FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why is it so difficult to arrange a foursome with another couple?

Why is it so difficult to arrange a foursome with another couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have had a couple profile for some time but when posting meets in private apartment/hotel we seldom receive replies and when we do it tends to be timewasters who say they are coming along and don't get back to us!

Any advice from other couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"We have had a couple profile for some time but when posting meets in private apartment/hotel we seldom receive replies and when we do it tends to be timewasters who say they are coming along and don't get back to us!

Any advice from other couples?"

We have found the best way of meeting other couples is visiting a club or attending a social. We have met some really nice folk this way some who have become really good friends.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's hard to arrange a meet between 2 people let alone 4 lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Four way attraction is difficult to establish. We have met couples from fab but its hard. We've met couples at organised socials it's much easier to determine if you'll all get along.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

You could always try talking to people of interest to you through messaging first and then arranging to meet socially for a drink. People sometimes like to get to know others before diving into a hotel room and deciding whether or not they want to have fun with you.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mr2

"You could always try talking to people of interest to you through messaging first and then arranging to meet socially for a drink. People sometimes like to get to know others before diving into a hotel room and deciding whether or not they want to have fun with you.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mr2 "

Thanks. That was what I wanted first but other half wasn't so keen

We guess it must be difficult to find four people that all get on well together

We are looking for just one male and even though I am straight, both of us have to get on with him.

Multiply that and it becomes more difficult

Married couples looking for partner swap would predominately look fir other married or long term couples. The “we met on fab” on your profile label you as fuck buddies - friends with benefits couple which limits you to similar couples who are usually timewasters anyway.

Friendly speaking

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

The big problem that so many couples have is establishing that major attraction between all 4 people . Call it selective , picky or fussy , but whatever , it’s the stumbling block so often fir so many couples .

Now don’t get me wrong here , but we never get this as we aren’t looking for anything more than a bit of fun . So as long as there’s a connection, and they are clean , that’s enough for us . And I hasten to add for the people we choose to meet too .

There are different types of people in the scene , those who want to make lifelong friends and need to have a major attraction on all levels , and those us who just do this for the buzz and thrill .

We all have preferences though , just some are more relaxed than others .

We have found house parties are the way to go.

There you can have a good chat with people and you get a much better idea of what they are like rather than swapping a few messages on here.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You could always try talking to people of interest to you through messaging first and then arranging to meet socially for a drink. People sometimes like to get to know others before diving into a hotel room and deciding whether or not they want to have fun with you.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mr2

Thanks. That was what I wanted first but other half wasn't so keen"

We always have a social first. It gives everyone a chance to get to know each other. Some people may look attractive on the outside but have no personality to go with it.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

Agree with a lot of the above. Having a social meet first is definitely the way to go, at least for us. We would never arrange to meet in a prebooked hotel or apartment. Learnt by that mistake very early on.

Then of course clubs and social gatherings. 2 to 2 matching is damn difficult.

"Married couples looking for partner swap would predominately look fir other married or long term couples. The “we met on fab” on your profile label you as fuck buddies - friends with benefits couple which limits you to similar couples who are usually timewasters anyway.

Friendly speaking"

Agree with you. Although single people we have been seeing each other for two years. It does seem to be an issue with couples on the forums.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The big problem that so many couples have is establishing that major attraction between all 4 people . Call it selective , picky or fussy , but whatever , it’s the stumbling block so often fir so many couples .

Now don’t get me wrong here , but we never get this as we aren’t looking for anything more than a bit of fun . So as long as there’s a connection, and they are clean , that’s enough for us . And I hasten to add for the people we choose to meet too .

There are different types of people in the scene , those who want to make lifelong friends and need to have a major attraction on all levels , and those us who just do this for the buzz and thrill .

We all have preferences though , just some are more relaxed than others . "

I agree in many respects but even though we don't expect a long term friendship or deep connection I absolutely have to find the men I'm having casual encounters with attractive on a physical level. I'm well aware that makes me shallow but there it is. It can be the case that Mr N thinks the lady is gorgeous while I'm not quite as keen on the guy.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Gomez & I would never just turn up at a posted meet. We would only ever play with a couple once we have chatted online & had a social - there has to be mutual attraction & connection between all of you. If G didn’t take to the guy, or me to the woman then we wouldn’t go ahead with it; nor would we if we didn’t connect with the person we’d be playing with.

Clubs or parties are your best bet - I doubt you’ll find many couples who will simply respond to a posted meet!

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

4 way where everyone is entirely happy... Unicorn territory!

Sx

Gloucester

"The big problem that so many couples have is establishing that major attraction between all 4 people . Call it selective , picky or fussy , but whatever , it’s the stumbling block so often fir so many couples .

I agree in many respects but even though we don't expect a long term friendship or deep connection I absolutely have to find the men I'm having casual encounters with attractive on a physical level. I'm well aware that makes me shallow but there it is. It can be the case that Mr N thinks the lady is gorgeous while I'm not quite as keen on the guy."

As I said , there has to be a connection and much of that said connection requires a level of attraction .

I think so many couples struggle to get as many meets as they may like to because the attraction needs to be so great that it’s a real stumbling block . Couple that with the need for a social , to get on like a house on fire , find common interests etc...... and one can see why it’s so hard .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I agree in many respects but even though we don't expect a long term friendship or deep connection I absolutely have to find the men I'm having casual encounters with attractive on a physical level. I'm well aware that makes me shallow but there it is. It can be the case that Mr N thinks the lady is gorgeous while I'm not quite as keen on the guy.

As I said , there has to be a connection and much of that said connection requires a level of attraction .

I think so many couples struggle to get as many meets as they may like to because the attraction needs to be so great that it’s a real stumbling block . Couple that with the need for a social , to get on like a house on fire , find common interests etc...... and one can see why it’s so hard ."

Yes. We're lying in a bed of our own making I'm well aware of that but just like you we plough our own furrow

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

We tend to agree with all of the above. We’re looking for a ‘mirror couple’ that we can connect with. We’re not wanting to be an end to a means. Finding a couple where everybody connects and finds mutual attraction is difficult but we’re in no rush whatsoever. There’s absolutely no point in one person ‘taking one for the team’. Everybody needs to be happy or it’s just not going to work. Yes we are fickle but we’re not looking for some casual fuck. We prefer a more intimate erotic liaison.

Ed

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

I agree in many respects but even though we don't expect a long term friendship or deep connection I absolutely have to find the men I'm having casual encounters with attractive on a physical level. I'm well aware that makes me shallow but there it is. It can be the case that Mr N thinks the lady is gorgeous while I'm not quite as keen on the guy."

You are so right there no. 561!!!!

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 16:44:48]

Gloucester

"We tend to agree with all of the above. We’re looking for a ‘mirror couple’ that we can connect with. We’re not wanting to be an end to a means. Finding a couple where everybody connects and finds mutual attraction is difficult but we’re in no rush whatsoever. There’s absolutely no point in one person ‘taking one for the team’. Everybody needs to be happy or it’s just not going to work. Yes we are fickle but we’re not looking for some casual fuck. We prefer a more intimate erotic liaison.

Ed"

You assume that one person will be taking one for the team , and despite all the meets we’ve had over the years , neither of us feels like we’ve ever taken one for the team .

You say you’re happy to wait patiently , and that seems to be the case for you . That’s fine , as we are all different . Some of us do , some of us don’t and it’s all good .

You may find things change a bit once you have a few meets under your belt . We also prefer intimate erotic liaisons , and three quarters of our meets are exactly this . Casual fun makes up the rest , although we still see the erotic liaisons as casual - we prefer not to meet the same people more than once , no matter how good the meet was .

"We tend to agree with all of the above. We’re looking for a ‘mirror couple’ that we can connect with. We’re not wanting to be an end to a means. Finding a couple where everybody connects and finds mutual attraction is difficult but we’re in no rush whatsoever. There’s absolutely no point in one person ‘taking one for the team’. Everybody needs to be happy or it’s just not going to work. Yes we are fickle but we’re not looking for some casual fuck. We prefer a more intimate erotic liaison.

Ed"

I agree with that, me and mr were talking about this the other day saying that perhaps we’re expecting too much as we want a couple to be the same about each other as we are. It’s how to word it on our profile without being offensive. X

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Ed

You assume that one person will be taking one for the team , and despite all the meets we’ve had over the years , neither of us feels like we’ve ever taken one for the team .

You say you’re happy to wait patiently , and that seems to be the case for you . That’s fine , as we are all different . Some of us do , some of us don’t and it’s all good .

You may find things change a bit once you have a few meets under your belt . We also prefer intimate erotic liaisons , and three quarters of our meets are exactly this . Casual fun makes up the rest , although we still see the erotic liaisons as casual - we prefer not to meet the same people more than once , no matter how good the meet was ."

Sorry, maybe I didn’t explain myself. We would never ‘take one for the team’ but are aware that ‘some’ couples actually do. I personally would be happier knowing that all four have a mutual attraction to each other. It makes the meet a little more relaxing and go with a more natural flow.

Ed

We usually avoid the couple thing because of the low odds of getting a four-way attraction. With the vast numbers of single men on Fab, I prefer to play with a man of my choice rather than be restricted to men who are part of couples. And the couples that are interested in us tend to be a bit older than I would prefer, whereas I have no trouble attracting a single man a few years younger than me. That’s not to say we wouldn’t play with a couple if it panned out that way, hense we find clubs and socials very good for making connections. And although we like to play on the first meet, under no circumstances would we agree to a hotel meet with someone or people we don’t know.

Mrs

Thank you for all your comments. We genuinely appreciate them and will think twice about posting hotel meet for a couple. I agree that attraction is paramount as well as having a mental rapport and on reflection it was probably rather foolish to expect this to come off easily. We are thinking of going down the club/party route instead

we have expanded our horizons and it has paid dividends, keep at it, good luck and keep looking the those hidden gems, they are out there and so worth it.

Good luck and have loads of fun

xx HF

"We have had a couple profile for some time but when posting meets in private apartment/hotel we seldom receive replies and when we do it tends to be timewasters who say they are coming along and don't get back to us!

An mmf is so simple and quick to arrange. Guys who message us are so respectful and had some great chat. Found single females on a different level (not in a good way) and I've still to have a good conversation with a couple yet. It's a no brainer what suits us. We don't meet that often so just want no drama meets which we get with single guys x

An mmf is so simple and quick to arrange. Guys who message us are so respectful and had some great chat. Found single females on a different level (not in a good way) and I've still to have a good conversation with a couple yet. It's a no brainer what suits us. We don't meet that often so just want no drama meets which we get with single guys x"

You’re out of topic?

An mmf is so simple and quick to arrange. Guys who message us are so respectful and had some great chat. Found single females on a different level (not in a good way) and I've still to have a good conversation with a couple yet. It's a no brainer what suits us. We don't meet that often so just want no drama meets which we get with single guys x

You’re out of topic?"

The title was as a couple why is it difficult to meet other couples and why don't they get replies. I gave my reasons why I don't meet couples x

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Ed"

Mirror couple. I like that.

Also 'taking one for the team'. Well said.

You’re out of topic?

The title was as a couple why is it difficult to meet other couples and why don't they get replies. I gave my reasons why I don't meet couples x"

Thats good, at least you know you’re out of topic...

By *ary for funMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

We have found the best way of meeting other couples is visiting a club or attending a social. We have met some really nice folk this way some who have become really good friends."

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

We avoid them unless clubs or parties

You’re out of topic?

The title was as a couple why is it difficult to meet other couples and why don't they get replies. I gave my reasons why I don't meet couples x

Thats good, at least you know you’re out of topic..."

Why is it so hard to meet other couples. Cos there is an easier option out there. How is that off topic x

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

You’re out of topic?

Why is it so hard to meet other couples. Cos there is an easier option out there. How is that off topic x"

We only meet singles at home as its easier

You’re out of topic?

Why is it so hard to meet other couples. Cos there is an easier option out there. How is that off topic x"

I think you just want to say how good you feel meeting single guys and also how much you’re enjoying the simplicity of meeting single guys.

By the way, yes it’s a fact that meeting single guys is easier than 3 steps on a straight line sober.

I believe your intention was simply to state that (obvious) fact rather than offer any kind if advise.

The question is why really?

You’re out of topic?

Why is it so hard to meet other couples. Cos there is an easier option out there. How is that off topic x

I think you just want to say how good you feel meeting single guys and also how much you’re enjoying the simplicity of meeting single guys.

By the way, yes it’s a fact that meeting single guys is easier than 3 steps on a straight line sober.

I believe your intention was simply to state that (obvious) fact rather than offer any kind if advise.

The question is why really?"

No it was giving my reasons why I don't meet them. Some gave reasons that its hard to get 4 people to all like each other. Someone said it's hard enough to get 2 people together never mind 4. Someone said they don't meet at hotels. Someone said they find it hard to get attraction between all of you. Someone said finding mutual attraction is difficult. Someone didn't want to take one for the team. Ours is there is an option thats easier and not worth the hassle x

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 21:16:59]

You’re out of topic?

No it was giving my reasons why I don't meet them. Some gave reasons that its hard to get 4 people to all like each other. Someone said it's hard enough to get 2 people together never mind 4. Someone said they don't meet at hotels. Someone said they find it hard to get attraction between all of you. Someone said finding mutual attraction is difficult. Someone didn't want to take one for the team. Ours is there is an option thats easier and not worth the hassle x "

You’re out of topic?

No it was giving my reasons why I don't meet them. Some gave reasons that its hard to get 4 people to all like each other. Someone said it's hard enough to get 2 people together never mind 4. Someone said they don't meet at hotels. Someone said they find it hard to get attraction between all of you. Someone said finding mutual attraction is difficult. Someone didn't want to take one for the team. Ours is there is an option thats easier and not worth the hassle x "

How can meeting singles be a solution to meeting couples? Its an alternative YES but a solution NO.

Its like someone asking you “why can i not find white chocolate” and you replying “have milk chocolate”

You’re giving an ALTERNATIVE not a SOLUTION.

That goes to the thumbs up coupke too...

You’re out of topic?

No it was giving my reasons why I don't meet them. Some gave reasons that its hard to get 4 people to all like each other. Someone said it's hard enough to get 2 people together never mind 4. Someone said they don't meet at hotels. Someone said they find it hard to get attraction between all of you. Someone said finding mutual attraction is difficult. Someone didn't want to take one for the team. Ours is there is an option thats easier and not worth the hassle x

How can meeting singles be a solution to meeting couples? Its an alternative YES but a solution NO.

Its like someone asking you “why can i not find white chocolate” and you replying “have milk chocolate”

"

For us it is most definitely a solution to what we consider to be the difficulties in finding a 4 way attraction.

Mrs

"It's hard to arrange a meet between 2 people let alone 4 lol"

Totally agree

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

An mmf is so simple and quick to arrange. Guys who message us are so respectful and had some great chat. Found single females on a different level (not in a good way) and I've still to have a good conversation with a couple yet. It's a no brainer what suits us. We don't meet that often so just want no drama meets which we get with single guys x"

This

Trying to find the right dynamics between four people can be very difficult. We've found that not only is the guy interested in the female, but so is the female interested in the female. Where does that leave my hubby??

It is so much easier to meet single men, the dynamics are very straightforward.

This

Trying to find the right dynamics between four people can be very difficult. We've found that not only is the guy interested in the female, but so is the female interested in the female. Where does that leave my hubby??

It is so much easier to meet single men, the dynamics are very straightforward. "

I guess it’s also about do you go after your ideal scenario and be patient or compromise with whatever...

Gloucester

This is hilarious ....

So the advice is don’t meet couples , meet single guys as it’s much easier !

You couldn’t make this shit up

"This is hilarious ....

So the advice is don’t meet couples , meet single guys as it’s much easier !

You couldn’t make this shit up "

It just doesnt make any sense does it...

Do you mail couples or just wait for them to find you?

When I was on here as a couple we mailed many and rarely got a reply. We still managed a fair few couples meets and a mini party with 2 other couples.

This

I guess it’s also about do you go after your ideal scenario and be patient or compromise with whatever..."

For us we’d rather be out there having fun, than look for an ideal scenario. Some people might think we are compromising, but on having that fun, we’ve both had sex with people we wouldn’t have been able to have sex with if we’d restricted ourself to searching for a 4-way attraction that may or may not ever happen.

Mrs

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

This

I guess it’s also about do you go after your ideal scenario and be patient or compromise with whatever...

For us we’d rather be out there having fun, than look for an ideal scenario. Some people might think we are compromising, but on having that fun, we’ve both had sex with people we wouldn’t have been able to have sex with if we’d restricted ourself to searching for a 4-way attraction that may or may not ever happen.

Mrs"

Exactly!

It's not about compromise.

If we want to have fun, we're not going to hang around just on the off chance that we can find a couple who are only interested in myself.

This

Mrs

Exactly!

If we want to have fun, we're not going to hang around just on the off chance that we can find a couple who are only interested in myself. "

Nothing to argue about guys. You’re the lucky ones cos you got 30,000+ single men to choose from...way to go..!!

We are the unlucky selective ones who are just missing out all the fun.

Agreed..

This

Mrs

Exactly!

If we want to have fun, we're not going to hang around just on the off chance that we can find a couple who are only interested in myself.

Nothing to argue about guys. You’re the lucky ones cos you got 30,000+ single men to choose from...way to go..!!

Agreed.. "

Luck has nothing to do with it. It’s personal choice. However those who pursue singles are no less selective than those who only pursue couples. If anything the reason I prefer singles if because I’m selective and hence need are wider choice.

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Luck has nothing to do with it. It’s personal choice. However those who pursue singles are no less selective than those who only pursue couples. If anything the reason I prefer singles if because I’m selective and hence need are wider choice. "

Lucky as per 30k+ choices to just a few for us

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Luck has nothing to do with it. It’s personal choice. However those who pursue singles are no less selective than those who only pursue couples. If anything the reason I prefer singles if because I’m selective and hence need are wider choice.

Lucky as per 30k+ choices to just a few for us"

Yes I guess we’re lucky that we happen to like playing with single people as well as couples

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Yes I guess we’re lucky that we happen to like playing with single people as well as couples "

Yes, thats what we discuss over a pre sex drink with couples like us...that fab is predominately for hotwife, cuck, bull kind if thing and not as much for the good old wife swapping...

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Yes I guess we’re lucky that we happen to like playing with single people as well as couples

Yes, thats what we discuss over a pre sex drink with couples like us...that fab is predominately for hotwife, cuck, bull kind if thing and not as much for the good old wife swapping..."

Ooh I don’t think that’s true. From the couples we know there are probably just as many partner swapping couples as hotwife couples, with a fair few who will do a bit of both.

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Yes, thats what we discuss over a pre sex drink with couples like us...that fab is predominately for hotwife, cuck, bull kind if thing and not as much for the good old wife swapping...

Ooh I don’t think that’s true. From the couples we know there are probably just as many partner swapping couples as hotwife couples, with a fair few who will do a bit of both. "

Yes you’re right...but we only meet married or long term couples who only meet married or long term couples abd we also have our natural sex preference which is fine only under these terms so....you get the picture of our odds...

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Ooh I don’t think that’s true. From the couples we know there are probably just as many partner swapping couples as hotwife couples, with a fair few who will do a bit of both.

Yes you’re right...but we only meet married or long term couples who only meet married or long term couples abd we also have our natural sex preference which is fine only under these terms so....you get the picture of our odds... "

Wow! So a couple who met the occasional single person would be a deal breaker, even if everything else was an ideal match?

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Yes you’re right...but we only meet married or long term couples who only meet married or long term couples abd we also have our natural sex preference which is fine only under these terms so....you get the picture of our odds... "

Actual swingers on a swinging site. I'll be blowed

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Yes you’re right...but we only meet married or long term couples who only meet married or long term couples abd we also have our natural sex preference which is fine only under these terms so....you get the picture of our odds...

Wow! So a couple who met the occasional single person would be a deal breaker, even if everything else was an ideal match?"

It depends, might not be a deal breaker...on the other hand we had arranged with a couple like that and then last minute they said “we’ll bring our bull too just in case I (the Mr) cannot perform”. We cant find a connection with couples who think like that.

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

Wow! So a couple who met the occasional single person would be a deal breaker, even if everything else was an ideal match?

It depends, might not be a deal breaker...on the other hand we had arranged with a couple like that and then last minute they said “we’ll bring our bull too just in case I (the Mr) cannot perform”. We cant find a connection with couples who think like that."

I wouldn't like that myself.

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 01:06:28]

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

It depends, might not be a deal breaker...on the other hand we had arranged with a couple like that and then last minute they said “we’ll bring our bull too just in case I (the Mr) cannot perform”. We cant find a connection with couples who think like that."

Well of course. I’d be pretty hacked off too if we arranged a foursome and the couple suddenly added extra people to the equation.

This

Mrs

Exactly!

Agreed..

It depends, might not be a deal breaker...on the other hand we had arranged with a couple like that and then last minute they said “we’ll bring our bull too just in case I (the Mr) cannot perform”. We cant find a connection with couples who think like that.

Well of course. I’d be pretty hacked off too if we arranged a foursome and the couple suddenly added extra people to the equation."

We will meet a couple who respect and care about each other and also respect what we have together. That respect of course vanishes when we end up naked, as we love a good fuck but you get the oucture

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

My friend & I have been trying to arrange to meet a couple through our joint profile but have found it incredibly difficult. The couples we have met were known to my friend as she had met them as a single lass.

We haven't yet met a couple through our profile - I think it is incredibly hard to find a 4 way attraction where everyone is comfortable and that a social or club would be the best bet.

Although I’m sure it does happen, I imagine it’s a rare thing for all four to be equally attracted to each other when looking for a couples meet. Our options are somewhat extended as we’re a couple with a twist and are both bi. We only look for other bi couples so there won’t be the dreaded scenario where one person may feel excluded. There’s hopefully something for everyone! For us,the mental connection is as important, if not more so, than the physical.

We’re meeting people from here, amazing couples for straight full swap where everyone is equally invilved..!!

We went to a party once where all six couples were expected to participate in an orgy in one room by the host,which they did, apart from us. What put us off - there were only a few of the couples we liked

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We struggle,4 way attraction and availability can be a nightmare.

Then factor in the amount of couples who look for bi fems,or have no pics of the male on profiles .

We have seperate single profiles to meet on and use this one for club meets and socials,much easier.

Miss

You’re out of topic?

"

It was just an option for them to look at. I gave my reasons why it works well for us. I didn't really read into it more than that. They can read my reply and think about it or ignore it. Don't think it needed anyones comment x

Another solution is to develop a group of like minded couples. So if there is no fourway attraction between 2 couples, there may well attraction somewhere within the group. That what we used to do - invite a few couples to our house for a small party and then within that everybody plays with the people they are attracted to. That way nobody takes a hit for the team.

Mrs

"Another solution is to develop a group of like minded couples. So if there is no fourway attraction between 2 couples, there may well attraction somewhere within the group. That what we used to do - invite a few couples to our house for a small party and then within that everybody plays with the people they are attracted to. That way nobody takes a hit for the team.

Mrs"

That's a great idea.

We did similar and everyone could mail each other before we met up so we could see if there was any attraction and maybe find connections.

Gloucester

So all the couples who say it would be a much better option to go to a club , as it’s so hard to get a 4 way attraction . Why would it be easier to find this 4 way attraction at a club ?

Or is it because you figure that as you’re out anyway you’ll drop your standards ?

Or that the atmosphere , and maybe a drink or two , makes it seem better than it is ?

Or that you see others having fun and think sod this , I want some fun too .

It’s just me musing , but I can’t see why it should be easier to get this elusive 4 way attraction in a club .......

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"So all the couples who say it would be a much better option to go to a club , as it’s so hard to get a 4 way attraction . Why would it be easier to find this 4 way attraction at a club ?

Or is it because you figure that as you’re out anyway you’ll drop your standards ?

Or that the atmosphere , and maybe a drink or two , makes it seem better than it is ?

It’s just me musing , but I can’t see why it should be easier to get this elusive 4 way attraction in a club .......

"

Hopefully there would be more couples around and it is easier to get to know people face to face as opposed to over the net.

As a single man I have found that people who didn't reply to me on here actually changed their mind when meeting me in a social setting. I would imagine it would be the same for couples.

"So all the couples who say it would be a much better option to go to a club , as it’s so hard to get a 4 way attraction . Why would it be easier to find this 4 way attraction at a club ?

"

I think in our personal experience, the only times we’ve ever played with couples has been in a club. We can’t bring ourselves to meet a couple privately in case in case one person is not attracted and that will make it a wasted evening.

Mrs

"

I agree with all of the above.

But also that pics and chat online can be different to real life interaction. People can look better (or worse) than pics.

Many people dismiss others on profile content where in person they will be interacting in a different way.

Gloucester

I think in our personal experience, the only times we’ve ever played with couples has been in a club. We can’t bring ourselves to meet a couple privately in case in case one person is not attracted and that will make it a wasted evening.

Mrs"

I totally agree with you , it would be a wasted evening . And by the time the sitter has been arranged , and paid for , the last thing we would want is to turn up at a couples place and find we were not suited . But the same could happen if it was a single guy .....

Do you think your standards drop at a club though ?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Mrs

I totally agree with you , it would be a wasted evening . And by the time the sitter has been arranged , and paid for , the last thing we would want is to turn up at a couples place and find we were not suited . But the same could happen if it was a single guy .....

Do you think your standards drop at a club though ? "

I don’t think standards drop, I think the dynamic is different. You go to a meet with the intention of playing with those particular people. You go to a club to have fun & potentially to play, so instantly there’s less pressure. You can then meet people & chat socially - and if the mood is right & the chemistry is there, you can take it further. Meeting people in the flesh allows you to make a better choice than someone you’ve only met online.

That’s why I prefer playing in clubs - and as a bare minimum would always want a social before a private meet!

Gloucester

Mrs

Do you think your standards drop at a club though ?

I don’t think standards drop, I think the dynamic is different. You go to a meet with the intention of playing with those particular people. You go to a club to have fun & potentially to play, so instantly there’s less pressure. You can then meet people & chat socially - and if the mood is right & the chemistry is there, you can take it further. Meeting people in the flesh allows you to make a better choice than someone you’ve only met online.

That’s why I prefer playing in clubs - and as a bare minimum would always want a social before a private meet!"

Yes , that makes sense

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"

For us its because we can see both people immediately and we love a social anyway ,so can have a couple of drinks and a chat .

So many profiles have no male pics and we won't waste time chatting to profiles that don't show the man too.

Miss

Mrs

Do you think your standards drop at a club though ? "

Very good question. I’m not sure I care to use the word ‘standard’ in the context of sexual fun. If all people have a good time and go away feeling happy then that’s all that matters. Private meets are more likely to be people that we would enjoy socialising with too, whereas that’s less important in a club because we can move on when the conversation dries out. Also we are more likely to be a bit shallow with visual appearance when arranging a meet directly via Fab, but in a club a great personality could well turn us on. So club fun is often a different from private fun. But if the measure is whether a good time was had, then standards don’t really come into it.

Mrs

It’s so hard sorting out the dynamics. Does each woman fancy the other guy and vice versa? Can the guys get on over a drink and not mind the other one haves no sex with their wife? Same goes for the girls? And then if somebody is by it gets even more complex...

Being something of a slut, I don’t mind much and am up for a lot but my wife is much more choosy (and I can’t ever guess who she’s going to fancy).

Thinking about it I wonder why we added couples when we re-joined last week. Optimism maybe.

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 13:15:07]

"4 way where everyone is entirely happy... Unicorn territory!

Sx"

you’re so right.

That’s why we tend to go for threesomes and then play alone occasionally.

It’s so hard sorting out the dynamics. Does each woman fancy the other guy and vice versa? Can the guys get on over a drink and not mind the other one haves no sex with their wife? Same goes for the girls? And then if somebody is by it gets even more complex...

Being something of a slut, I don’t mind much and am up for a lot but my wife is much more choosy (and I can’t ever guess who she’s going to fancy).

Thinking about it I wonder why we added couples when we re-joined last week. Optimism maybe."

Wife swapping works out great for us. Condom free as well. Made very nice sexy friendships with the few selected couples we’ve met and meeting new couples too

Thinking about it I wonder why we added couples when we re-joined last week. Optimism maybe.

Wife swapping works out great for us. Condom free as well. Made very nice sexy friendships with the few selected couples we’ve met and meeting new couples too"

That’s the real goal - bloody good work! We are hoping to get to a similar place, so we can relax with friends, be open about what we do and then do it. Here’s hoping.

simply talk to them - had lots of these and try and get us ladies to have a phone chat as this really breaks the ice- be clear from the off what you all want and when youre available so nobody is giving false impressions - or go to clubs and see what happens

"simply talk to them - had lots of these and try and get us ladies to have a phone chat as this really breaks the ice- be clear from the off what you all want and when youre available so nobody is giving false impressions - or go to clubs and see what happens "

never take one for the team either - if all arent happy then it doesnt happen

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We require some attraction otherwise we won't play that means that meeting and playing with other couples is always hard.

Why not go to clubs or organised socials to begin with and then maybe if you click with another couple then arrange the apartment or hotel meet. We have found that posting meets up very rarely gets a genuine response we only do it out of habit now.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Hope that helps a bit.

Mr2 "

Exactly this. Can't think of a worse place to end up in a situation then having to do a walk of shame. Much better to know who you are meeting when choosing a hotel.

"We guess it must be difficult to find four people that all get on well together

We are looking for just one male and even though I am straight, both of us have to get on with him.

Multiply that and it becomes more difficult

"

Yes - We have found it a lot more tricky to find a couple where we are both attracted- Glad to hear we are not alone in that -!

Agreed Completely- If the erotic button is not turned on - What is the point-? I see it as an exciting add on but not essential- Has to be worth it & some erotic intrigue between all 4

Ed"

Welcome to the world of the single guy on here

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Welcome to the world of the single guy on here "

Moan moan moan......

"Welcome to the world of the single guy on here

Moan moan moan......"

Do you?

i find a lot of women in a couple are either after a male and or a female to play only with her.am a straight female and i have a male friend who can take me to meets sometimes. But god forbid if i want to meet a couple so i can play only with her man and for her to play only with the guy am with its a no go. Believe me.

It’s really impossible!!

So many demands!!

Leeds

The female of the couples seem to make all the rules and are bi sexual. I’ve a friend I’ve had socials with couples with and some of the demands and rules they have are really selfish. Yet when I reel off our rules they are surprised! Wonder why this is!

"The female of the couples seem to make all the rules and are bi sexual. I’ve a friend I’ve had socials with couples with and some of the demands and rules they have are really selfish. Yet when I reel off our rules they are surprised! Wonder why this is! "
they dont like straight women who want to play with their men and not them.yet they can go and meet other males.

Leeds

"The female of the couples seem to make all the rules and are bi sexual. I’ve a friend I’ve had socials with couples with and some of the demands and rules they have are really selfish. Yet when I reel off our rules they are surprised! Wonder why this is! they dont like straight women who want to play with their men and not them.yet they can go and meet other males."

That’s exactly it and it’s put me off meeting couples. Had a social with one who wanted my man to join her and him so what would I do I asked? She looked at me blank....erm TAXI!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic