FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When 'big' was just too big

When 'big' was just too big

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After answering a request on this site I met a couple who asked for 'well hung' guys to participate in a mild dom/sub scenario. The female wished to be sub to a guy with a big cock and her male partner wanted to see her, as he put it, 'take a big one'. All was going well, nice house, glass of wine, sexy banter, she was a lovely lady and her partner was keen as mustard. As she undid my trousers and got my cock out her partner told her (and me) to stop as he reckoned my cock was so big that it would hurt her. I was quite shocked as was his partner - yes, I'm told that I have a bigger than average cock but it's not unnaturally enormous and I've never hurt anyone with it. I could tell that he was very serious so I put my trousers back on and took my leave as graciously as I could. I know that a big cock can sometimes be uncomfortable for the ladies but I've never had such an experience before. Could he have been jealous or did he simply change his mind at the last minute?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will never know...

Your modesty though is applaudable

Some people here would brag about such a cross to bear and maybe even post about it hoping to attract more ladies who are looking for a vwe gent

I'd be put off too if it was too big OP!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"We will never know...

Some people here would brag about such a cross to bear and maybe even post about it hoping to attract more ladies who are looking for a vwe gent "

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"We will never know...

Some people here would brag about such a cross to bear and maybe even post about it hoping to attract more ladies who are looking for a vwe gent "

Surely not

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

What a shame though that you had to roll up your cock again and put it away after getting it out and all.Must of taken you ages to get it back into the pant.

"We will never know...

I would never brag about my huge cock

"What a shame though that you had to roll up your cock again and put it away after getting it out and all.Must of taken you ages to get it back into the pant. "

Hahahahahahahahahaha,could not help it Hahahaha hahahahahaha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We will never know...

Perish the thought Mr Plumber!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Maybe it's not as big as it was now the end's been bitten off?

Sounds a bit odd to me that the reason would be it's too big if that's what they were looking for. After all he isn't the one taking it is he...?!

Could be last minute nerves, jealousy or simply changed his mind. You're having to meet the needs of both people in a couple, can be tricky to find the right balance.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

"We will never know...

Well it’s gotten my attention.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sounds a bit odd to me that the reason would be it's too big if that's what they were looking for. After all he isn't the one taking it is he...?!

Could be last minute nerves, jealousy or simply changed his mind. You're having to meet the needs of both people in a couple, can be tricky to find the right balance."

I was thinking exactly this. It sounds like she was ok with your appendage, so maybe he just changed his mind

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Omg if i was her her I'd of been really annoyed abput that!!!

Sounds like a bit of cock envy to me.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"What a shame though that you had to roll up your cock again and put it away after getting it out and all.Must of taken you ages to get it back into the pant. "

By *ilent.KnightMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Moral of the story. Always start a meet by whacking out your cock. Even socials.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I would have thought she, rather than he, would have known if it was too big. I love big cocks for wanking, stroking and licking but too big and it's frustrating all round - I just can't take them

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Anything over 8 inches is too big for me. My partner won't let me take a big one. I had an 8 inch in a club and he was told to be gentle. He made me bleed, which ended our night early and I had a few days to recover.

There are plenty of size queens out there. It's her body and if one or both if the couple is not happy, just must respect that.

» Add a new message to this topic