FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you fancy fun with Asians?

Do you fancy fun with Asians?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

Any of you singles/couples have fantasties of having fun with Asian couples/singles?

Say hi!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

John has always wanted to meet an Asian girl..... Or Arabic

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

*crashing sound as Romfordhunk runs towards post*

I like Asian men (any type of Asian, not fussed) but they are difficult to meet.

was married to one for 18 years ,but no thx

"*crashing sound as Romfordhunk runs towards post*

I like Asian men (any type of Asian, not fussed) but they are difficult to meet."

Why are they difficult to meet?

I like Asian men (any type of Asian, not fussed) but they are difficult to meet.

Why are they difficult to meet?"

cuz most of them will be married

Hey, asian men are not hard to find. I'm ONE - lol!!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yep would love to meet an asian lady

i would love to give a coulor guy oral

please define the word colour ????

Are you talking purple,green red or possibly even shocking pink...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it use to be black guys that did the "do you all meet black guys" thread each and every week... now it seems like the asian guys have taken that title...

definations.... it becomming more of a complex

no ta

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

mmmmmmmmmmmm im a single male and would love to meet a asian lady they are so sexy so any asian ladys or couples reading this please get intouch xxxx

Why are they difficult to meet?"

If I knew that, I might not have such trouble meeting them!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"please define the word colour ????

Are you talking purple,green red or possibly even shocking pink..."

I would imagine that you know what he meant and it has just upset your PC sensibilities!

If he is coucasian, I would think it is a safe bet that he means ANY other colour! One word sure beats listing all the races in the world other than "white"!

(Sometimes I think people morph into trolls for for a short while, just for the fun of it! )

I would imagine that you know what he meant and it has just upset your PC sensibilities!

If he is coucasian, I would think it is a safe bet that he means ANY other colour! One word sure beats listing all the races in the world other than "white"!

(Sometimes I think people morph into trolls for for a short while, just for the fun of it! )"

well thats your opinion...hope you feel better now..

I can see fabasians as a new site..in fact maybe we can just all depart from any form of intermingling, im off sex...with anyone but myself...which is bad when my splitpersonality trys to get some off me!! hehehe

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

(Sometimes I think people morph into trolls for for a short while, just for the fun of it! )"

Or they don't live in 1975

I like MrsRumours new caucasian outfit...its tightNwhite

Northants

Without picking on anyones post, I really have to say this...

Since we have been on this site, we have seen a few threads about preferences in colour. In those threads on a few occasions havs been the phrase "men of colour". One I remember was a female poster who is popular on here who said that she liked "men of colour". I can also tell you that she never had to answer any questions on what she had said.

The other time was a black guy who asked if women liked "men of colour"! Nothing was questioned of him either!

Now we have a guy who typed:

"i would love to give a coulor guy oral(sic)"

And he is getting questioned! He is obviously not a racist as he wants to meet and have a sexual encounter with a coloured guy! But there is the problem.. Many years ago (1975 if one poster is correct! ) that phrase was used by some less than nice people. ffs, does that mean that it can never be used again? As I said before, he used one word to save many if he just wants a guy of a different skin colour!

Why don't we all just accept that that it is the way you say things that counts, not the things you say! The word "coloured" is not a bad word like the "N" or "P" words, but both of them are used by those races to describe some in their own culture!

As the origional complainer asked "Are you talking purple,green red or possibly even shocking pink". If that is OK as implied, then why is it not OK to use it to describe black, brown and any other skin tone?

"Without picking on anyones post, I really have to say this...

Since we have been on this site, we have seen a few threads about preferences in colour. In those threads on a few occasions havs been the phrase "men of colour". One I remember was a female poster who is popular on here who said that she liked "men of colour". I can also tell you that she never had to answer any questions on what she had said.

The other time was a black guy who asked if women liked "men of colour"! Nothing was questioned of him either!

i would love to give a coulor guy oral(sic)

And he is getting questioned! He is obviously not a racist as he wants to meet and have a sexual encounter with a coloured guy! But there is the problem.. Many years ago (1975 if one poster is correct! ) that phrase was used by some less than nice people. ffs, does that mean that it can never be used again? As I said before, he used one word to save many if he just wants a guy of a different skin colour!

Why don't we all just accept that that it is the way you say things that counts, not the things you say! The word "coloured" is not a bad word like the "N" or "P" words, but both of them are used by those races to describe some in their own culture!

As the origional complainer asked "Are you talking purple,green red or possibly even shocking pink". If that is OK as implied, then why is it not OK to use it to describe black, brown and any other skin tone?"

All i asked was a simple question,of which i have every entitlement to do so..if it bothers you that much go write a book on it...

NO

They cheat too much at Monopoly

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To answer the OP in the manner requested.

"Hi"

Northants

"All i asked was a simple question,of which i have every entitlement to do so..if it bothers you that much go write a book on it..."

Actually, that IS a very good idea! Perhaps not a large book, but I could certainly get a 4 x 3, 20 pager out of it, you know, the sort of thing you get as instuctions?

But first.. Your "simple question". I understand this part "please define the word colour". You are asking for the dictionay definition of the word! What I don't understand are the four "????" as that would normally denote annoyance with another person. That is further reinforced by " " which I understand to be a "can't believe you said/did that" figure!

So you see, what was at the start a "simple question" has grown into annoyance and disgust at the poster. So let me get this right with a question. What did you want to imply or find out with your question?

Don't be long, I have a new Word document open and ready to start...

Oh,and I am just asking a question, something I have every right to do!

"All i asked was a simple question,of which i have every entitlement to do so..if it bothers you that much go write a book on it...

Actually, that IS a very good idea! Perhaps not a large book, but I could certainly get a 4 x 3, 20 pager out of it, you know, the sort of thing you get as instuctions?

But first.. Your "simple question". I understand this part "please define the word colour". You are asking for the dictionay definition of the word! What I don't understand are the four "????" as that would normally denote annoyance with another person. That is further reinforced by " " which I understand to be a "can't believe you said/did that" figure!

So you see, what was at the start a "simple question" has grown into annoyance and disgust at the poster. So let me get this right with a question. What did you want to imply or find out with your question?

Oh,and I am just asking a question, something I have every right to do! "

And i have far better things to do than argue with you on here

"it use to be black guys that did the "do you all meet black guys" thread each and every week... now it seems like the asian guys have taken that title...

definations.... it becomming more of a complex"

*Nods in agreement*

PEACE guys - now let the original discussion continue in this post continue!! Love you all!

By *illyFischerMan  over a year ago

sale

My best fantasy is an Asian couple it drives me wild thinking about it-luckily it has been fulfilled on several occasions but I want more.More I tell you

"My best fantasy is an Asian couple it drives me wild thinking about it-luckily it has been fulfilled on several occasions but I want more.More I tell you "

There was a couple at Isis a while ago i wouldn't have minded playing with but I was too shy to ask.

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

stunning asain couple at the club we frequent a while back,she was the centre of attention on the dance floor totally nekked,shame they didnt play or at least i didnt think they did

"I can see fabasians as a new site..in fact maybe we can just all depart from any form of intermingling, im off sex...with anyone but myself...which is bad when my splitpersonality trys to get some off me!! hehehe"

awwww and this weekend free. tch

"My best fantasy is an Asian couple it drives me wild thinking about it-luckily it has been fulfilled on several occasions but I want more.More I tell you

There was a couple at Isis a while ago i wouldn't have minded playing with but I was too shy to ask. "

asain people are on this site and we do meet, just not that many of us i think

cuz most of them will be married "

And?

"All i asked was a simple question,of which i have every entitlement to do so..if it bothers you that much go write a book on it...

Oh,and I am just asking a question, something I have every right to do! "

What "colour" is the cover of the book going to be?

On a more serious note I think you've spoke a lot of sense, and suzy g should take her PC sensitivities back to the BBC site or the guardian.

cuz most of them will be married

And?"

I'm not married, just far too young for most on this site unfortunately.

"My best fantasy is an Asian couple it drives me wild thinking about it-luckily it has been fulfilled on several occasions but I want more.More I tell you "

Asian women are just too hot to resist- aren't they!!

Asian culture sometimes is a bit orthodox. It helps very much when both the partners have the same outlook, than one half of a couple trying to convince the other half.

Also, many peeps will definitely have this in their minds, but they might be too shy to come out in the open. I think we can very well educate some of them about the discreetness and the FUN Fabswingers could give!!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

some people will start an argument in an empty room, it goes beyond being ironic or feigning outrage

imho that is

"some people will start an argument in an empty room, it goes beyond being ironic or feigning outrage

imho that is"

Mine too.

"some people will start an argument in an empty room, it goes beyond being ironic or feigning outrage

imho that is

Mine too."

...and another agreeing!

I would lov sex with asain lady in the veil and burkka i lov the thought of that sexy as fuck x

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

At the end of the day, this is a swingers site, what difference does the colour of a persons skin make, so long as you find the other person(s) sexy or fancy them enough for a shag then it shouldn't make any difference.

Devil

"At the end of the day, this is a swingers site, what difference does the colour of a persons skin make, so long as you find the other person(s) sexy or fancy them enough for a shag then it shouldn't make any difference.

Devil "

I couldn't agree more. Signed an equal opportunities swinger

Love Asian women

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Without picking on anyones post, I really have to say this...

i would love to give a coulor guy oral(sic)

As the origional complainer asked "Are you talking purple,green red or possibly even shocking pink". If that is OK as implied, then why is it not OK to use it to describe black, brown and any other skin tone?All i asked was a simple question,of which i have every entitlement to do so..if it bothers you that much go write a book on it..."

PMSL

No

"At the end of the day, this is a swingers site, what difference does the colour of a persons skin make, so long as you find the other person(s) sexy or fancy them enough for a shag then it shouldn't make any difference.

Devil "

Sorry but it does as it's all about what people find attractive and are attracted to

imho that is

Mine too.

...and another agreeing!"

Yeah and another one here. Some people will pick up on any old thing and then when asked for further clarification will say, I am entitled to my opinion. No point in further discussion with them really

yes please

Its funny you should talk as you kind of asked the same kind question on another post

(Sometimes I think people morph into trolls for for a short while, just for the fun of it! )

Its funny you should talk as you kind of asked the same kind question on another post "

yes i saw that too..

imho that is"

+1

Ps, if anyone has a problem with this............. I`m waiting.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To re-iterate, I would like to have fun with Asians.

We would both like to have fun with a Asian person, we have tried but failed, we might have to look further away.

I am trying to find a asian lady for hubbys birthday. for a surprise present.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"We would both like to have fun with a Asian person, we have tried but failed, we might have to look further away.

I am trying to find a asian lady for hubbys birthday. for a surprise present. "

Asda have them on offer this week...

"My best fantasy is an Asian couple it drives me wild thinking about it-luckily it has been fulfilled on several occasions but I want more.More I tell you

There was a couple at Isis a while ago i wouldn't have minded playing with but I was too shy to ask. "

i saw them too and want to play with them, if they are there next we are we will ask if they want too

i have just put up a similar post request to meet asian ladies or couples, there is something very sexy about asian ladies

By *ubbles55Couple  over a year ago

nelson/burnley

Why is it that only the Asian men can play????

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Why is it that only the Asian men can play????"

Who told you that?.....

There was a couple at Isis a while ago i wouldn't have minded playing with but I was too shy to ask.

i saw them too and want to play with them, if they are there next we are we will ask if they want too "

Yes we will.

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 26/09/11 20:56:54]

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

What makes you think it is only asian men that can play? I'm asian and I like to play a lot.

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Hi all - we are an Asian couple and we play with people of all backgrounds and ages. All we ask for is non-pushy, discrete ppl.

In fact we are playing today - Thursday from. 12pm, so are there any cpls or single men we wish to join us in a sex club?

Pls see our verification to see what other people think of us. Will consider all response - but Jay does have soft spot for shaven, cut cocks. Single men must be verified by another cpl recently. Jay wud love to try Asian or black cocks - White is always welcome

"Hi all - we are an Asian couple and we play with people of all backgrounds and ages. All we ask for is non-pushy, discrete ppl.

In fact we are playing today - Thursday from. 12pm, so are there any cpls or single men we wish to join us in a sex club?

Nice reply guys. Plenty of Asian guys here.. well, im trying to arrange an Only Asian meet soon. Please check my status for more information.

Thanks

Pls see our verification to see what other people think of us. Will consider all response - but Jay does have soft spot for shaven, cut cocks. Single men must be verified by another cpl recently. Jay wud love to try Asian or black cocks - White is always welcome "

By *rica77Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

I have an Asian friend who I see from time to time. He is vwe and pretty adventurous. More please.....

Asia is a very big area with lots of very differant people places and cultures , a lot more diverse thane saying anyone want to play with a European couple , but to answer your question yes , would like to play with a Lucy Lui lookalike fem

whats all this crap about "colour"

it seems to me that millions of "white" folk spend thousands of pounds each year to go somewhere to get the same shade of colour that they say they would not meet . if their views are not racist why do they bother to get a tan to impress other white folk? makes no sense to me at all.

surely its all about a persons personallity and if you find them attractive rather than any colour issues, and in the end when you have your head buried between their legs can you actually see different shades, ? if you can then you cant be concentrating on giving that person the satisfaction you said you would.

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Anyone want to play with us today - still seeking fun buddies for today - sauna meet in lancashire area... x

"whats all this crap about "colour"

it seems to me that millions of "white" folk spend thousands of pounds each year to go somewhere to get the same shade of colour that they say they would not meet . if their views are not racist why do they bother to get a tan to impress other white folk? makes no sense to me at all.

surely its all about a persons personallity and if you find them attractive rather than any colour issues, and in the end when you have your head buried between their legs can you actually see different shades, ? if you can then you cant be concentrating on giving that person the satisfaction you said you would."

Exactly! I find some people attractive, some not. No reason why, it just happens. And some are white, some are brown, black and all shades in between.

As I've said on a previous controversial thread, many people confuse "colour" with "culture"; I agree that there is a rather unpleasant misogynistic attitude amongst some Asian groups but people extrapolate from this that brown skin=nasty piece of work.

I have no issue with people who say NO to any particular groups although I think that people should be honest about their reasons. If you're racist admit it lol!!! The "I'm not racist but....." crew are in denial.

I personally ahve a rule of no smelly unwashed people - but I am happy to admit that this is a personal prejudice

"Anyone want to play with us today - still seeking fun buddies for today - sauna meet in lancashire area... x"

Thank you. Amidst all the pseudo-intellectual banter, you've brought us back to what really matters: having fun! Good luck with today!

"Anyone want to play with us today - still seeking fun buddies for today - sauna meet in lancashire area... x

Thank you. Amidst all the pseudo-intellectual banter, you've brought us back to what really matters: having fun! Good luck with today! "

yeahh....too many caring to troll every single post....get back to the fucking lol

"Anyone want to play with us today - still seeking fun buddies for today - sauna meet in lancashire area... x"

Isis is closer

By *lirtypleasureWoman  over a year ago

worcester

Have an asian lover, Love asian guys, Indian or pakistani, they are delicious

And very naughty xx

"Have an asian lover, Love asian guys, Indian or pakistani, they are delicious

And very naughty xx"

Tell me about it! Asian girls, with their tanned skin are absolutely gorgeous and fun in bed. they are very shy to expose in public or to a crowd!!!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I think that there is a perception here that asian males can do what they want any time that they like, whilst the females, by virtue of their culture, are kept indoors to look after the household.

It would be interesting to back up or wipe out this theory, if some kind of stats could be found, that compared as a percentage of members of sites like this, how many whites are couples/males/females, then compare the numbers to other BEM (Black/Ethnic Minorities - that's the new politically correct speak for you lol) If such stats could be compiled, it would confirm or deny forever the theory that amongst Asians, it's all about men "taking from the scene" rather than putting anything back into it.

And that of course reminds me of another thread, similar to the "define colour" theme - i.e. "define Asian" - i.e. Arab Asian? Indian Sub-continental Asian? Chinese Asian? Phillipino? Siberian Russian Asian? Mongolian? Take your pick folks, there's plenty to choose from...

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Asian girls, with their tanned skin are absolutely gorgeous and fun in bed. they are very shy to expose in public or to a crowd!!!"

In your expert opinion, have you noticed any differences between females brought up in Sikh, Hindu and Muslim cultures?

Must say that the sikh lady I played with once at a club was as hot as they come, but with that, despite being on the scene for over 10 years, my experience of Asian females comes to an end. Would love to know what I'm missing.

» Add a new message to this topic