to afford to pay the same. Until then...

You shouldn’t expect anything. You aren’t entitled to have sex just because you’ve paid to get in. If that’s what you’re after, maybe a brothel is what you need.

Swinging clubs should be about having fun with like minded people. If you do meet someone you play with, it’s a bonus.

I do agree, some clubs / events charge single guys a fortune - but some don’t. The ‘RAW’ event at Townhouse is a flat £10 entry to everyone & is a pure play event. I think Milf Monday’s is similar, possibly £10 for women, £15 for men. Other events charge guys more. I’ve seen some club entry fees at £50 or £60 for guys which is a bit extreme!

OP, I’d suggest you look around forcevents that are priced more to your liking & make sure you don’t go anywhere with the expectation of play. There is nothing more offputting than a pushy guy who thinks he’s entitled to fuck you because he paid to get in!!

"Interesting points. But it's not about what you expect for your money - although that IS a good point! It's about attitude and fairness. Different pricing for different people is ethically wrong as a basic principal. Letting girls in free - also WRONG! You want equality ladies??? It should be across the board! "

Fairness is about choice. You can choose not to go and spend your life complaining, and let’s face it, single men who spend their time complaining are make themselves less and less appealing!

Good grammar always helps when defining what one means

"Good grammar always helps when defining what one means "

Well that’s a helpful contribution to the debate!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Interesting points. But it's not about what you expect for your money - although that IS a good point! It's about attitude and fairness. Different pricing for different people is ethically wrong as a basic principal. Letting girls in free - also WRONG! You want equality ladies??? It should be across the board! "
to quote a previous poster.. Welcome to your club full of men...

Ha no. I'm sorry that's just silly! The whole premise of the argument is there SHOULD be equality. If everyone pays the same you're all on an equal footing. No one feels seen off. And no one feels they have any more rights than anyone else. Single females aren't the sole answer. Most guys that attend are happy to play with couples who want an mmf..... and there are PLENTY of those lol

Shall I bring the BBQ

By *ickus mintusMan  over a year ago

manchester

I totally agree.but all these type of websites are men only paying

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ha no. I'm sorry that's just silly! The whole premise of the argument is there SHOULD be equality. If everyone pays the same you're all on an equal footing. No one feels seen off. And no one feels they have any more rights than anyone else. Single females aren't the sole answer. Most guys that attend are happy to play with couples who want an mmf..... and there are PLENTY of those lol"
flawed theory as there would be less couples attending its not just about single females

I understand the pricing structure and I am happy to pay it. I love clubs and have no real complaints about pricing.

however I often wonder what would happen if someone decided to challenge a club in court about unfair pricing structures.

Whilst I am happy with things the way they are you can't deny that the pricing structures of clubs often discriminate against single men.

Market economics ....

Ha right! So you're saying if you had to pay you wouldn't go??! lol. Well don't go then! Presumably you are MORE than happy to meet all the sexy guys who've been extortedfor the privilege of meeting you?! SUCH a ridiculous attitude. This ISN'T about any ONE person doing the other a favour!

Bullshit! It's discrimination pure n simple. There is NO justification. Basically means that as a girl going for free guys are paying big bucks for a chance to fuck you. There's a word for that ...... and it AIN'T swinging

"Ha no. I'm sorry that's just silly! The whole premise of the argument is there SHOULD be equality. If everyone pays the same you're all on an equal footing. No one feels seen off. And no one feels they have any more rights than anyone else. Single females aren't the sole answer. Most guys that attend are happy to play with couples who want an mmf..... and there are PLENTY of those lol"

One way to guarantee a reduction in the number of single women and couples attending would be a huge posse of single men chasing any opportunity to grope the nearest female.

So, that would mean even less females to your pound spent getting in. So your value for money goes down, is that fair?!

Preston/Merseyside

"I understand the pricing structure and I am happy to pay it. I love clubs and have no real complaints about pricing.

however I often wonder what would happen if someone decided to challenge a club in court about unfair pricing structures.

Whilst I am happy with things the way they are you can't deny that the pricing structures of clubs often discriminate against single men.

"

Will never happen. Argument has been done to death and things won't change. I wouldn't attend a club that is over run with fellas, neither would my friends.

London

I am afraid it is basic economics.

Lets say, at the moment, single guys are charged £50 in a club, £30 for a couple and £20 for a single woman. The club decides to equalise prices, so each person now pays £25 (so £50 for a couple).

So, prices for single men have dropped by 50%, for couples increased by 66% and for single women increased by 25%. The inevitable outcome of that is greater demand from single men and less demand from couples and single women.

Hence a club dominated by men.

"I understand the pricing structure and I am happy to pay it. I love clubs and have no real complaints about pricing.

"

no one would have a leg to stand on in trying to go to court. Private members clubs can set their own criteria. What men would want to go to a club with an overwhelming ratio of men to women? Makes no sense..

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ha right! So you're saying if you had to pay you wouldn't go??! lol. Well don't go then! Presumably you are MORE than happy to meet all the sexy guys who've been extortedfor the privilege of meeting you?! SUCH a ridiculous attitude. This ISN'T about any ONE person doing the other a favour! "

No need for rudeness. I was merely pointing out that people would be put off attending. I never said if I had to pay I wouldn't go did I?

Preston/Merseyside

" Bullshit! It's discrimination pure n simple. There is NO justification. Basically means that as a girl going for free guys are paying big bucks for a chance to fuck you. There's a word for that ...... and it AIN'T swinging "

Care to say what word it is?

If you feel so strongly about it open a club or challenge it in court. Are you prepared to do that?

Wouldn't YOU?! lol

"Ha no. I'm sorry that's just silly! The whole premise of the argument is there SHOULD be equality. If everyone pays the same you're all on an equal footing. No one feels seen off. And no one feels they have any more rights than anyone else. Single females aren't the sole answer. Most guys that attend are happy to play with couples who want an mmf..... and there are PLENTY of those lol

I am afraid it is basic economics.

Lets say, at the moment, single guys are charged £50 in a club, £30 for a couple and £20 for a single woman. The club decides to equalise prices, so each person now pays £25 (so £50 for a couple).

So, prices for single men have dropped by 50%, for couples increased by 66% and for single women increased by 25%. The inevitable outcome of that is greater demand from single men and less demand from couples and single women.

Hence a club dominated by men. "

Yes and then each single man ends up with much less opportunity to engage with a female. That must be a price worth paying according to the Op!

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

The whole idea behind the pricing structure is an attempt to balance the mix. If everyone paid the same the club would be full to the brim of men complaining of no action, because the only lady there has already played and isnt looking for any more.

Or to put it another way, think of the female, couples and single men ratio on Fab and apply it to a club scene. If single guys have a hard time finding meets on Fab they would find it equally difficult in the club, and would have to pay an entry fee to find that out.

The pricing is structured the way it is for a very good reason. It keeps things fair, despite the OP's objections.

Essex

" Bullshit! It's discrimination pure n simple. There is NO justification. Basically means that as a girl going for free guys are paying big bucks for a chance to fuck you. There's a word for that ...... and it AIN'T swinging "

Your manner is very passive aggressive

Please tell us exactly what your definition of swinging is ?????

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So let's be clear on this particular point of yours then... If women get in for free we are prostitutes, clearly what you are implying here. I think you should think more carefully before posting again hun...

Yes. Prostitution lol. No. Probably not. But it shouldn't be necessary. No sane fair minded person can claim it's a good idea. You can STILL impose quotas OR run theme nights - greedy girls etc

" Bullshit! It's discrimination pure n simple. There is NO justification. Basically means that as a girl going for free guys are paying big bucks for a chance to fuck you. There's a word for that ...... and it AIN'T swinging

Please tell us exactly what your definition of swinging is ????? "

It appears to be women should just f..k him!!!

Essex

" Bullshit! It's discrimination pure n simple. There is NO justification. Basically means that as a girl going for free guys are paying big bucks for a chance to fuck you. There's a word for that ...... and it AIN'T swinging

It appears to be women should just f..k him!!!"

Form an orderly queue ladies ....

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yes. Prostitution lol. No. Probably not. But it shouldn't be necessary. No sane fair minded person can claim it's a good idea. You can STILL impose quotas OR run theme nights - greedy girls etc "
can you please use reply and quote button

Form an orderly queue ladies .... "

Yes everybody loves a stingy man!

no one would have a leg to stand on in trying to go to court. Private members clubs can set their own criteria. What men would want to go to a club with an overwhelming ratio of men to women? Makes no sense.."

Why would there be a club full of of men?

The clubs I goto all try to keep ratios fairly even and no has said that they should change this policy.

This is an obsevation rather than a statement but it kinda feels like there is an attitude of why should us women pay the same as men, and if we have to we simply wont go. If so I ask why?

Surely were all going for the same reason and as we live in an equal rights society surely we all have a right to be treated with the same respect and pay the same fee for the same night out.

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

What about everyone else? This is discrimination as maybe some guys want to queue up

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

OK so by gaining free entry we are seen as prostitutes by the OP, nice. Really not doing himself any favours with this thread.

no one would have a leg to stand on in trying to go to court. Private members clubs can set their own criteria. What men would want to go to a club with an overwhelming ratio of men to women? Makes no sense..

The clubs I goto all try to keep ratios fairly even and no has said that they should change this policy.

This is an obsevation rather than a statement but it kinda feels like there is an attitude of why should us women pay the same as men, and if we have to we simply wont go. If so I ask why?

Surely were all going for the same reason and as we live in an equal rights society surely we all have a right to be treated with the same respect and pay the same fee for the same night out."

To take Op at his word applying a quota would be discrimination because you would be limiting single men in favour of single women etc. That’s blatant discrimination, outrageous!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Surely were all going for the same reason and as we live in an equal rights society surely we all have a right to be treated with the same respect and pay the same fee for the same night out.

To take Op at his word applying a quota would be discrimination because you would be limiting single men in favour of single women etc. That’s blatant discrimination, outrageous! "

absolutely, imagine if the OP was one that had been outside those limits, he'd really have some to rant about.

Essex

What about everyone else? This is discrimination as maybe some guys want to queue up"

Pmsl

What about everyone else? This is discrimination as maybe some guys want to queue up

Pmsl "

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Pmsl "

I love an orderly queue

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

"To take Op at his word applying a quota would be discrimination because you would be limiting single men in favour of single women etc. That’s blatant discrimination, outrageous! "

It makes me wonder how the clubs that limit single guy numbers and "overcharge" the ones that are there manage to survive.

Pmsl

I love an orderly queue "

Hang on, isn’t the woman at the back of the queue to f..k the Op being discriminated against. By the time she’s got to the front he will be good for nothing? Doesn’t seem fair.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

OP, which scenario do you prefer:

a) £30 per person

= club has 20 blokes, 1 couple, no single women.

b) £40 blokes, £20 couples, females free.

= 10 blokes, 13 couples, 5 single females.

Club receives £660 in both cases.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Pmsl

I love an orderly queue

Hang on, isn’t the woman at the back of the queue to f..k the Op being discriminated against. By the time she’s got to the front he will be good for nothing? Doesn’t seem fair. "

Umm dunno I'm confused now not sure if the guys should be queuing or the girls??

Pmsl

I love an orderly queue

Hang on, isn’t the woman at the back of the queue to f..k the Op being discriminated against. By the time she’s got to the front he will be good for nothing? Doesn’t seem fair.

Umm dunno I'm confused now not sure if the guys should be queuing or the girls?? "

In the Ops utopian world it would definitely by the girls queuing up!

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Pmsl

I love an orderly queue

Umm dunno I'm confused now not sure if the guys should be queuing or the girls?? "

Well we cant discriminate so they have to queue boy girl boy girl

My immediate thought. There's enough of the wank bank brigade without lowering prices. Actually heard a man have to shout, can you just let me past your all stood wanking. Not pretty.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Pmsl

I love an orderly queue

Umm dunno I'm confused now not sure if the guys should be queuing or the girls??

Well we cant discriminate so they have to queue boy girl boy girl "

oh of course that's definitely equal opportunity queuing hope he's fully bi or at least fab straight,

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Enjoy your club full of men.

My immediate thought. There's enough of the wank bank brigade without lowering prices. Actually heard a man have to shout, can you just let me past your all stood wanking. Not pretty. "

that's awful

Pmsl

I love an orderly queue

Well we cant discriminate so they have to queue boy girl boy girl "

Yep it’s only fair and right that the Op looks after both men and women equally with no discrimination. I’m sure he’d agree!

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I agree.

And to make it more fair, no one can turn down an offer.

So men have to be prepared to please other men. (as there won't be many women in)

Sheffield

Didn't read this comment from OP before posting. Changes everything.

OP, best you don't go with an attitude like that. Who are you calling that to? My wife? Our friends? people you'd hope to meet?

Stay in and you can wank for free on the internet. Goodbye.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I agree.

So men have to be prepared to please other men. (as there won't be many women in)"

Wow fab point...

By *urpurseCouple  over a year ago

North West

Whatever way people decide to interpret this comment, he is correct in that it is indeed sexual discrimination. In fact its called "Direct Discrimination" Here is a paragraph from the Equality commission website:

"Direct discrimination

This happens when, because of your sex, someone treats you worse than someone of the opposite sex who is in a similar situation.

• For example, a nightclub offers free entry to women but charges men to get in."

Now which single male is willing to go public and take these clubs through the courts?

You can tell I'm bored at work!

You shouldn't expect anything. Your going to a club. Not a brothel.

Numbers can be allocated depending on the theme. Many swingers clubs used to be couples ONLY. That's cool. But if you want the benefit of guys n girls also attending it MUST be fair!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yes! I stated that was a typo! And that misses the point. The fact is an unfair pricing system creates a divide. Should I expect TWICE as much fun as a guy if I pay DOUBLE to get in?! lol

You shouldn't expect anything. Your going to a club. Not a brothel. "

I think there's a fair few on here that get the two confused hun x

"There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx

Whatever way people decide to interpret this comment, he is correct in that it is indeed sexual discrimination. In fact its called "Direct Discrimination" Here is a paragraph from the Equality commission website:

"Direct discrimination

This happens when, because of your sex, someone treats you worse than someone of the opposite sex who is in a similar situation.

• For example, a nightclub offers free entry to women but charges men to get in."

Now which single male is willing to go public and take these clubs through the courts?

"

Private members clubs like Kestrel Hydro are exempt from these rules anyway!

Gloucester

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

North West

"Direct discrimination

"

Although there is a section under the same act that could maybe used in favour of charging less for females:

"•An organisation is taking positive action to encourage or develop people of a sex that is under-represented or disadvantaged in a role or activity"

Maybe clubs can see women as under-represented?

"I agree.

So men have to be prepared to please other men. (as there won't be many women in)Wow fab point... "

Yep sounds like a win win for the Op. everybody pays the same price, it’s all men, they all wank each off so alls fair!!

Essex

"Numbers can be allocated depending on the theme. Many swingers clubs used to be couples ONLY. That's cool. But if you want the benefit of guys n girls also attending it MUST be fair! "

But in your eyes ‘fair’ means cost ...

For others could mean ratio of numbers that come and if I’m not mistaken that’s the majority on this thread that are happy with the pricing structure as it keeps a fair ratio

North West

"Direct discrimination

Private members clubs like Kestrel Hydro are exempt from these rules anyway!"

Only if they have 25 or less members. Im guessing they don't??

"Direct discrimination

Although there is a section under the same act that could maybe used in favour of charging less for females:

"•An organisation is taking positive action to encourage or develop people of a sex that is under-represented or disadvantaged in a role or activity"

Maybe clubs can see women as under-represented? "

As has already been said, these are generally private clubs,so exempt from this Act.

North West

"Direct discrimination

As has already been said, these are generally private clubs,so exempt from this Act. "

See my last post

Sorry but we all seemed too have lost the point of this thread. Op asked about camping for fair prices. Where are we going to pitch our tents?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sorry but we all seemed too have lost the point of this thread. Op asked about camping for fair prices. Where are we going to pitch our tents? "
outside the clubs

"Direct discrimination

As has already been said, these are generally private clubs,so exempt from this Act.

See my last post "

The number's aren't that relevant, it's the fact that you have to pay a joining fee,making the club for members only which means they can structure their prices as they like. They are not breaking any laws. Obviously they wouldn't be able to function for very long if they were.

Sheffield

"

As has already been said, these are generally private clubs,so exempt from this Act. "

I agree with having different pricing for men, women, couples, but I don't think this is actually true, it's a common misconception. If you look it up, it says private members clubs are covered by the same discrimination laws.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Was following this thread with interest but not any more. Has to be a wind up...

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

I can very easily answer this.....

Supply and demand

We also will add that the single guys in clubs who have paid a premium to be there have two definite quality’s ( not always!!) they have paid so don’t want to be kicked out without a refund so won’t push their luck or boundaries and are often more serious about it rather than you and a few mates turning up half cut going we will go in here and might get our Dick sucked for a tenner mate

North West

"Direct discrimination

See my last post

The number's aren't that relevant, it's the fact that you have to pay a joining fee,making the club for members only which means they can structure their prices as they like. They are not breaking any laws. Obviously they wouldn't be able to function for very long if they were."

They are relevant, its in the equality act 2010. Google it.

Not campaigning for either side here. Just playing devils advocate.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Plus too much wind is bad for your tent!!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Plus too much wind is bad for your tent!!"
hot air is just as bad

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The entry fee entitles to entrance and use of the facilities. It doesn't pay for "fun".

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I certainly wouldn’t pay £40 (going rate for couples and singles guys at my local club) to attend as most times I go for the social side unless I’ve gone with someone. Normally I’d pay £15 or less depending on night. The club only allows 10 single guys in on a normal club night do not exactly cashing

With your campaign you’d expect a single female to pay the same as a single guy even on a greedy girl night?

You really should look at the business model for a club and the figures for who attends eg guys, girls, couples. There’s also different pricing depending on the club Night eg kink night, greedy girls, TV admirer night, fun for all, etc. Different clubs have their own way of doing things. Some have membership fees and others don’t.

Even hairdressers don’t charge men and women the same so I don’t think your campaign will work.

There are valid pints for both sides.

It's one of only few areas where a business can openly discriminate against one type of people in favour of others without prosecution.

You couldn't charge more for a woman or a person of a different race to enter a club than you would a man without uproar and prosecution. So why should clubs be allowed to?

On the other hand an influx of men would ruin clubs especially if they are the sort who follow women around like dogs begging for sex.

So what is the solution?

Preston/Merseyside

So is anybody supporting fair pricing willing to take this to court?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"So is anybody supporting fair pricing willing to take this to court?"
it would certainly be interesting to see the outcome if someone did.

Sheffield

"There are valid pints for both sides.

It's one of only few areas where a business can openly discriminate against one type of people in favour of others without prosecution.

You couldn't charge more for a woman or a person of a different race to enter a club than you would a man without uproar and prosecution. So why should clubs be allowed to?

On the other hand an influx of men would ruin clubs especially if they are the sort who follow women around like dogs begging for sex.

So what is the solution?"

I'd say you only need a solution to things that are a problem.

Most guys at clubs are happy to be there and get one as best they can with everyone else there (ok we know about certain types)

I'd say the type of person who gripes about this is going to be a pain in the arse about other stuff too and is better off not there.

In swinging you need people with a relaxed go-with-the-flow mentality, not ranters.

"There are valid pints for both sides.

So what is the solution?"

We’ve had this type of thread so many times before.

The solution is let the clubs run their business as they see fit. If anyone wants to run a club on a different basis they are free to do so.

London

On the discrimination point, a lawyer speaks

Private clubs are not generally exempt from discrimination, however s158 of the Equality Act does permit someone to take action which is a proportionate means to enable or encourage members of a to participate in an activity where their participation is disproportionately low.

Thus you could argue that differential pricing for women would meet the s158 test. It's never been tested in court as far as I am aware, and the crux would be whether this pricing is a proportionate means to encourage participation of women. It could be argued either way I think.

Note that in any event, sex discrimination is not a criminal offence. It would require someone to bring a sex discrimination court case against a club to get a ruling on the subject. Until such time as anyone does that clubs can continue discriminating in this way, relying on one interpretation of s158.

Preston/Merseyside

"So is anybody supporting fair pricing willing to take this to court?it would certainly be interesting to see the outcome if someone did. "

Yeh but let's not hold our breath.

Sheffield

"On the discrimination point, a lawyer speaks

Private clubs are not generally exempt from discrimination, however s158 of the Equality Act does permit someone to take action which is a proportionate means to enable or encourage members of a to participate in an activity where their participation is disproportionately low.

Thus you could argue that differential pricing for women would meet the s158 test. It's never been tested in court as far as I am aware, and the crux would be whether this pricing is a proportionate means to encourage participation of women. It could be argued either way I think.

Note that in any event, sex discrimination is not a criminal offence. It would require someone to bring a sex discrimination court case against a club to get a ruling on the subject. Until such time as anyone does that clubs can continue discriminating in this way, relying on one interpretation of s158. "

Solved

But what about the clubs that are heaving with single women, following us round wanking?

Preston/Merseyside

Note that in any event, sex discrimination is not a criminal offence. It would require someone to bring a sex discrimination court case against a club to get a ruling on the subject. Until such time as anyone does that clubs can continue discriminating in this way, relying on one interpretation of s158. "

Thank you for your post. As a professional would you take on a case if approached?

"So is anybody supporting fair pricing willing to take this to court?it would certainly be interesting to see the outcome if someone did. "

It would but like you who is willing to do it?

Would all clubs everywhere take offence and issue an instant ban to anyone who did?

Would fellow swingers avoid him like the plague?

To stir the pot a little lmao if the answer to the questions above is yes then are we also being oppressed / cohersed as well as being discriminated against so we dont try to improve pricing for us single guys.

Just to re add I happy with pricing at the moment lol and still love visit clubs

London

Note that in any event, sex discrimination is not a criminal offence. It would require someone to bring a sex discrimination court case against a club to get a ruling on the subject. Until such time as anyone does that clubs can continue discriminating in this way, relying on one interpretation of s158.

Thank you for your post. As a professional would you take on a case if approached? "

I don't practice in that area so I can't. It would be a very interesting case.

London

"So is anybody supporting fair pricing willing to take this to court?it would certainly be interesting to see the outcome if someone did.

Would all clubs everywhere take offence and issue an instant ban to anyone who did?

To stir the pot a little lmao if the answer to the questions above is yes then are we also being oppressed / cohersed as well as being discriminated against so we dont try to improve pricing for us single guys.

Just to re add I happy with pricing at the moment lol and still love visit clubs "

It's unlawful to victimise people who bring discrimination complaints.

Solved

But what about the clubs that are heaving with single women, following us round wanking? "

God those clubs must be hell, poor guys being pestered all the time!

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

I agree.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Solved

But what about the clubs that are heaving with single women, following us round wanking?

God those clubs must be hell, poor guys being pestered all the time! "

dreadful places so I've heard, random touching and the women don't take no for an answer apparently

Sheffield

"

God those clubs must be hell, poor guys being pestered all the time! "

They are, dozens of single women, piling in after a night out, just expecting to be banged senseless, or pestering for girl/girl fun.

We've gone to relax and socialise, not be sex toys for these nymphs.

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

I have been on the scene for the last seven years and have seen both sides of the coin. Being part of a swinging couple to start off and now a single male for the last few years.

To be honest it's a little unfair having to pay a higher premium being a single guy. But in all honesty it's not much of a problem as I'm more than happy to pay a bit more to get in. What that does tend to do separate the wheat from the chaff and bring in a better clientele. But I refuse to pay to get in a club where they actually do take the piss and out price the single guy. One thing which does get my back up is the single guys who pay these prices. And then expect to treat the girls like a piece of meat thinking they have a right to touch. That does give us genuine single guys a lot of bad press. And when going to a club it's not 100% guaranteed of a play. If single guys want to guarantee that then pay for an escort. Or go to a club where they have a few in-house girls working for them where it's a dead cert of getting laid.

So in terms of the structure of pay it will never change. And that my friend is the way the cookie crumbles

North Oxfordshire

"

I certainly wouldn’t pay £40 (going rate for couples and singles guys at my local club) to attend as most times I go for the social side unless I’ve gone with someone. Normally I’d pay £15 or less depending on night.

"

You wouldn't pay £40 - you'd pay £20. Just £5 more than you pay now.

Everyone would pay £20, which would mean couples would pay £40 in total.

Solved

God those clubs must be hell, poor guys being pestered all the time! dreadful places so I've heard, random touching and the women don't take no for an answer apparently "

I think the only answer is quotas to limit those single women. They’re out of control!

Gloucester

"So is anybody supporting fair pricing willing to take this to court?it would certainly be interesting to see the outcome if someone did.

Just to re add I happy with pricing at the moment lol and still love visit clubs

It's unlawful to victimise people who bring discrimination complaints. "

So we would all have to fuck the complainant ?

London

I agree that it's difficult to see how swingers clubs can operate without differential pricing, but my take is that if someone did bring a case against a club they would probably win.

That might destroy the industry. For vanilla society that would be an added bonus.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Easy answer here.

Set the price for everyone at the highest price currently being charged!

Yes, I know it wouldn't work but happy to hear the howls of protest from the single women and couples for a few minutes at least.

You obviously want a cock fest then.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Solved

God those clubs must be hell, poor guys being pestered all the time! dreadful places so I've heard, random touching and the women don't take no for an answer apparently

I think the only answer is quotas to limit those single women. They’re out of control! "

But that's unfair and sexist

Could you imagine the amount of single men if the price was lowered cant get away from half of them now without following you around lol

"

If thays the case I volunteer pmsl

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

I guess so

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You obviously want a cock fest then. "

oh yes please I love cock

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Camping at clubs . "

The Vanilla Alternative have a Festival of Fun every summer where you can camp in the grounds

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Camping at clubs .

The Vanilla Alternative have a Festival of Fun every summer where you can camp in the grounds "

where's that

"Camping at clubs .

The Vanilla Alternative have a Festival of Fun every summer where you can camp in the grounds "

I hope all tents get charged the same!

Gloucester

If thays the case I volunteer pmsl"

Cambridge

"Camping at clubs .

The Vanilla Alternative have a Festival of Fun every summer where you can camp in the grounds where's that"

Bedfordshire. It's very popular, you can camp or bring caravans or motorhomes or they have a small hotel onsite too.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Camping at clubs .

The Vanilla Alternative have a Festival of Fun every summer where you can camp in the grounds where's that

Bedfordshire. It's very popular, you can camp or bring caravans or motorhomes or they have a small hotel onsite too. "

I think we have gems in the south west

I guess so"

You would be saved as most of the clubs would shut in Ops utopian world so you probably wouldn’t get to f..k him (although in his non discriminatory world you would be obliged to)

"OP, which scenario do you prefer:

a) £30 per person

Club receives £660 in both cases."

Kinda puts the argument to bed me thinks

London

So for the OP. If you are serious about this, you need to bring a County Court Legal action against a club. That's the only way the practice will change.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

a) £30 per person

Kinda puts the argument to bed me thinks "

good post x

It's not about ladies wanting equality, it's about clubs making money and one way of doing that is to entice single women to come.

Essex

"Interesting points. But it's not about what you expect for your money - although that IS a good point! It's about attitude and fairness. Different pricing for different people is ethically wrong as a basic principal. Letting girls in free - also WRONG! You want equality ladies??? It should be across the board!

It's not about ladies wanting equality, it's about clubs making money and one way of doing that is to entice single women to come."

Perfectly put

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

having read this post, and then seeing the price, the word that seems to convey what was really going on here was "commercial".... I'm guessing it was held in a hotel room, and guys were limited to two hours each? I've seen similar ads for round here for this, different profiles, same pics, the "parties" are very popular (with single guys lol) as they are guaranteed sex, mainly because the organisers provide working girls.... plus of course, the ladies from the couples that attend take up the slack as it were, unwittingly being used to further boost the numbers of willing guys attending.

I completely understand and agree that the prices clubs charge for single guys is extortionate, but the reality is is that there's good reason for that! As one of the previous posts stated, a single woman is not going to pay the same as a man. It's that simple.

I have met couples that attend nights solely for the purpose of free entry.

Men pay as much as they do so a club can maintain a ratio which continues to attract people. Without a ratio which is attractive to men, women and couples there is literally no point in anyone attending.

a) £30 per person

Kinda puts the argument to bed me thinks good post x"

That scenario is exactly what would happen initially in most clubs. Then, how long would the single men keep coming, how long before the club shuts. But of course that would be fair as nobody would have the option of going to a club, so no discrimination!

Will never happen. Argument has been done to death and things won't change. I wouldn't attend a club that is over run with fellas, neither would my friends."

Which is why clubs often have couples and ladies nights and couples and singles nights.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Interesting points. But it's not about what you expect for your money - although that IS a good point! It's about attitude and fairness. Different pricing for different people is ethically wrong as a basic principal. Letting girls in free - also WRONG! You want equality ladies??? It should be across the board!

It's not about ladies wanting equality, it's about clubs making money and one way of doing that is to entice single women to come.

Perfectly put

"

If prices were changed there would be a massive influx of guys which would definitely put women and couples off, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

However I do think this thread has raised some very interesting points

no one would have a leg to stand on in trying to go to court. Private members clubs can set their own criteria. What men would want to go to a club with an overwhelming ratio of men to women? Makes no sense.."

Bi?

"There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded

people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx"

I think all the guys would would agree with you on that!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Bi? "

There could be bi nights as op has suggested theme nights

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There SHOULD be a policy of equality and fair pricing in clubs. EVERYONE attending should pay a flat rate per head, whether man, woman, or couple. This is the ONLY fair way in today's society. This would mean every person there is attending on equal merit and an equal basis. This would mean everyone has equal expectations of a fun night with similarly like minded

people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx I think all the guys would would agree with you on that!

"

so you'd be happy to go to a lube full of other men?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Just a thought.

How do clubs charge the trans, unsure and fluid community?

"CAMPAIN that should read!! lol Bloody autocorrect CAMPAIGN I think you mean lol"
here we go fist descreet objection.

Had to correct even after he corrected himself straight away.!

London

Say a club didn't think it was getting enough black people and charged black people lower prices relying on s158, would we all be happy with that?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

people. The current system that is deemed to be the norm MUST change in a fair modern open minded society H xx I think all the guys would would agree with you on that!

so you'd be happy to go to a lube full of other men? "

umm club not lube, however this wky6 be needed lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

I certainly wouldn’t pay £40 (going rate for couples and singles guys at my local club) to attend as most times I go for the social side unless I’ve gone with someone. Normally I’d pay £15 or less depending on night.

"

It's about to cost me £40 for my next club visit, and I'm not overly concerned by the differential pricing system, as I don't wish to be sat in a club full of guys. All I'm 'expecting' for my entrance fee is a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, far removed from my 'ordinary' life, and warm enough to wander around with very little clothing on

Paisley

"Camping at clubs .

The Vanilla Alternative have a Festival of Fun every summer where you can camp in the grounds

I hope all tents get charged the same! "

Funnily enough campsites do charge different rates too!

"

Inevitably single guys would have to be restricted somehow otherwise most clubs would no longer attract females, is that what you want?

"Camping at clubs .

Funnily enough campsites do charge different rates too!"

Get the Op onto it straight away, that can’t be fair!

North Oxfordshire

a) £30 per person

Kinda puts the argument to bed me thinks "

I don't think it puts the argument to be at all, to be honest.

What you're suggesting is that couples and women simply won't pay £20 per person for a whole evening's worth of entertainment - which is clearly not true.

Hell, even the cinema is about £15 per person in many places before you've even bought a drink!

The kind of women and couples that go to swingers clubs are already invested in the scene - they're hardly going to stop going just because they have to perhaps pay a few quid more.

North Oxfordshire

"Just a thought.

How do clubs charge the trans, unsure and fluid community?"

Some of them - very ethically.

Some of them - whatever amount they think they can get out of them depending on the owners prejudices.

Gloucester

a) £30 per person

What you're suggesting is that couples and women simply won't pay £20 per person for a whole evening's worth of entertainment - which is clearly not true.

Hell, even the cinema is about £15 per person in many places before you've even bought a drink!

The kind of women and couples that go to swingers clubs are already invested in the scene - they're hardly going to stop going just because they have to perhaps pay a few quid more. "

They are if it’s full of single guys .

Sorry , but it’s true .

North Oxfordshire

"

They are if it’s full of single guys .

Sorry , but it’s true ."

Plenty of clubs limit the numbers of single men. I mean, I don't particularly enjoy those clubs, but other people do and it's a system that already works.

a) £30 per person

The kind of women and couples that go to swingers clubs are already invested in the scene - they're hardly going to stop going just because they have to perhaps pay a few quid more. "

If it’s so simple why don’t clubs charge the same price regardless. They would get less aggro from single males complaining.

seems like you enjoy discounted rides lovely.

Wheres your sense of pride and womanhood rites?

The sufrajets would be turning in there graves.!

Paisley

"I agree.

So men have to be prepared to please other men. (as there won't be many women in)Wow fab point... "

Well if the OP wants equality I’m sure he wouldn’t mind who he plays with - male, female, bi, trans, etc. Would also apply to any age if he wants to do away with discrimination.

North Oxfordshire

"

If it’s so simple why don’t clubs charge the same price regardless. They would get less aggro from single males complaining.

"

Fetish clubs already do charge the same price for men and women.

I don't know with swing clubs - perhaps just because it's the way it's always been? Or perhaps the owners are often more old fashioned?

Preston/Merseyside

a) £30 per person

But in that example I could afford to go every week if I wanted to. As an under represented group that would be great for the club. However at £30 a time I may go once every 2 months. Now apply that to a few females and it's hell of a lot of under rep ladies. Would the club miss those fellas as much? In the first scenario no - another fella will be along to take their place, in the 2nd one either another fella, couple or single lady, so they would lose £40 max but still have good ratios.

"I’ll camp with you when women get equal pay to be able to afford to pay the same. Until then...

"

Aren't women with jobs working for free frim 10th November until the end of the year, if they are paid the same rate per day as men?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Enjoy your club full of men.seems like you enjoy discounted rides lovely.

Wheres your sense of pride and womanhood rites?

The sufrajets would be turning in there graves.!

"

discounted rides?

Paisley

"Camping at clubs .

Funnily enough campsites do charge different rates too!

Size does matter on a campsite lol.

Get the Op onto it straight away, that can’t be fair! "

Cambridge

Maybe the OP should open his own club?

I can’t see that working I’m honest , can you ? "

the greedy girls would be over the moon don't you think?

"

Fetish clubs already do charge the same price for men and women.

I don't know with swing clubs - perhaps just because it's the way it's always been? Or perhaps the owners are often more old fashioned?"

Self evidently clubs chose the pricing model that is best for their particular market. Plenty of new clubs have started over recent years, and some have gone out of business. If they thought that non differential pricing would work then that’s what they would naturally do.

North Oxfordshire

"

But in that example I could afford to go every week if I wanted to. As an under represented group that would be great for the club. However at £30 a time I may go once every 2 months. Now apply that to a few females and it's hell of a lot of under rep ladies. Would the club miss those fellas as much? In the first scenario no - another fella will be along to take their place, in the 2nd one either another fella, couple or single lady, so they would lose £40 max but still have good ratios."

On the other hand - I know a handful of women in the fetish scene who won't go to swing clubs because of the gendered pricing. They feel as if they're 'reassuringly expensive' as the beer advert costs, and that men will expect them to put out because of it.

Perhaps if swing clubs created an atmosphere of equality that started at the door, then more women would feel more comfortable attending?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think clubs do what is right for their business and to keep the M-F ratio on a more even keel.

I can’t see that working I’m honest , can you ? the greedy girls would be over the moon don't you think? "

Hardly as they would be paying a lot more than currently to get in and getting nothing more for it as greedy girl events are usually unlimited single men anyway!

Do you understand HOW clubs decide to charge less for single females ?

It is notoriously hard for clubs to attract a lone female to any club or any event ... men in the other hand are quite happy to go it alone

Men are the first to moan that there are not enough single females at clubs already !

I have hosted club nights for clubs and my own and trust me the pricing structure is done for a reason .. I attend a club every Saturday as a couple and never object to the fee

Only thing I think is unfair is when clubs charge ridiculous amounts for single guys compared to couples .. this normally seems to give the single guys the feeling of expected play for their money.

Keep Couples and single guys the same cost and ladies less or free

"

very good point let all the single females in for free and couples be charged to make the short fall mabe change them greedy girls a little extra for being greedy

Preston/Merseyside

"

But in that example I could afford to go every week if I wanted to. As an under represented group that would be great for the club. However at £30 a time I may go once every 2 months. Now apply that to a few females and it's hell of a lot of under rep ladies. Would the club miss those fellas as much? In the first scenario no - another fella will be along to take their place, in the 2nd one either another fella, couple or single lady, so they would lose £40 max but still have good ratios.

On the other hand - I know a handful of women in the fetish scene who won't go to swing clubs because of the gendered pricing. They feel as if they're 'reassuringly expensive' as the beer advert costs, and that men will expect them to put out because of it.

Perhaps if swing clubs created an atmosphere of equality that started at the door, then more women would feel more comfortable attending?"

But how will more mem going attract more ladies. I am genuinely interested in your reasoning. There will always be men willing to pay to go into clubs. Always.

"Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex? "
not if your ugly.! I guss you will have to wait for them greedy girls to show up.

"I think the pricing is determined by demand.

Paying the same price won't guarantee similar expectations although it may lessen the degree of entitlement felt by those who pay more."

in the future we might have an uber system used based on algorithms of personality and people's hornyness time of mouth luner cycles Etc.

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

a) £30 per person

Club receives £660 in both cases."

so technically guys still have to pay for almost everything and women pull out the woman rites card when they need to.!

Unfortunately the reality is that its a womans world and men think there in charge but there clearly not.!

Mabe thats why we get payed more

"Would that mean everyone gets a fair amount of sex? what just because they've paid entry? We aren't unpaid whores who will fuck anyone "
you have a lovely pair of tittes.

"Enjoy your club full of men.

Exactly hence price. What single men pay is bargain for chance of awesome time "

ehh woman get free cock and cockjuce for less than a cup of protein shake.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/17 15:35:29]