FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guy learning!

Single guy learning!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all. I know most of this is obvious and it’s not intended to be patronising either, far from it, but noticed a few posts recently from guys about not getting replies etc so thought I’d share what I’ve learnt! As a guy who was having same problems I’ve been making an effort recently and it’s paying off so, as I say most probably do it already but if you don’t, this is what I’ve found works. for me at least!

1. Be polite. Yes we’re for some fun but say hi and introduce yourself first!

2. Have some pics. Mine aren’t perfect I’m sure and I don’t want my face in a public pic like many others but I always send a face pic first or send on request when messaging.

3. Not cock pics. Not until they ask at least!

3. Go on the forums. I post more on here and as a result get much more interaction.

4. winks and fabs work but messaging along with those works best from my experience

5. Deal with a deleted messages. Women and couples get so many messages. They can’t possibly reply to all as they’d never get anything done. If they delete, they’re not keen, fair enough. There’s plenty more fish in the sea anyway

6. Read the profiles. If they say not looking for single guys don’t waste your time. Don’t copy and paste either!

7. If someone’s impolite to you just move on. Why bother getting involved.

8. Share! Don’t get jealous when they play with other people. That’s why we’re here.

9. Don’t be shy to try never thought I’d be interest I mmf as a straight guy but find I enjoy chatting with couples a lot!

10. Photo verify yourself as well as veri’s from others so people know you are genuine.

As I say, not trying to be patronising or anything. I’ve just made more of an effort after doing some (not all) of the things above and I’ve found I’m having more success!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

11. Stop spreading the secrets to the competition

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

12. Don't message "hi" and expect a meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"11. Stop spreading the secrets to the competition "

Ha ha! Share the wealth I say!