FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Good Dogging Session spoiled by Dickheads

Good Dogging Session spoiled by Dickheads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssessor OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke

Had the good luck to meet a very sexy couple last night on Cannock Chase, long legged blonde with all the kit on giving her man a BJ on the back seat, she got out of the car and offerd her great sexy arse to me and another guy, condoms on ready to oblige, the other guy started to fuck her...Then a van load of dickheads turn up, headlights on full..horn being pressed none stop..shouting "is this where the gays hang out" Grrrrr, couple dressed and went..why do some stupid people spoil it..it is killing a really good dogging spot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its because dick heads name places in open forums and educate the enemy.

The more you talk about it on the net and advertise meets and places, the more dick heads know where to go to ruin the fun

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

We had to give it up after a bad experience, not the boy racers this time,

but doggers.

just mobbed the car, maybe 15 guys, cant wait for us to get warmed up, then one moron shined one of those huge torches into the car. That was it for us.!

"We had to give it up after a bad experience, not the boy racers this time,

but doggers.

just mobbed the car, maybe 15 guys, cant wait for us to get warmed up, then one moron shined one of those huge torches into the car. That was it for us.!"

HAHAHAA discreet!

They aren't real doggers, they are just the morons that ruin it for everyone.

There are some genuine single male doggers out there but the mobs and morons outnumber the good uns.

"Its because dick heads name places in open forums and educate the enemy.

The more you talk about it on the net and advertise meets and places, the more dick heads know where to go to ruin the fun "

Harsh, but I have to admit wondering why the OP named the dogging site on the forum too.

and now more of the dickheads know where to look!

By *ssessor OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke

Yes but its hardly a secret that dogging goes on in Cannock Chase and no area on the chase was mentioned, there are "Dogging Area's and forums on most Sex websites" so you will never stop Dickheads from showing up in any dogging area's, but its true websites are killing "dogging"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The more you talk about it on the net and advertise meets and places, the more dick heads know where to go to ruin the fun

Harsh, but I have to admit wondering why the OP named the dogging site on the forum too. "

to be fair, mention dogging ad one of the first places that EVERYONE knows about is Cannock Chase

Well if they didn't know before they know now

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The thing is.... there may be countless names of dogging locations out there on the net.... but it's the updates of "I was there last night and...." which let the dickheads know which are currently active locations or not.

Dogging seems to be a very hard thing to get into. I would love to watch couples playing out doors / in cars but i have no luck in finding any one to help me find the best places to go? How do you prove to people you don't know that you are not one of the dickheads as discussed in the forum?

The only dogging site i know of is about 30 mile from where i live but i have never had any luck there, i hear this is because of boy racers being a pain.

[Removed by poster at 25/09/11 10:23:15]

Harsh, but I have to admit wondering why the OP named the dogging site on the forum too.

to be fair, mention dogging ad one of the first places that EVERYONE knows about is Cannock Chase"

Not EVERYONE as I didnt!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I rest my case M'lud.

"Yes but its hardly a secret that dogging goes on in Cannock Chase and no area on the chase was mentioned, there are "Dogging Area's and forums on most Sex websites" so you will never stop Dickheads from showing up in any dogging area's, but its true websites are killing "dogging" "

You just don't get the point.....

You have posted how they buggered the night for you.....+1 to the opposition

You posted when you were there........+1 to the opposition.

You posted that there were other doggers there........+1 to the opposition.

You posted that there was a very horny naked woman on view......+1 to the opposition.

End of time score= Tossers 4 - Doggers 0

You post WHEN, WHO, HOW in open forum thereby giving the morons all the details they need to repeat their actions. When will the "whingers" learn that it is usually their whines that give the morons the intelligence they need! You will never entirely stop the boy racers and morons from turning up, but openly publishing their success, simply encourages more of the same! The ONLY defence is to keep your mouth shut!

Let's shed some light on naming locations.

A couple who are thinking of dogging put an ad on their status or in a forum naming where they will be from a certain time.

Let's say 250 people read it and out of that number 30 men turn up for that one couple, who then see the amount of doggers there and decide against going through with it.

Some of the men there will see the ad as an invite to do whatever they want to the woman and when the couple drive off get upset because they've got themselves worked and as they have got the totaly wrong idea.

The couple have now gone and the what remains of the 30 blokes that turned up now go searching for any other couples that are there thinking they can do whatever they want if they find any.

They then drop on couples that go regularly and ruin any fun they were having or going to have and all due to someone naming a location.

Please be aware that the authorities read the forums too and will put in an appearance to police it.

We have seen this happen more than a few times over the years.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I dont know the area but it could be that the locals have decided direct action Ie mobbing the area will stop this kina activity.

Whilst wwe too have had some outdoors fun . Not dogging. Everyone should realise that public places are just that and so in a way use of public places is decided by what the public allow.

I'm sure dogging is fun but its on fairly tenuous ground in terms of appealling for public spaces.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sex in public places is only punishable by law if you are seen and someone makes a complaint as far as i can recall.

I would guess 'public nuisance' orders to be how most dogging areas are 'closed' to doggers.

"Yes but its hardly a secret that dogging goes on in Cannock Chase and no area on the chase was mentioned, there are "Dogging Area's and forums on most Sex websites" so you will never stop Dickheads from showing up in any dogging area's, but its true websites are killing "dogging"

You just don't get the point.....

You have posted how they buggered the night for you.....+1 to the opposition

You posted when you were there........+1 to the opposition.

You posted that there were other doggers there........+1 to the opposition.

You posted that there was a very horny naked woman on view......+1 to the opposition.

End of time score= Tossers 4 - Doggers 0

You post WHEN, WHO, HOW in open forum thereby giving the morons all the details they need to repeat their actions. When will the "whingers" learn that it is usually their whines that give the morons the intelligence they need! You will never entirely stop the boy racers and morons from turning up, but openly publishing their success, simply encourages more of the same! The ONLY defence is to keep your mouth shut!"

Brilliant!! Couldn't have put it better

And your outdoor fun is not dogging why? If it's outdoors hun, then it's in public and can be "labled" as dogging, even if you don't want it called such. However, if you mean you personally don't frequent known dogging sites, then that is an entirely different issue.

The "public" this post refers to are the bunches of yobs who deliberately target couples undertaking sexual activity outdoors. That would include you. The reason you don't get targeted is simply because you don't publish your location in public. THAT is exactly the point!

In your bed

"And your outdoor fun is not dogging why? If it's outdoors hun, then it's in public and can be "labled" as dogging, even if you don't want it called such. However, if you mean you personally don't frequent known dogging sites, then that is an entirely different issue.

The "public" this post refers to are the bunches of yobs who deliberately target couples undertaking sexual activity outdoors. That would include you. The reason you don't get targeted is simply because you don't publish your location in public. THAT is exactly the point!"

Maybe I'm just being niave about what dogging is. Yep we've had out door sex but never with the intention of getting other men involved. I was trying not to equate what we have done to others as I did not want to seam like I was talking from a position of knowledge about dogging and all its rules and etiquette.

But I get your point if there are people out there targeting doggers.

My point of view was more from listening to people in work who live near a well known dogging site and are fed up with it so I would not put it past them to cause a commotion to stop it happening in their area

That's not the sort of thing that is happening as discussed here. More yobs on a "queer bashing" or "perv bashing" expedition. "Perv" being anyone indulging in sex, at least in their eyes.

this is just too heavy for us

"this is just too heavy for us"

Eh?

The media has bastardised "dogging"

Can you honestly say that you haven't had a snog and a fumble in a car, somewhere quiet and away from the public? That can be labelled as dogging.

Real doggers don't want unwanted attention drawn to them, they aren't the noisy rabble that go harrassing others and leaving litter and used condoms everywhere.

Would you cause choas in a swingers club or house?

Its time the stigma and fables of dogging was put straight.

+1

In your bed

Maybe there needs to be more awareness about what dogging is.

We have always thought dogging was effectively swinging outdoors and outdoor fun was not seen as dogging.

Stan collymore has alot to answer for

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

we went out recently to a dogging area but decided to leave before we got down to anything as there was an unmarked police car taking registration numbers...

is having sex outdoors in a quiet dark area against the law?...

In your bed

does this mean that dogging should be on our list of interests¿

In your bed

"we went out recently to a dogging area but decided to leave before we got down to anything as there was an unmarked police car taking registration numbers...

is having sex outdoors in a quiet dark area against the law?..."

Id imagine so.

The naked rambler has spent alot of time in jail just for being the way he was born. Never mind sex.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"we went out recently to a dogging area but decided to leave before we got down to anything as there was an unmarked police car taking registration numbers...

The short answer is... yes, if you expect to be seen by someone who doesn't want to see you.

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

i never expect to be seen lol....just nice to have some quiet fun in a nice dark place away from the public eye

"this is just too heavy for us

Eh?"

as in if we said we went dogging in our local forest that is HUGE and named it on here, all males who thought they knew the area would be very old men by the time they found us.

Surely it comes with the territory, you play the games, you take the knocks.

"this is just too heavy for us

Eh?

as in if we said we went dogging in our local forest that is HUGE and named it on here, all males who thought they knew the area would be very old men by the time they found us.

Surely it comes with the territory, you play the games, you take the knocks."

So you would be happy to name the location and the time of you next visit. Yes?

hell aye

Go on then!

"Go on then!"

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

They did this down this way last year at a famous (infamous) dogging spot....took down the registration numbers and wrote letters to all the registered keepers of the vehicles.

I should it caused more than a few problems for company car drivers and married men who have a wife who might just happen to open a letter coming through the door.

Incidentally, the person who has been caused offence or distress to CAN BE the police officer who then reports the offence to prosecution.

I took my Missus up there last night and we both saw the offenders in the white van! The sad thing is, we pulled up and seen the guy having fun with said blonde lady, therefore we moved away, and pulled in a lay-by further down the road to take a pee. We were followed, I got out car to take a leak and in a millisecond a guy was in my Missus face!!!!! Dogging is dead. Killed by over active desperate people with no respect!! And c'mon guys, jogger bottoms, Wooley hats , trainers, how do you think you are going to attract a women who has dolled herself up to attract you?

My Missus said most of the guys she looked at last night looked like they were on their way home from work! Anyway, rant over. At least the night was not lost as we both watched some girl on girl action in the car park ! Very nice tits ladies and the pics will look awesome in whichever magazine they were being taken for!

My personal viewpoint?

I've never had any real interest in dogging, as I understand it to be.

But outdoor fun? Me and a lady, out in the countryside under a blue sky with a warm breeze flowing over our near naked bodies!

Roll on next Spring!!

despite being dogged by dogs looking for bitches on heat, doggers are doggardly dogging on.

"My personal viewpoint?

I've never had any real interest in dogging, as I understand it to be.

But outdoor fun? Me and a lady, out in the countryside under a blue sky with a warm breeze flowing over our near naked bodies!

you are right, you dog.

from bitch

Roll on next Spring!! "

The sad thing is...... unless you are 50+ you don't really understand what dogging is. Most people only know about the one the Internet has portrayed. Dogging, was the equivalent to the Masons with sex !

yeh the police

adding my twopence worth...

often play with fb in car or outdoors...and are beset by doggers when we dont want em lol

last week went out specifically looking for men to join us...i was dressed to the nines...and guess what??

not a soul in sight all night!

grrrr! can't win x

I think in some areas dogging has been virtually killed off. The Internet has popularised dogging but unfortunately it has attracted people best described as a nuisance

Consequently the police have had to respond to complaints whereas previously dogging was an activity where awareness of it was much lower

For those in the Calderdale area of west Yorkshire a warning that the police are now using a video van to record number plates. I've been spotted once by the van with no letter coming through the post but I've heard a second meeting with the van would result in more police attention

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"Yes but its hardly a secret that dogging goes on in Cannock Chase and no area on the chase was mentioned, there are "Dogging Area's and forums on most Sex websites" so you will never stop Dickheads from showing up in any dogging area's, but its true websites are killing "dogging" "

a certain well known midlands football player got cannock chase known

"Yes but its hardly a secret that dogging goes on in Cannock Chase and no area on the chase was mentioned, there are "Dogging Area's and forums on most Sex websites" so you will never stop Dickheads from showing up in any dogging area's, but its true websites are killing "dogging"

a certain well known midlands football player got cannock chase known "

It was the only way he could score

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 25/09/11 20:34:35]

staffs

As this particular area was made infamous by a famous footballer a few years back who was caught out, the fact that as you call them the 'idiots' ruined your fun is not really that surprising!

The parking areas are for the most part very close to the major roads and visible from some of them.

The recent deer poaching hasn't helped and your always going to have the 'boy racer brigade', although I have seen the boys in blue stop and go through their cars with a fine tooth comb and that was a laugh!

So naming this particular 'venue' really doesn't do that much harm as it's not exactly un known.

But despite the way they act don't forget they have as much right to be there as you do...

Could write a book on these dickheads.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Could write a book on these dickheads."

Would you sell it in WH Smiths?

Ok........I give in.......

Lets phone the papers......ring up the BBC

Cannock Chase, Cannock Chase, Cannock Chase, Lots of dogging still going on at Cannock Chase! Day and night, naked women, public shagging, perverts! Homosexuals! Transvestites.

How long do you think the location would survive, at least in the short term!

Can none of you people get it. KNOWING an area is active is one thing, Rubbing the public, travellers, boy racers, noses in it is quite another matter! Then giving them times and dates on open forum?????

Then you get someone whining "I got chased off of a site last night" and they can't figure out why. Most of the morons have not the energy or inclination to waste hours on the "off chance" of doing a little "perv bashing" as they see it, but give them a definite time and date and they know for sure they are on a winner. But then it woud seem that a lot of people are incapable of grasping this fairly simple idea!

there is a site that shall remain unnamed that actually has a review section for cottaging and cruising areas for gay / bi men

neither is my cup of tea and i used the site to browse the profiles, but i was always astounded to read things like :

'will be down here after 3 today'

'if the guy in the red peugeot reg number 1234 is on here, please get in touch'

'just sucked one cock, now waiting for others'

if that doesn't attract as much unwanted attention as it does wanted then ........

a couple of days later you would see postings like

'be careful, got jumped here' or

'lots of police around here at the minute'

staffs

[Removed by poster at 26/09/11 10:02:52]

staffs

"Ok........I give in.......

Lets phone the papers......ring up the BBC

Cannock Chase, Cannock Chase, Cannock Chase, Lots of dogging still going on at Cannock Chase! Day and night, naked women, public shagging, perverts! Homosexuals! Transvestites.

How long do you think the location would survive, at least in the short term!

Can none of you people get it. KNOWING an area is active is one thing, Rubbing the public, travellers, boy racers, noses in it is quite another matter! Then giving them times and dates on open forum?????

Then you get someone whining "I got chased off of a site last night" and they can't figure out why. Most of the morons have not the energy or inclination to waste hours on the "off chance" of doing a little "perv bashing" as they see it, but give them a definite time and date and they know for sure they are on a winner. But then it woud seem that a lot of people are incapable of grasping this fairly simple idea!"

No point as the press already know! lol

Why get so wound up?

The area being discussed is surround by 3 major towns and reasonably close to a motorway.

Most if not all of the 'dickheads' are youths in their 'corsa's' etc apols to the more sensible owners! lol

People are not driving huge distances to interupt play because most of the dickheads have to be in bed by 10:30!

their have been times when you would see many couples there and again they tend to be local, yes you do see some travelling a distance and why is that? It's because they have heard from others or seen here or other such sites or even the national press after that ' incident' oh and he lived locally too!

So that night was ruined there are many more nights ahead!

» Add a new message to this topic