FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stag and Vixen

Stag and Vixen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ife2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

After years trying to explain our kink it seems there is a term for it. When we use it we get quizzical looks from other people as they have never come across it before.

Anyone else in this type of relationship or played with a Stag and Vixen couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After years trying to explain our kink it seems there is a term for it. When we use it we get quizzical looks from other people as they have never come across it before.

Anyone else in this type of relationship or played with a Stag and Vixen couple?"

As some of us are looking quizzical could you say what the term means?

I would like to know too

By *UCKY_13Couple  over a year ago

southwest

"After years trying to explain our kink it seems there is a term for it. When we use it we get quizzical looks from other people as they have never come across it before.

Anyone else in this type of relationship or played with a Stag and Vixen couple?"

We are a stag an vixen couple too mr loves to share me and encourages me to fuck other men he takes great pleasure watching me be so naughty and I love to please him by enjoying it so much ..... we would never describe our kink as cuckold as mr is very dominant ..... I do describe myself as a hotwife to people as more understand that as I play alone and send home videos and pics for mr of the naughty fun I get up too for his pleasure it drives him crazy and he sexually ruins me when I get home we love it x

Kirkcaldy

Anyone else in this type of relationship or played with a Stag and Vixen couple?

We are a stag an vixen couple too mr loves to share me and encourages me to fuck other men he takes great pleasure watching me be so naughty and I love to please him by enjoying it so much ..... we would never describe our kink as cuckold as mr is very dominant ..... I do describe myself as a hotwife to people as more understand that as I play alone and send home videos and pics for mr of the naughty fun I get up too for his pleasure it drives him crazy and he sexually ruins me when I get home we love it x"

Exactly!

A perfect explanation, thank you.

By *UCKY_13Couple  over a year ago

southwest

As some of us are looking quizzical could you say what the term means?"

It is like a cuckold couple but generally the male is normally dominant and isn’t into humiliation of any sort the stag enjoys proudly shares his vixen with other men

Kirkcaldy

There is also the fact that the Stag has no interest in sexual encounters with other females.

And the Vixen is, usually, straight. But, so is spaghetti till you get it wet enough...

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We find this description seems to fit us perfectly. Hubby enjoys me getting ready to play, me meeting my lovers and then coming back to him. I am sexually free to play when I desire; hubby also finds it very arousing and the sex we have together is awesome xxxx Win Win xx

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

This describes us...

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

This sounds fucking awesome

Kirkcaldy

"This sounds fucking awesome "

It is!

"There is also the fact that the Stag has no interest in sexual encounters with other females.

And the Vixen is, usually, straight. But, so is spaghetti till you get it wet enough..."

Love the spaghetti line! xx

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"There is also the fact that the Stag has no interest in sexual encounters with other females.

And the Vixen is, usually, straight. But, so is spaghetti till you get it wet enough...

Love the spaghetti line! xx"

That cracked me up too!

As some of us are looking quizzical could you say what the term means?

It is like a cuckold couple but generally the male is normally dominant and isn’t into humiliation of any sort the stag enjoys proudly shares his vixen with other men "

Completely this. We describe T as a stag as he is very dominant but does love sharing me with other guys.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Love the spaghetti line! xx"

As a straight girl in clubs, I’ve heard this line about a thousand times ... and no, I’m still straight!!

This I'd us. Any couple wishing to join us please get in touch. X

Agreed just need to find a vixen

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

The closest term that fits us, the dominant aspect is the key which for us separates us from the cuckold and even to a point the accepted hotwife definition.

"This I'd us. Any couple wishing to join us please get in touch. X "

. . . it's not about couples meeting couples . . . it's couples meeting a guy for an mfm or the lady meeting a guy on her own with encouragement from her stag. It's fun

Sound like fun isn’t that just sub and dom?

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Believe us it is.

There's absolutely no cuckold element in our meets. The intention is that all parties have safe fun, enjoy the experience and that I fuck the crap out of Mr. A after the third party has left.

It's wonderful.

So if I understand this properly it's a term for a couple where the female is a "hotwife"?

C

We are a stag an vixen couple too mr loves to share me and encourages me to fuck other men he takes great pleasure watching me be so naughty and I love to please him by enjoying it so much ..... we would never describe our kink as cuckold as mr is very dominant ..... I do describe myself as a hotwife to people as more understand that as I play alone and send home videos and pics for mr of the naughty fun I get up too for his pleasure it drives him crazy and he sexually ruins me when I get home we love it x"

"So if I understand this properly it's a term for a couple where the female is a "hotwife"?

C"

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Pretty much sounds like us , except my wife only plays when I’m there , and I may have a bit of a play with other women if they’re really fit . Oh and may wife is very bi too , so actually nothing like it now I come to think about it ...

This vixen is definately not spaghetti..and not straight ..

Bi curious oh yes x

Sounds like us but will have to do a bit more research before we finally decided but I certainly prefer to watch my wife having sex with another guy than me having sex with another woman.

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

This is us - hotwife that loves being watched and loves sex with other men.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Sounds like us but will have to do a bit more research before we finally decided but I certainly prefer to watch my wife having sex with another guy than me having sex with another woman. "

Same here

By *inkyBoroCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Pretty much us too a T

Nice twist and part of our D/s relationship too

And where may one advertise for a stag...

Taken a while to feel our way out but we are a Stag/Vixen couple too - and absolutely love it!! X

By *aleandbonnieCouple  over a year ago

bishop auckland

Also known as candualist, love to share my girl. But whobetide the fucker who disrespects me because of it.

By *he Silver FuxMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Played with them, plenty of times. My job as the third is often just to get the Vixen revved up, Stag watches then joins us and then I recognise my job is done, I’ve had my fun and I leave them fucking like mad things, talking dirty and lock the door behind me...

Sexy as hell, no humiliation or inadequacy from the hubby at all..

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

This sounds like an ideal set up to me. I love playing and this set up certainly floats my boat. Alas it wouldn't be sirs though. Back to the drawing board to find our own way

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

I'm in a S&V relationship. My gf has sex with carefully selected men and then I have "reclaim" sex with her and she shares the sexy story with me, and also pictures and videos. We have a very loving and trusting relationship.

Lucky guys!

By *N9hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

raunds

Hiya , we are a Stag and Vixen couple

Too!!! Far away from the cuckold thing and way more exciting . We need our own site / forum lol

As much as I hate being catagorised this is our way of life.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We are definatley a Stag Vixen couple. Hubby enjoys being a voyeur and me being his filthy wife. The above comment of the reclaim sex being amazing is so true. I love feeling him inside me after being with someone else. We have never been turned on by the humiliation of cuckold. So stag vixen suits us perfectly. Although I could be partial to playing with a pussy as well as a cock. While hubby remains a voyeur x

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I have never heard this phrase before but very much describes us I feel.

Xxx

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"We are definatley a Stag Vixen couple. Hubby enjoys being a voyeur and me being his filthy wife. The above comment of the reclaim sex being amazing is so true. I love feeling him inside me after being with someone else. We have never been turned on by the humiliation of cuckold. So stag vixen suits us perfectly. Although I could be partial to playing with a pussy as well as a cock. While hubby remains a voyeur x"

This is us too it’s a shame there’s no Hotwife/Stag & Vixen interest to select only cuckold.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"We are definatley a Stag Vixen couple. Hubby enjoys being a voyeur and me being his filthy wife. The above comment of the reclaim sex being amazing is so true. I love feeling him inside me after being with someone else. We have never been turned on by the humiliation of cuckold. So stag vixen suits us perfectly. Although I could be partial to playing with a pussy as well as a cock. While hubby remains a voyeur x

This is us too it’s a shame there’s no Hotwife/Stag & Vixen interest to select only cuckold. "

This is us then it seems

By *razyandgentlemanCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just trying to find the term when the women enjoys to watch her hubby and it seams it doesn't exist

As a single guy that’s been party to a few hotwife experiences.. it’s crazy hot meeting a couple like this and also on her own.. I’ve learned all the wives treasure their hubbies and home life and just being the guy that gets to add the spice is good enough for me..

"Just trying to find the term when the women enjoys to watch her hubby and it seams it doesn't exist

"

Think she’d be called a cuckoldress

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/11/20 10:33:55]

Glasgow

"Just trying to find the term when the women enjoys to watch her hubby and it seams it doesn't exist

Think she’d be called a cuckoldress "

Not really as cuckoldress is hotwife in another way as far as I know

"

Legend is the word you’re looking for!

Legend is the word you’re looking for! "

Awesome Profile and pics guys..

That's definitely the way things are for my husband and I. I meet others because I like it and my husband loves the reclaim sex, and hearing the details

Glasgow

Legend is the word you’re looking for! "

So should I call myself legend? intresting

Just my kind of fun.

Having a guy drop his wife off knowing full well she is going to be coming back to him with a nicely stretched, wet pussy.

Check out my video of me doing just that while her hubby listened in on his phone before she sent him the clip!

"That's definitely the way things are for my husband and I. I meet others because I like it and my husband loves the reclaim sex, and hearing the details "

This is what we enjoy too with husband watching/joining in, though would like to see husband with another woman too before joining them x

Awesome Profile and pics guys.. "

Thanks x

So should I call myself legend? intresting "

Heard it called cuckqueen but don’t like that description and not sure think title really matters, as long as everyone is happy and enjoying it than that’s all that’s important

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"That's definitely the way things are for my husband and I. I meet others because I like it and my husband loves the reclaim sex, and hearing the details

This is what we enjoy too with husband watching/joining in, though would like to see husband with another woman too before joining them x"

Nice to share

By *arried bi2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

What is stag n vixen

"That's definitely the way things are for my husband and I. I meet others because I like it and my husband loves the reclaim sex, and hearing the details

This is what we enjoy too with husband watching/joining in, though would like to see husband with another woman too before joining them xNice to share "

Very generous of you

We are very much a Stag n Vixen couple but the term is not understand by what would seem a significant number of single guys who just take on the role of bull and relegating Mr to watching. The very same guys will then constantly keep updating their status with complaints about couples not wanting to meet.

"And the Vixen is, usually, straight. But, so is spaghetti till you get it wet enough..."

Best thing I'm going to read today!

Best way to describe us too. S has his best mate come around and fuck me and S gets off on it loads but we never cuckold him always involved and more of a me loving two cocks!

By *00KissesCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

This is us too xx

I've played with a Vixen...a few times

I always wonder what you call a guy who plays with a stag and vixen in that scenario, as I hate the bull name even when playing with a couple as I don't think that is a particularly nice title for a guy who plays with couple's. I'm more subtle than the name suggests.

By *ratos1Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Very interesting.

All this time I thought all along it was the cuckold idea I fantasised about but it is actually this above.

Thank you for educating me

"We are definatley a Stag Vixen couple. Hubby enjoys being a voyeur and me being his filthy wife. The above comment of the reclaim sex being amazing is so true. I love feeling him inside me after being with someone else. We have never been turned on by the humiliation of cuckold. So stag vixen suits us perfectly. Although I could be partial to playing with a pussy as well as a cock. While hubby remains a voyeur x

This is us too it’s a shame there’s no Hotwife/Stag & Vixen interest to select only cuckold. "

totally agree

Hubby and I the same.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Some great descriptions of what Stag & Vixen mean which also describes us.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I know some people abhor the idea of labels (and some people’s sexual preferences are fluid and defy labelling) but as very few people actually bother reading the profiles to understand what you are looking for (most just ogle the pics and hit wink) a label is a useful shorthand if people understand them.

The term Stag & Vixen is brilliant, love it.

It isn’t how we roll but we “get it”.

I wonder if “Hotwife” really fits us? Cuckold certainly does not.

We equally love straight guy/bi-girl MFMF FFM MMF MMMF MMMMF Orgy etc

Neither of us would ever play completely alone although Mr B does like to sometimes “walk in” when already underway* and/or be a voyeur for a time (taking pics/vid too) but always joins in.

*not as a “surprise” all planned and met up as a three in the bar but sometimes Mrs B and guy head off to get the party started before Mr B joins (poss listen on phone/face time in the bar). I guess in that scenario we are kind of a bit Stag/Vixen but not as much as some of the naughty folk on here describe - ie Mrs B doesn’t go out alone for whole evening with no involvement from Mr B.

Lol so many scenarios we all like exploring!

I think the difference between hotwife and vixen is that in vixen and stag relationships, the male also meets other women on their own.

By *own and countryCouple  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

[Removed by poster at 25/11/20 12:23:53]

Tewkesbury

[Removed by poster at 25/11/20 12:24:21]

Tewkesbury

"I know some people abhor the idea of labels (and some people’s sexual preferences are fluid and defy labelling) but as very few people actually bother reading the profiles to understand what you are looking for (most just ogle the pics and hit wink) a label is a useful shorthand if people understand them.

The term Stag & Vixen is brilliant, love it.

It isn’t how we roll but we “get it”.

I wonder if “Hotwife” really fits us? Cuckold certainly does not.

We equally love straight guy/bi-girl MFMF FFM MMF MMMF MMMMF Orgy etc

Neither of us would ever play completely alone although Mr B does like to sometimes “walk in” when already underway* and/or be a voyeur for a time (taking pics/vid too) but always joins in.

*not as a “surprise” all planned and met up as a three in the bar but sometimes Mrs B and guy head off to get the party started before Mr B joins (poss listen on phone/face time in the bar). I guess in that scenario we are kind of a bit Stag/Vixen but not as much as some of the naughty folk on here describe - ie Mrs B doesn’t go out alone for whole evening with no involvement from Mr B.

Lol so many scenarios we all like exploring!"

Very apt description

Us to A T

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"I think the difference between hotwife and vixen is that in vixen and stag relationships, the male also meets other women on their own."

Not in our case or the case of most of the stag and vixen couples we have spoken to on here.

I (the Stag) have zero interest in meeting other Women

Brighton

"I think the difference between hotwife and vixen is that in vixen and stag relationships, the male also meets other women on their own.

Not in our case or the case of most of the stag and vixen couples we have spoken to on here.

I (the Stag) have zero interest in meeting other Women "

I (Mr B) am the same. Meeting a woman for 1-2-1 holds no interest for me. I like a 3 or more scenario

This definitely sounds like what relationship is like on fab x

This is what we enjoy too with husband watching/joining in, though would like to see husband with another woman too before joining them x"

We love this also xx

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I came across it on here and looked it up. I found a Metro article about it. I posted the definition given in that article word for word as my understanding of what it meant and was told I was completely wrong and was abused for being ignorant. Luke

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

This is what we enjoy too with husband watching/joining in, though would like to see husband with another woman too before joining them x

We love this also xx"

This is us too ... George enthralled by seeing me being pleasured and giving pleasure ; joining in is an option but reclaiming me at the end of the night is the prize. x Anne

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

This is my main reason for being on fab atm and would love to find this sort of relationship

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow - Ab Fabs club visit only

We play as Stag and Vixen. I fem will only play with my stag prescent 99% of the time. He will on very rare occassion send me to play alone with well trusted met before gents. - my saftey comes first. Our kink is him sharing me, watching and joining in. I being an exhibihionst am more than happy to be shared and play infront / with him. Knowing that the claim back is a massive part of our play. He's an alpha so no way cuck or humiliation player.

He dose play as a single man, which some stags won't.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow - Ab Fabs club visit only

"

Cuckqueen or cupcake

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We are probably this when we play together, but we also have solo hotwife/husband adventures too.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We've always seen it as:

Cuckold - she decides when and who she plays with and there is a degree of humiliation and power weighted towards her. The third party guy is a Bull.

Cuckqueen (sometimes Cuckquean) is the opposite - and the third party is a Cuckcake.

Hotwife - she decides when and who, with his full agreement.

Stag/Vixen - he decides who she plays with, with her full agreement.

Lots of couples are a bit fluid in all these....we a somewhere between Hotwife and Stag/Vixen, though Bry isn't averse to a bit of mild humiliation.

We relate to this so much

"We've always seen it as:

Cuckold - she decides when and who she plays with and there is a degree of humiliation and power weighted towards her. The third party guy is a Bull.

Cuckqueen (sometimes Cuckquean) is the opposite - and the third party is a Cuckcake.

Lots of couples are a bit fluid in all these....we a somewhere between Hotwife and Stag/Vixen, though Bry isn't averse to a bit of mild humiliation.

"

And this

We are definitely Stag/Vixen, however very fluid depending on lots of things and L likes a little humiliation.

We are definitely on a slider spectrum between Stag/Vixen to Hotwife/Cuck.

Its like trying to put a morphing peg into different shaped static holes

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

What would be the term for a wife who goes out and plays with other females then returns home ?

What is a stag and vixen relationship?

I'm the same as most here. If I pick a term at all it's usually hotwife as more people have some idea what it means. But I'm really more of a Vixen, I enjoy having sex with other men and have my husband's permission. He is rarely involved but will join on occasion. There is no humiliation, he's the dominant one in our marriage, he has the right to stop me meeting if he feels the need to (but never has). He likes to hear about my adventures and see any photos or videos. We usually have the reclaim sex as he enjoys sloppy seconds. He likes sluts and I like being one, works for us Xx

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Played in a few of these couples and it’s always great filthy fun

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We would definitely come under the banner of a stag and Vixen couple.

"I'm the same as most here. If I pick a term at all it's usually hotwife as more people have some idea what it means. But I'm really more of a Vixen, I enjoy having sex with other men and have my husband's permission. He is rarely involved but will join on occasion. There is no humiliation, he's the dominant one in our marriage, he has the right to stop me meeting if he feels the need to (but never has). He likes to hear about my adventures and see any photos or videos. We usually have the reclaim sex as he enjoys sloppy seconds. He likes sluts and I like being one, works for us Xx"

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

"I'm the same as most here. If I pick a term at all it's usually hotwife as more people have some idea what it means. But I'm really more of a Vixen, I enjoy having sex with other men and have my husband's permission. He is rarely involved but will join on occasion. There is no humiliation, he's the dominant one in our marriage, he has the right to stop me meeting if he feels the need to (but never has). He likes to hear about my adventures and see any photos or videos. We usually have the reclaim sex as he enjoys sloppy seconds. He likes sluts and I like being one, works for us Xx"

So what is a hot wife then? I never really get the terminology... we meet single men, sometimes Od joins in other times I play alone. There is no degrading or humiliation involved at all. I send pics/videos and then we have the most explosive sex after I thought that was Hotwife but now I’m confused(happens a lot haha!) Freya x

"I'm the same as most here. If I pick a term at all it's usually hotwife as more people have some idea what it means. But I'm really more of a Vixen, I enjoy having sex with other men and have my husband's permission. He is rarely involved but will join on occasion. There is no humiliation, he's the dominant one in our marriage, he has the right to stop me meeting if he feels the need to (but never has). He likes to hear about my adventures and see any photos or videos. We usually have the reclaim sex as he enjoys sloppy seconds. He likes sluts and I like being one, works for us Xx

So what is a hot wife then? I never really get the terminology... we meet single men, sometimes Od joins in other times I play alone. There is no degrading or humiliation involved at all. I send pics/videos and then we have the most explosive sex after I thought that was Hotwife but now I’m confused(happens a lot haha!) Freya x"

I think hotwife and vixen mean the same to many people and are used interchangeably. But many assume the husband is a cuckold if the wife is a hotwife, which isn't always true. Some people view a stag and vixen as a couple where the husband chooses his wife sexual partners, but that isn't always true either. A wife playing solo seems to fall between the two. But to get away from the cuckold assumptions vixen now seems more popular for labeling a wife playing alone with a husband that's not humiliated or is a Dom. Xx

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

"I'm the same as most here. If I pick a term at all it's usually hotwife as more people have some idea what it means. But I'm really more of a Vixen, I enjoy having sex with other men and have my husband's permission. He is rarely involved but will join on occasion. There is no humiliation, he's the dominant one in our marriage, he has the right to stop me meeting if he feels the need to (but never has). He likes to hear about my adventures and see any photos or videos. We usually have the reclaim sex as he enjoys sloppy seconds. He likes sluts and I like being one, works for us Xx

So what is a hot wife then? I never really get the terminology... we meet single men, sometimes Od joins in other times I play alone. There is no degrading or humiliation involved at all. I send pics/videos and then we have the most explosive sex after I thought that was Hotwife but now I’m confused(happens a lot haha!) Freya x

I think hotwife and vixen mean the same to many people and are used interchangeably. But many assume the husband is a cuckold if the wife is a hotwife, which isn't always true. Some people view a stag and vixen as a couple where the husband chooses his wife sexual partners, but that isn't always true either. A wife playing solo seems to fall between the two. But to get away from the cuckold assumptions vixen now seems more popular for labeling a wife playing alone with a husband that's not humiliated or is a Dom. Xx"

Ah, ok, thank you makes a lot of sense. Xx

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

So what is a hot wife then? I never really get the terminology... we meet single men, sometimes Od joins in other times I play alone. There is no degrading or humiliation involved at all. I send pics/videos and then we have the most explosive sex after I thought that was Hotwife but now I’m confused(happens a lot haha!) Freya x"

Our take on it is a hot wife plays on her own and sends pics, vids to hubby.

Stag and Vixen is when hubby is watching or maybe even joins in.

That's obviously just our take on it and I'm sure many others will have a different view of it.

But it works for us

nr Stamford

"What would be the term for a wife who goes out and plays with other females then returns home ? "

A Hot(as fuck)Wife

nr Stamford

We'd say you're a Hotwife as you make the decisions on when and who.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We've always seen it as:

"

We like how you've differentiated between hotwife and stag and vixen, who's making the ultimate decision of whom to play with is the key. We're totally Stag and vixen, probably at the end which almost extends into D/s. The male here is very much the decision maker to whom with and when play happens, it's the set up we both want and we're very comfortable in our roles, he doesn't play either yet always present. We predominantly meet single guys but this isn't fixed, women and couples are an option but it's still within the parameters of our S/v set up.

The capital S and lowercase v are deliberate on our part.

That's obviously just our take on it and I'm sure many others will have a different view of it.

But it works for us "

That’s the view we have - we’re definitely stag/vixen

But it works for us

That’s the view we have - we’re definitely stag/vixen "

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

Hubby is always there and always joins in xx

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Looking for a vixen to form a stag vixen couple with me x

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I think the site should provide a breakdown of what all the terms mean. I know there are slight variations, but if the term or word was highlighted, a bit like the do in Wikikpedia, then you could access the info straight away. Also provide emojis instead of the thumbs up etc, which make the threads a little long and laboured.

Brighton

Terminology is helpful but only if everyone understands it. Been on the scene for years and always thought as follows...

Vixen - has sex with other straight men together with their husband/BF/Stag (threesomes etc)

Hotwife - has sex with other men without their husband/BF being present but with their full knowledge and “permission”

Cuckold - lots of flavours but generally the husband/BF/Cuck has no say or power over the situation. May be “forced” to watch, muste, wait at home, clean up, be humiliated, male bi action, etc and any mix thereof

So on that basis it makes us a Stag/Vixen couple with a bi-vixen

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

I think that makes us mostly stag and vixen too.

We always play together.

I prefer to watch and although not dominant we are not into humiliation.

I'm not necessarily into the scene to have sex with other guys. It's mostly for Aurelia to have a good time with other guys and we will play after.

"I think that makes us mostly stag and vixen too.

We always play together.

I'm not necessarily into the scene to have sex with other guys. It's mostly for Aurelia to have a good time with other guys and we will play after."

We are similar, but as with everything its a spectrum.

Bit like tuning the spectrum equaliser on a stereo, so many variations.

Our dynamic in a nutshell(ish)

C is Sub

I am Switch

C is a Vixen and a Hotwife

I'm a Stag and a Cuck

C can't Dom me, but teasing is growing on her alot, watching me squirm

I will cuck (sometimes) but only during a meet, afterwards C is mine again.

The acts in the meeting, gets me on my toes and I become primal in the bedroom afterwards when back alone with C. Time to reclaim but only after I please and clean C, this act pushes my buttons more, making me more primal afterwards.

There is so much more I could say but its all fine tuning from this point really

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

We always play together.

I'm not necessarily into the scene to have sex with other guys. It's mostly for Aurelia to have a good time with other guys and we will play after."

Whoops, I did mean I'm not necessarily into it to have sex with other ladies, of course, honest

We always play together.

I'm not necessarily into the scene to have sex with other guys. It's mostly for Aurelia to have a good time with other guys and we will play after.

Whoops, I did mean I'm not necessarily into it to have sex with other ladies, of course, honest "

Haha

By *retty Hot WifeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

"Terminology is helpful but only if everyone understands it. Been on the scene for years and always thought as follows...

Vixen - has sex with other straight men together with their husband/BF/Stag (threesomes etc)

Hotwife - has sex with other men without their husband/BF being present but with their full knowledge and “permission”

Cuckold - lots of flavours but generally the husband/BF/Cuck has no say or power over the situation. May be “forced” to watch, muste, wait at home, clean up, be humiliated, male bi action, etc and any mix thereof

So on that basis it makes us a Stag/Vixen couple with a bi-vixen "

"Terminology is helpful but only if everyone understands it. Been on the scene for years and always thought as follows...

So on that basis it makes us a Stag/Vixen couple with a bi-vixen "

Much thanks

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

And the Vixen is, usually, straight. But, so is spaghetti till you get it wet enough..."

this is so us. Nice to put a name to what we like k

Yes this us too

» Add a new message to this topic