FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi women

bi women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to find myself a young female that likes going down on me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it so hard to find myself a young female that likes going down on me"

Not sure what you mean. Have you found some who don't like going down on you?

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Hang in there be patient all good things come to those who wait. Good luck xx

be patient and get in the chatrooms, you could meet someone just like you and click, from their you might find what you want

Chat rooms or being a bi girl check out if your local club has a bi night and go along much more chance of meeting someone in person.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i rarely do women who dont know there own minds, nervous to me just sets off loads of alarm bells.

Others may feel the same.

By *XXNikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Lancs, Cheshire

Your search is over, aunti Nikki's here

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'll be your girlie, ma tongue is always up for some exercise

She said Bi girl *points to post above*

shout HI !!!! from coffin

* sits on coffin *

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You make no mention as to whether you are willing to return the favour, or if you are just here to see whether you like it, sod anyone else.

You don't want to meet men, yet your verification is from a single guy.

You basically are having the same problem that many men and couples have. You are looking to attract a single bi fem. Apparently we are as rare as rocking horse shite, and we can pick and choose. Your profile gives little information about you, spice it up a bit, give people more information to work with.

Tess has the same experiences she goes down on the other fem but finds it hard to find a fem to return the fun....not fair really

Mike x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ill be honest I'm fairly new to the whole bi sceneand have never been done on any fem myself although if I found someone to click with then I would return the favour.

My verification is from my bf\lover so I asked him to verify me.

Suzanne loves going down on females and has never had problems with females going down on her. Its just finding the right peeps.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Tess has the same experiences she goes down on the other fem but finds it hard to find a fem to return the fun....not fair really

Mike x "

have always had the same problem, I go down on the other fems but they don't return the fun, so when I read a profile that says bi-fem.. I am a little bit sceptical unless they have pics

Devil

I wouldn't expect anything from anyone that I wasn't prepared to give myself Only had two experiences with females so far, so I don't class myself as experienced enough to class myself as Bi, but on both of these occasions I both gave and received...Just keep searching

By *riseeTV/TS  over a year ago

MacKay

swingershaz why are bi nights in clubs entirely focus on 'girl on girl' - Hmmm

_xxnikki I don't think she wants a bi guy! My experience with TV's and Bi Guys (limited as it is) is that they aren't girlie Thankfully I'm not a TV And my verifications well support that!

superramfan I don't think she wants a guy to give her cunnalingus! The way guys do and the way girls do is in my experience, quite different.

Pixie Goth - HERE HERE!

funkyfox - know all about the rarity of single girls! Know also those who have experiences with me say it's all way too rare to find someone like me. Sadly I get to pick as much as you ... and sifting through the guys that 'wanna fuck you hard and long with my big fat cock' or 'dress me up in your wives clothes' (cringe mega, specially as she separated from me in May and yeah I got all the clothes) or 'you wanna suck my cock all night' just gets me riled and cranky.

tiggyandmike - the couples I've enjoy for several hours at a time, well the wives, who have also enjoyed the experience, have always loved wondered if I need oxygen! Even at a club I can get lost below a skirt for hours! Doesn't help when 3 or 4 people are mauling the rest of my body! Oh what am I complaining about!

ltmiss - right hand over the Doncaster list! Clearly people have better sex in Doncaster! Try London ... ergh!

pussyneedsattention - don't confuse bisexual with bi-playful.

Bisexual is an orientation as is straight, gay or lesbian. It means you want to live and grow old with that person, regardless of gender. To have a family, share the hard and good times, cook for each other and sex is only a fraction of the relationship.

"

Bisexual is an orientation as is straight, gay or lesbian. It means you want to live and grow old with that person, regardless of gender. To have a family, share the hard and good times, cook for each other and sex is only a fraction of the relationship.

Now you've really confused me with your definition What about the Married couples on here where the Female is Bi-Sexual ??

"

"

Now you've really confused me with your definition What about the Married couples on here where the Female is Bi-Sexual ??

"

It's your quote

"Only had two experiences with females so far, so I don't class myself as experienced enough to class myself as Bi, "

You're either Bi or your not. Regardless to how many men or women you have played with.

I realized I was Bi at 15, but didn't have my first lesbian experience until I was 27. You don't suddenly become Bi after sleeping with a woman.

My best friend is Bi but has never slept with another woman, that doesn't mean she not Bi.

Preston Girl...single Bi fem? trust me sweetie, you're going to be inundated, particularly if you're up for meeting couples!

Sorry but still confused lol What then is the difference between Bi-playful & Bi-sexual?

"Sorry but still confused lol What then is the difference between Bi-playful & Bi-sexual? "

Tess is a true bi sexual female, she says that she has been since she can remmeber finding both men and women equally attractive...however, im bi playful......only interested in been orally bi, not bothered if it happens or not but do enjoy the fun when it does.....thats our defination anyway....im sure theres a 1001 other interpratations

mike xx

Probably going to get yelled at here lol but here goes. This is just me being honest don't mean to offend. I can see when talking about male on male the difference being about how far sexually you allow things ie touch oral or full sex, but as far as two women together are concerned still unclear

"...Bisexual is an orientation as is straight, gay or lesbian. It means you want to live and grow old with that person, regardless of gender. To have a family, share the hard and good times, cook for each other and sex is only a fraction of the relationship."

Rushes off to change profile settings!

I have started a thread on bi-sexual/Bi playful as really don't know the difference and don't want to go off topic to much on this thread

By *XXNikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Lancs, Cheshire

"Suzanne loves going down on females and has never had problems with females going down on her. Its just finding the right peeps."

My thoughts entirely

Bi 'curious' or even bi 'playful' puts me off, the same as if a single bloke said to me he only wanted to get oral,

I know it's no strings sex, but it has to be mutual for me. And the reason I am bi is I can't live without a nice hard cock. Given this when I looked at your profile and your verification I didnt think about getting in touch.

I like a woman to know what she wants just the same as I like a man to know what he wants.

Maybe as someone else suggested bi nights would be the way to go, then once you know what you are looking for, update your profile. Once you know what you want, you will be able to look for it.

» Add a new message to this topic