FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not Looking For Single Guys

Not Looking For Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single man currently looking to recruit another single man for some playdates with a lady I play with, I've noticed a lot of the interesting & good looking guys locally have this switched on which make it impossible for me to mail them.

What's the general consensus on why they switch this on? It's making it very limiting in being able to find a good guy to join us so I was curious as to why they do it.

Any good looking local men reading this, either mail me or switch it off please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I would they switch on as they are straight and not looking to play with guys.

"I would they switch on as they are straight and not looking to play with guys."

Well I'm not looking to play with guys, or TV's or MM couples either but I don't block them. The question was more about the underlying reason they block guys, not just that they aren't looking to meet them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why not get the lady to mail from her account.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I would they switch on as they are straight and not looking to play with guys.

Well I'm not looking to play with guys, or TV's or MM couples either but I don't block them. The question was more about the underlying reason they block guys, not just that they aren't looking to meet them."

I often read on the forums that single straight guys get loads of messages from other guys looking to play so I guess that's why they block.

"Why not get the lady to mail from her account."

Because not all my play partners have a profile on here - otherwise, yes that's obviously a good idea. However, part of the process is about ME setting it up so that doesn't always work...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well I'm not looking to play with guys, or TV's or MM couples either but I don't block them. The question was more about the underlying reason they block guys, not just that they aren't looking to meet them."

Anecdotal evidence says that a lot of straight single men get mail from bi or gay men that they're not interested in.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Some guys are ok meeting with guys in an MF situation but don’t feel comfortable with MM. They are missing out if the single guy has a F friend who wants to participate.

Well I'm not looking to play with guys, or TV's or MM couples either but I don't block them. The question was more about the underlying reason they block guys, not just that they aren't looking to meet them.

I often read on the forums that single straight guys get loads of messages from other guys looking to play so I guess that's why they block."

I get those too, but I just say thanks but no thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why not get the lady to mail from her account.

Because not all my play partners have a profile on here - otherwise, yes that's obviously a good idea. However, part of the process is about ME setting it up so that doesn't always work..."

Put up a status or set up a meet request

Anecdotal evidence says that a lot of straight single men get mail from bi or gay men that they're not interested in."

Yeah, I get those as well. It isn't something that bothers me personally - I find it quite flattering

Because not all my play partners have a profile on here - otherwise, yes that's obviously a good idea. However, part of the process is about ME setting it up so that doesn't always work...

Put up a status or set up a meet request"

The status thing is a good idea - I didn't think of that, ta x

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Gay and bi men also get mail from straight guys of course

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I guess that missing that one in a million chance that the guy is messaging him for a threesum is worth it to keep all the fab straight ones away!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some guys are ok meeting with guys in an MF situation but don’t feel comfortable with MM. They are missing out if the single guy has a F friend who wants to participate."

They aren't missing out at all. They are using their profile as they wish. I don't get how they can be missing out.

Op, there is no magical way round this. You'll have to limit your search to guys that you are able to contact.

"Some guys are ok meeting with guys in an MF situation but don’t feel comfortable with MM. They are missing out if the single guy has a F friend who wants to participate.

They aren't missing out at all. They are using their profile as they wish. I don't get how they can be missing out.

Op, there is no magical way round this. You'll have to limit your search to guys that you are able to contact."

It does seem you're right - the shame about it is that the good looking guys are seemingly the ones that block single men, and since the lady in question has certain requirements (don't we all) then I'm quite limited.

Having never really looked for guys on here before, I'm beginning to see the certain issues that both couples and women see on a daily basis...

I've filtered out single men to remove the "ooh I've got a message " "oh, a cock sucker " emotional roller coaster.

"I've filtered out single men to remove the "ooh I've got a message " "oh, a cock sucker " emotional roller coaster."

What a shame you live in Liverpool

"Some guys are ok meeting with guys in an MF situation but don’t feel comfortable with MM. They are missing out if the single guy has a F friend who wants to participate.

Op, there is no magical way round this. You'll have to limit your search to guys that you are able to contact.

It does seem you're right - the shame about it is that the good looking guys are seemingly the ones that block single men, and since the lady in question has certain requirements (don't we all) then I'm quite limited.

Having never really looked for guys on here before, I'm beginning to see the certain issues that both couples and women see on a daily basis..."

We don't encounter that issue as we're women

Having never really looked for guys on here before, I'm beginning to see the certain issues that both couples and women see on a daily basis...

We don't encounter that issue as we're women "

I think what I meant was more that the choices of guys are seemingly limited to a plethora of cock shots, and terribly written profiles. None of which are attractive!

"

I think what I meant was more that the choices of guys are seemingly limited to a plethora of cock shots, and terribly written profiles. None of which are attractive!"

Ah. I don't see that as an issue. I see that as an easy "No! Next!"

"

I think what I meant was more that the choices of guys are seemingly limited to a plethora of cock shots, and terribly written profiles. None of which are attractive!

Ah. I don't see that as an issue. I see that as an easy "No! Next!""

Again, you're right. It's just making the process a bit of a trawl!

"

Again, you're right. It's just making the process a bit of a trawl!"

Then get your lady friend to sign up and do her own dirty work!

"

Again, you're right. It's just making the process a bit of a trawl!

Then get your lady friend to sign up and do her own dirty work!"

She is already doing that....

Having never really looked for guys on here before, I'm beginning to see the certain issues that both couples and women see on a daily basis..."

You're possibly missing the point.

I block men because I got too many messages from bi or gay men. Couples and women have no problem seeing my profile and messaging me.

In the past I've been contacted by single men offering the same scenario as you, I was never interested. I simply either didn't trust that it was genuine or wasn't willing to jump through some guys hoops who felt he had 'power' by offering access to a women.

I definitely don't feel like I'm 'missing out' when it comes to what your offering.

"

I block men because I got too many messages from bi or gay men. Couples and women have no problem seeing my profile and messaging me.

In the past I've been contacted by single men offering the same scenario as you, I was never interested. I simply either didn't trust that it was genuine or wasn't willing to jump through some guys hoops who felt he had 'power' by offering access to a women.

I definitely don't feel like I'm 'missing out' when it comes to what your offering. "

I don't feel empowered at all, and the thing about 'missing out' wasn't mentioned by me but another poster.

The situation I'm talking about isn't an 'offer' as such, just a request to any interested guys looking for a threesome.

Please don't confuse me with the type of predator you see on here, wielding some sort of 'power trip' over other single men. This isn't a macho thing, or a competition on my part - merely someone looking to source a nice guy for some mutually agreeable playdates.

Due to the amount of gay/bi/fab straight guys messaging me and not taking the I'm straight reply very well.

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

It's all down to personal choice and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Personally I would never approach a guy as I know it makes some people feel uncomfortable.

Having said that I get loads of messages from straight guys.

Put up a messages in the meet section as I'm sure there are loads of single guys on here who are desperate for a meet x

"It's all down to personal choice and everyone is entitled to theirs.

Personally I would never approach a guy as I know it makes some people feel uncomfortable.

Put up a messages in the meet section as I'm sure there are loads of single guys on here who are desperate for a meet x"

Why on earth would I want a desperate guy? That misses the point entirely.

Thanks for all the positive input on this thread. No need to reply anymore, since the main question has now been answered x

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Because not all my play partners have a profile on here - otherwise, yes that's obviously a good idea. However, part of the process is about ME setting it up so that doesn't always work..."

I’m guessing that for every guy genuinely trying to set an mmf up - there are around five who are just trying to get a single guy to go round there only to find that the lady cancelled at the last moment - but hey - whilst you’re here dude - shall we have a beer and give each other a blowjob?

"

I definitely don't feel like I'm 'missing out' when it comes to what your offering.

I don't feel empowered at all, and the thing about 'missing out' wasn't mentioned by me but another poster.

The situation I'm talking about isn't an 'offer' as such, just a request to any interested guys looking for a threesome.

Please don't confuse me with the type of predator you see on here, wielding some sort of 'power trip' over other single men. This isn't a macho thing, or a competition on my part - merely someone looking to source a nice guy for some mutually agreeable playdates."

It's refreshing that you recognise that there are those who unfortunately do embark on the power trip when in this situation.

I have been asked by play mates to arrange other men on many occasions over the years but have always declined urging them to do the necessary prospecting. I've always believed the 'best' straight guys on here wouldn't want another single guy assuming the position of go between. That's how most couples operate and whether it is intended or not, there is an element of the other guy controlling proceedings.

I accept that this is not your intention and hope you find what you're looking for, but maybe you should consider asking her to prospect instead.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"

Please don't confuse me with the type of predator you see on here, wielding some sort of 'power trip' over other single men. This isn't a macho thing, or a competition on my part - merely someone looking to source a nice guy for some mutually agreeable playdates.

It's refreshing that you recognise that there are those who unfortunately do embark on the power trip when in this situation.

I have been asked by play mates to arrange other men on many occasions over the years but have always declined urging them to do the necessary prospecting. I've always believed the 'best' straight guys on here wouldn't want another single guy assuming the position of go between. That's how most couples operate and whether it is intended or not, there is an element of the other guy controlling proceedings.

I accept that this is not your intention and hope you find what you're looking for, but maybe you should consider asking her to prospect instead."

very true

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"As a single man currently looking to recruit another single man for some playdates with a lady I play with, I've noticed a lot of the interesting & good looking guys locally have this switched on which make it impossible for me to mail them.

What's the general consensus on why they switch this on? It's making it very limiting in being able to find a good guy to join us so I was curious as to why they do it.

Any good looking local men reading this, either mail me or switch it off please!"

Just because you're struggling to find what you want, they're not so happily running their profile to suit them.

Also, some may prefer to find their own playmates and not go via some pim...erm "friend".

Some could also be limiting the fab straights from contacting them.

Regardless, no one needs to explain their choices.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Probably cause they too get mailed by men and don't want to meet them.

Miss

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Put up a messages in the meet section as I'm sure there are loads of single guys on here who are desperate for a meet x

Thanks for all the positive input on this thread. No need to reply anymore, since the main question has now been answered x"

If you have a female friend and you are looking to get a man to meet you both, then for fab purposes you are a couple. Hence set up a couple profile. Problem solved.

These "I am a man who has a female friend and we want to meet a man to play with but because she doesn't want her employer /husband /dog to find out can't appear on here" are, as has been pointed out, highly suspect.

99% of the time the woman won't exist and it will be either a bloke on some sort of bizzare power trip or a Gay or bi bloke wanting his cock sucked by a "straight" bloke and pretending he has a woman to entice them.

I’m guessing that for every guy genuinely trying to set an mmf up - there are around five who are just trying to get a single guy to go round there only to find that the lady cancelled at the last moment - but hey - whilst you’re here dude - shall we have a beer and give each other a blowjob? "

Lots of guys approach couples with this tactic too.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I definitely don't feel like I'm 'missing out' when it comes to what your offering. "

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

"As a single man currently looking to recruit another single man for some playdates with a lady I play with, I've noticed a lot of the interesting & good looking guys locally have this switched on which make it impossible for me to mail them.

Any good looking local men reading this, either mail me or switch it off please!"

as a single male with no blocks on my account 95% of messages I get are from males and as I'm straight I can see why men have blocks -

Thanks for all the positive input on this thread. No need to reply anymore, since the main question has now been answered x

If you have a female friend and you are looking to get a man to meet you both, then for fab purposes you are a couple. Hence set up a couple profile. Problem solved.

These "I am a man who has a female friend and we want to meet a man to play with but because she doesn't want her employer /husband /dog to find out can't appear on here" are, as has been pointed out, highly suspect.

99% of the time the woman won't exist and it will be either a bloke on some sort of bizzare power trip or a Gay or bi bloke wanting his cock sucked by a "straight" bloke and pretending he has a woman to entice them. "

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I've been on the scene for 13 years on & off so I know the drill. You should be able to tell from my profile I'm experienced and not a fake.

Also, we're going round in circles now since the question has been answered in full. Please read the thread otherwise I'm just repeating the same responses to, well, the same responses!

Happy Easter xx

» Add a new message to this topic