FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Partners Club, Bury

Partners Club, Bury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jandmc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

We've an option to attend the above on NYE - although it's been a while since we last went. However, a very recent review states .... "There are now new guards standing around parts of the inside of the building including the changing rooms, keeping an eye on things for the well-being of the customers"..

Is this a cause for concern? Understand that there are sometimes some over zealous individuals but is there really the need for guards??! Would appreciate any insight from regular attendees. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's a good idea that clubs have 'guards' to keep an eye out for people, it would make a safer environment for people. They shouldn't however be obvious, they should just mingle so they don't stand out.

More clubs should have guards.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

see no reason why you wouldn't want security Inna sex club but from a side room using CCTV would be more appropriate than hanging around the ladies onna snatch watch

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I went there many months ago there was two d*unk men in there upsetting the couples two left as it was there first time only one man on the front desk he could do nothing on his own,must be a good thing for someone to keep a look out for the nutters,I’ve never been back.

By *andyandeddyCouple  over a year ago

bi female

The guards are not real people they are 6 foot dummies we went last night .

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Well said Mandy. It's a tongue in cheek joke. The club is well run by Clive and has some great facilities. X

By *jandmc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

Ahhh, thanks all for the clarification!

HNY!!

» Add a new message to this topic