FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married men playing alone

Married men playing alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok deep breath !! protection on!!

some ladies will not entertain married men, can i ask the ladies the real reason for this ??

i know i'm a arsehole for doing what i do, but its on my profile i'm married and i also make sure people know from the start, haven't put this up to be abused just wanna know the real reason why some women won't meet married men

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

polite answer....we disapprove of cheating.

Swinging is about honesty and trust, not just an easy lay like some males on here think. If someone cant be honest to thier own wife/girlfriend then I have no illusions that they will be honest with me. Lies are one thing I will never tollerate as people have found out in the past!!!!

PS...you will be abused so brace yourself.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not even going to bother to comment, but remember smithy your the one that brought it to the board when you get the back lash.

Even I can't condone it mate, I'm single at present, so am enjoying life on here, but sorry as the ladies say, it is cheating really which ever way you dress it up....

Unless in a bra, knickers and dress, then that is just a TV!

ladies i have put it up so i get the honest answers

i'm intrested and i thank you for ya honesty

note to admin how do i take this down lol

personally i think married men would be better trying to sort out there marraige rather than coming on ere for some sex. This site or other swinging sites will do nothing to help a marraige.

ok ok i know i'm an arsehole and wanker and what ever else u wanna call me !!!!

i'm just intrested in the reason

"ok ok i know i'm an arsehole and wanker and what ever else u wanna call me !!!!

i'm just intrested in the reason "

You said it x

"ok ok i know i'm an arsehole and wanker and what ever else u wanna call me !!!!

You said it x"

yes and i know what i am and have some reasons for what i do, not they justify what i do totally

fuck i think i need another spade for this hole !!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So the fact that your being disloyal, disrespectful and dishonest to your poor wife who doesnt have a clue isnt enough reason.

I think you have just shot yourself completley in the foot with this post, what on earth did you expect people to say. Funny how you want admin to take it down, you cant surely be telling me you didnt expect backlash.

Wonder how you would feel if your wife was on a swinging site on her own

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Because cheating is wrong.

Playing alone without your partner's consent is wrong.

To swing you either swing together and if you play alone, you have your partners permission to do it.

If a man cheats on his wife with his secretary, it is classed as cheating. If a man joins a swinging site, it's for him to get his leg over and it's still cheating. No one can hang a swinging hat on and pretend that what they do is right.

Your wife doesn't know you fuck other women. That is totally wrong.

Believe me, your wife will find out. Do you think that any of us on here would want to be the one's that get the blame for the break up of your marriage? NO.

There are websites for cheating marrieds.

Swinging is about trust and honesty. If you can't be trustworthy and honest with your wife......... then you have no place here.

Cheaters should go and play with their own and not infest sites that are for the sexualy liberated and generally amongst us.....

OP - How would you feel if it was your wife doing the cheating on you ? I'd lay down good money that you'd not be very happy and you'd feel so hard done by.

Swinging is about mutual trust between partners not one half of the couple playing away. That isn't swinging it's downright low down dishonesty. If you're not getting on in your marriage cheating isn't the answer.

Be a man and leave ......

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

You said it x

yes and i know what i am and have some reasons for what i do, not they justify what i do totally

fuck i think i need another spade for this hole !!!"

There is NEVER any justification for cheating......EVER.

We personally wouldn't because when your wife finds out that is hassle we could do without.

In all honesty, I respect your honesty. But I certainly don't condone it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We don't meet attached people ( be that married or just together with someone)for a few reasons.

It is cheating obviously, and to be honest what anyone else gets up to is not our business ,but, we wouldn't want to be the reason of your wifes misery if she found out, plus we wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of any grief if she did.

I don't think your question was a bad question, it is one way of finding out what people who use the forums think but you have to remember this is a small section of the site.

I know of women and couples who like to play with marrieds as they think it will be less complicated ( can't see how myself but there you go )

Well I think you are a fool Smithy!

Have you any idea of the totally devistation your infidelities can cause...no probably not because it seems your cock rules you brain. Think long and hard on what you will lose!!!.

Maddie is right "infestation" is a very accurate word for the married and attached types on here...and I do include females in that statement, this is not a male bash!!

Thank you ALL for ya answers and if you spoke to anyone who knows me on here my cock dose not rule my brain

and i'm also interested ladies when u say cheaters shouldn't be on this site, in all honesty what percentage of members do u think are 'cheaters' i bet its over 50% and like u say its not just males

admin bit was a light hearted joke

i knew i would get abuse but also wanted to know the reasons, for every women who has said no to me, for being married i have had a women say she doesn't mind

so i was just interested in the reasons why some women are ok and others are not

By *enchWoman  over a year ago

wirral

I do not judge as it's not me that has to look at myself in the mirror - that does not mean that I condone it!! Far from it.

I believe firmly in what goes around, and am living proof of it!!

Ex hubby cheated (amongst other things) and now the Beautiful Lady Karma has bit him firmly on his arse!! Everyone knows he is a cheat as his "friends" told everyone what was going on. I didn't say a word. He's not had a female interested in him for just over a year because they all know what he is like!!

I, on the other hand, walked away with my dignity intact and have more confidence now than ever!

I feel for your wife, and the wives/husbands of the cheaters - like many others, I've been on that side.

You are the one that has to look yourself in the eye each day. One day, probably when it is too late, you will wonder if it was all worth it!!

Just as a post script - It may have sounded like I'm bitter towards ex hubby. This could not be any further from the truth! We were best friends before we got married, and are still very good friends. I hold no grudges, life is too short for that. Karma saves me the job!!

"Thank you ALL for ya answers and if you spoke to anyone who knows me on here my cock dose not rule my brain

and i'm also interested ladies when u say cheaters shouldn't be on this site, in all honesty what percentage of members do u think are 'cheaters' i bet its over 50% and like u say its not just males

"

Well I guess you can assume most couples aren't cheaters? I guess there is tiny scope with couples that just swing together rather than being an actual couple??

Assuming you mean what percentage of singles are cheats, I would say that by far the biggest percentage are a mixture of timewasters, fantasists and picture horders. You're figure, I would guess is way off the mark and reflects more than anything your pre-conceptions and lack of understanding, indeed evn basic knowledge of, swinging.

Out of interest Smithy, why do you think that cheating on your partner is ok and how would you feel if she was getting fucked by other men?

"Thank you ALL for ya answers and if you spoke to anyone who knows me on here my cock dose not rule my brain

"

Does the percentage really matter? Or are you doing what all others who cheat try to do and that’s try to justify what they do as it takes away some guilt.

Also doubt that 50% of the members on the site cheat though, you’ll be lucky if 50% actually even meet.

But you did ask for answers and ours would be down to honesty and trust, if someone cant be honest with the person they are supposed to love then they cant be honest with anyone, and funnily enough you always here the same thing from people who are cheating who state they are married, they all say at least I’m being honest, which is quiet funny really because if that was the case they wouldn’t be cheating on someone.

"Out of interest Smithy, why do you think that cheating on your partner is ok and how would you feel if she was getting fucked by other men?"

never said cheating was ok!! i know what i do is out of order !! and yes i would be gutted if she was fucking other men

"

never said cheating was ok!! i know what i do is out of order !! and yes i would be gutted if she was fucking other men "

So why do you do it then?

"

never said cheating was ok!! i know what i do is out of order !! and yes i would be gutted if she was fucking other men

So why do you do it then?"

Million dollar question!!!! which i knew the answer

The thrill, the chase, who knows maybe i want to be caught, 100% honestly is i don't know that answer if i did then i would be able to stop

So the trill and the chase isnt classed as your cock ruling your brain ?

"So the trill and the chase isnt classed as your cock ruling your brain ?"

no i actually said i don't know the answer

Yet mentions the trill and the chase, which hints at it being part of the reason if not all.

if they are the reasons then surely thats ya mind that gets turned on by the chase and thrill

If i said for the sex then thats my cock leading my brain

so you are not here for sex then? just mental stimulation?

i can think of other sites maybe more suited

"so you are not here for sex then? just mental stimulation?

i can think of other sites maybe more suited"

like i said if i knew the answer then i might be able to do somthing about it, but yes i do like my mind turned on before the rest of me

well, i'm just as bad as you then!!!! married, hubby doesnt know, always upfront and honest about it and yet for some reason i havent had the backlash like you seem to have had!!!

well look out u might get some now!!

newbie do u meet married aswell????

Smithy ... Is the 50% figure that you mention derived as a result of any research that you or someone else has done, or is it a figure plucked out of thin air by your good self in order to make you feel part of the club and somehow justify your wrong doing ?

If you don't know why you do this, then why not seek some professional help, maybe then you will be able to understand your actions and possibly learn how to give it up - before it is too late ?

"like i said if i knew the answer then i might be able to do somthing about it, but yes i do like my mind turned on before the rest of me "

Have you tried therapy? You make it sound like an addiction that you have no control over.

Yeap Newbie will get some stick too I imagine but seeing as there are so many single guys on here that will be glad of a shag regardless of morals I doubt it will effect her inbox quite as much as it may effect yours.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it is up to the individual and their own conscience what they do.

Not everyone will agree or condone it, but then not everyone will condone or agree with swinging in this world.

"Smithy ... Is the 50% figure that you mention derived as a result of any research that you or someone else has done, or is it a figure plucked out of thin air by your good self in order to make you feel part of the club and somehow justify your wrong doing ?

If you don't know why you do this, then why not seek some professional help, maybe then you will be able to understand your actions and possibly learn how to give it up - before it is too late ?"

if you read the thread u will realise i have never tried to justify what i do

"like i said if i knew the answer then i might be able to do somthing about it, but yes i do like my mind turned on before the rest of me

Have you tried therapy? You make it sound like an addiction that you have no control over.

Yeap Newbie will get some stick too I imagine but seeing as there are so many single guys on here that will be glad of a shag regardless of morals I doubt it will effect her inbox quite as much as it may effect yours."

for a start, no-one should judge why someone does something.....there are lots of reasons why a married person would play away....believe me, i know.

"for a start, no-one should judge why someone does something.....there are lots of reasons why a married person would play away....believe me, i know."

Is anyone judging him, or are they simply asking the question that he posed in his opening post ?

For the record I find it equally abhorrent for males or females to behave in such a manner, you being no exception, just in case you thought otherwise.

It's human nature to judge others and we all do it hundreds of times during the day, even just walking down the street, observing people, what they are wearing, the car they drive. We judge them without knowing it, make assumptions about thier lives subconciously.

Every single one of us who post on a thread invites others to judge us, be it our words, our profiles or our pictures.

In my own personal opinion there are no "justified" reasons for committing adultery. If there are problems in a marriage or relationship fucking others is not the solution.

Hmmmmmm i will chop his dick off as he doesn't deserve to be classed as a man!!!!!!!!!!

"for a start, no-one should judge why someone does something.....there are lots of reasons why a married person would play away....believe me, i know.

Is anyone judging him, or are they simply asking the question that he posed in his opening post ?

For the record I find it equally abhorrent for males or females to behave in such a manner, you being no exception, just in case you thought otherwise."

Edit

Should have read "simply asnwering" not "simply asking"

C'mon SJ and Mark - hurry with that edit button

"Hmmmmmm i will chop his dick off as he doesn't deserve to be classed as a man!!!!!!!!!!"

Fook me you got pmt again? lol

No just fucking annoys me, but as for the PMT counting down and i think it's 2 weeks away, so i suggest that Smithy doesn't put up any posts in 2 weeks time!!! And i hope he doesn't live ANYWHERE near West Yorkshire!!!!!!!!!!

"Hmmmmmm i will chop his dick off as he doesn't deserve to be classed as a man!!!!!!!!!!"

i thought this forum was for adults!!!

and please tell me why i don't deserve to be classed as a man????

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please keep the thread as a discussion and don't abuse or attack anyone.

Yes it is, but you are a cheating low life, grow up be a man and be a husband!!

If not put your poor wife out of her misery and get a divorce!! She deserves better than you!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

"there are lots of reasons why a married person would play away....believe me, i know. "

Is that a hint of self pity I am sensing here....awww such a shame...poor poor thing, doesnt life suck!!! ;(

***sod smilies...i want frowns!! ***

"Please keep the thread as a discussion and don't abuse or attack anyone. "

Sorry but he has annoyed me, how do you expect women to reply

"Yes it is, but you are a cheating low life, grow up be a man and be a husband!!

If not put your poor wife out of her misery and get a divorce!! She deserves better than you!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr"

so are you 100% sure all the men u have slept with were single????

"Please keep the thread as a discussion and don't abuse or attack anyone.

Sorry but he has annoyed me, how do you expect women to reply"

i expected women to reply honestly !! but in a adult manner

Forum Mod

O o O oo

In an adult way, abusing someone is not allowed on the threads.

Thread closed.

"Yes it is, but you are a cheating low life, grow up be a man and be a husband!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

so are you 100% sure all the men u have slept with were single????"

Yes i can guarantee that, what has to do with you anyways??