FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ffm threesome

Ffm threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackoman71 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bexley

My girlfriend is interested in having a threesome. I'm looking on here for a bbw to play with us. Younger or older is good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'll be totally honest with you - I don't rate your chances that highly looking for the elusive unicorn for you and your girlfriend with a single male profile - most will assume it's just a single guy trying an angle to get a meet to which the girlfriend will have to mysteriously pull out from at the last minute.

I'd suggest setting up a couple's profile with your girlfriend that includes pics of both of you and details what you're looking for and can offer - and even then there are no guarantees, but you'd certainly stand a better chance than using a single male profile to find someone.

By *oblovesyouMan  over a year ago

poole

Good luck with that OP

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I'll be totally honest with you - I don't rate your chances that highly looking for the elusive unicorn for you and your girlfriend with a single male profile - most will assume it's just a single guy trying an angle to get a meet to which the girlfriend will have to mysteriously pull out from at the last minute.

I'd suggest setting up a couple's profile with your girlfriend that includes pics of both of you and details what you're looking for and can offer - and even then there are no guarantees, but you'd certainly stand a better chance than using a single male profile to find someone. "

Agreed! Plus many ladies/couples may have blocked single men from messaging them.

Mrs x

Bexley

"I'll be totally honest with you - I don't rate your chances that highly looking for the elusive unicorn for you and your girlfriend with a single male profile - most will assume it's just a single guy trying an angle to get a meet to which the girlfriend will have to mysteriously pull out from at the last minute.

I'd suggest setting up a couple's profile with your girlfriend that includes pics of both of you and details what you're looking for and can offer - and even then there are no guarantees, but you'd certainly stand a better chance than using a single male profile to find someone. "

Had a promising reply already so that's a good start

Bexley

"Good luck with that OP "

Thanks

Bexley

I'd suggest setting up a couple's profile with your girlfriend that includes pics of both of you and details what you're looking for and can offer - and even then there are no guarantees, but you'd certainly stand a better chance than using a single male profile to find someone.

Agreed! Plus many ladies/couples may have blocked single men from messaging them.

Mrs x "

After reading the responses here I was a bit worried I'd not get any luck but being persistent helped. Thanks for your honesty though x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You ask for a photo so you know what someone looks like because you're not a mind reader yet you are looking for women to be exactly that and be interested in meeting you and someone they have no pictures of?

Good luck with this!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Had a promising reply already so that's a good start "

If it's genuine then great news - just be aware it's not unknown to find time wasters (usually men posing as women) on here

If it's genuine then great news - just be aware it's not unknown to find time wasters (usually men posing as women) on here "

And they're usually the ones who seem the keenest!

I've tried it late in life and a really enjoyable experience

Bexley

"You ask for a photo so you know what someone looks like because you're not a mind reader yet you are looking for women to be exactly that and be interested in meeting you and someone they have no pictures of?

Good luck with this! "

Well that's usually how these things get started. Worked though so thanks for the good luck

Bexley

If it's genuine then great news - just be aware it's not unknown to find time wasters (usually men posing as women) on here "

Thanks. It is genuine. I've seen her on camera in the chatrooms

Bexley

If it's genuine then great news - just be aware it's not unknown to find time wasters (usually men posing as women) on here

And they're usually the ones who seem the keenest! "

Well we will see what happens but it's looking promising. My gf's very excited

Bexley

"I've tried it late in life and a really enjoyable experience"

Better late than never. Same here as its something new for us. Glad you enjoy it

Bexley

Non stop views now. Wish I'd tried this year's ago lol. One definite and one possible so far.

» Add a new message to this topic