FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > God loves a tryer

God loves a tryer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

But does he? If you get a message off someone and turned them down, and they say OK, but a week later they message again, and you turn them down, and they say OK, then a week later.....rinse and repeat......

Would you block them, tell them to bugger off, or would the repeated attempts to get you naked melt your stony heart enough to arrange a meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never.....would just ignore...

If I say "no" and a man can't accept that then it's a simple block. End off, job done, world turns...next!

They usualy forget they have sent me messages before. Sometimes i delete them sometimes i block them. I have changed my mind before though.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Don't see how you can forget, it says you mailed them before when you view the profile.

Now will admit to viewing profiles a number of times, then see I've mailed before, and if no response I might mail again, particularly for a meet.

If they said 'no not our/my type' in their response would not email again.

Rude replies get a simple block, or people who say they will meet, and then vanish to re-appear as if nothing happened another day.

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Don't see how you can forget, it says you mailed them before when you view the profile."

Only if you're a site supporter.

"But does he? If you get a message off someone and turned them down, and they say OK, but a week later they message again, and you turn them down, and they say OK, then a week later.....rinse and repeat......

Would you block them, tell them to bugger off, or would the repeated attempts to get you naked melt your stony heart enough to arrange a meet?"

Nah sorry, it'd get on me tits

By *ete BarnesMan  over a year ago

maidstone

As far as I am concerned if I send a message to someone the decent thing I expect from them is to do one of two things. Either delete my message. That tells me quite clearly Piss off. Secondly receive a reply "Saying sorry not my type" or whatever. The worse two things in my book is either them not bothering to read the message at all. or Reading it and doing nothing. Just don't know where I am then!!! I then normally send a furthur message saying I guess you arn't interested. That then normally gets the deletion!! but at least I know where I am!!!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"But does he? If you get a message off someone and turned them down, and they say OK, but a week later they message again, and you turn them down, and they say OK, then a week later.....rinse and repeat......

Would you block them, tell them to bugger off, or would the repeated attempts to get you naked melt your stony heart enough to arrange a meet?

Nah sorry, it'd get on me tits "

OK I'll stop messaging you

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I reply once and then I ignore

Nah sorry, it'd get on me tits

OK I'll stop messaging you"

you can carry on as you bring out my naughty side (i.e. eating scones when i shouldn't)

» Add a new message to this topic