FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Smelly pussy

Smelly pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello people, is there anything women can do to prevent there private parts from smelling? Women always say they like a man to smell nice, i expect the same but it dont always happen like that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

[Removed by poster at 31/10/11 01:43:34]

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

That's never happened to me.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Wash

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

U must be meeting the women who wash with a body spray.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

where you picking up your women? local fish market!

"where you picking up your women? local fish market!"
Obviously the wrong places.... something fishy is going on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello people, is there anything women can do to prevent there private parts from smelling? Women always say they like a man to smell nice, i expect the same but it dont always happen like that."

yeah wash it

personal hygine is down to the in individual person, if a womans minge smells thats because they dirty not because they're a woman

i always bath just before a meet and make sure i wash really well there

It's not just dirty females that can smell as my daughter used to get a bit of thrush real often when around 12yo and she bathed every day.

After a lot of different creams the doctor said it could be her bath water to hot. When she started taking cooler baths, she never got thrush again

Tony

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

watching what u eat may help too as this can come out in the pores , same way as spicy foods can change the taste of cum...

"watching what u eat may help too as this can come out in the pores , same way as spicy foods can change the taste of cum..."

Oh right.... best to not eat Haddock the day before meeting then I guess?

Btw.... I haven't eaten any Haddock... I posted the above comment for 'effect'

"It's not just dirty females that can smell as my daughter used to get a bit of thrush real often when around 12yo and she bathed every day.

After a lot of different creams the doctor said it could be her bath water to hot. When she started taking cooler baths, she never got thrush again

Tony "

but i would hope noone would go for a meet with thrush

so would hope that wasnt the reason for any of the OPs smelly minge experiences

When you say smell.....what are you talking about lol. It could be anything from poor hygiene to and sti to a chemical imbalance in there lady bits

hahaha @ smelly pussy

im sure theres a song on "Friends" that features fairly regularly throughout the show on the same topic...

all women have a natural odour, you could bath 3 times a day and your lady bits will still have a smell, because all women have a smell thats just normal

but theres a difference between a natural odour and smelling

and to be honest if my bits was smelly, for whatever reason i wouldnt be meeting people untill i got it sorted, even if it was something harmless

"It's not just dirty females that can smell as my daughter used to get a bit of thrush real often when around 12yo and she bathed every day.

Tony

but i would hope noone would go for a meet with thrush

so would hope that wasnt the reason for any of the OPs smelly minge experiences "

Well I know Shaz wouldn't but some people can be a tad ewwwwwww

When I read post such as "I've been let down for the 11th time this week" or "men always turn up outside my house at 2am in the morning" or "women I meet have crotches that smell like Grimsby fish docks on Midsumer eve" then I wonder what are THEY doing wrong to always encounter the same thing?

I think you may get this with some as thay will not go to docs and say theres a smell down there .. and thay should go .. even see the nurse as its very common in woman and can be sorted easy.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wash

"Wash"
you can wash 100 times still be there and only going to Doctor will sort it ..

"Btw.... I haven't eaten any Haddock... I posted the above comment for 'effect' "

...and keep of the Asparagus

Wolf

In the words of Mel b "ooooooooh crab paste ya bastard"

"In the words of Mel b "ooooooooh crab paste ya bastard""
dol you know some men can have this smell too from there cocks just like fish ... lol even crabs ,

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Washyou can wash 100 times still be there and only going to Doctor will sort it .. "

I was answering the OP jo

sti's can also have a affect on smelly fufoo's, which are undetectable unless you have regular check ups - so are your female playmates getting regular checks?

Chemical infections and yeast infections are also a possibility and those are nothing to do with not being clean/washing.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When I read post such as "I've been let down for the 11th time this week" or "men always turn up outside my house at 2am in the morning" or "women I meet have crotches that smell like Grimsby fish docks on Midsumer eve" then I wonder what are THEY doing wrong to always encounter the same thing? "

lol So if someone happens to arrange meets with a couple of people that are dirty bitches and don't wash it is their own fault? We would need smellycam to figure out wether they smell or not before you meet lol

"sti's can also have a affect on smelly fufoo's, which are undetectable unless you have regular check ups - so are your female playmates getting regular checks?

Chemical infections and yeast infections are also a possibility and those are nothing to do with not being clean/washing."

and your right ... theres no need for people to live with a smell down there.. thay need to get it sorted if swinging and for themself .. i know a lady who did have a smell made her self so sore and was nothing but yeast infection .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I have been lucky and have never had a yeast infection....but surely if a woman knew they had one they wouldn't be playing anyway?

BV is a common infection and most women probably feel to bad to seek medical attention would rather get it treated than to be smelling myself as am so aware of my body odour and whilst at swinging parties etc can alway tell when a woman in a room has got it, oh yes was a sniffer dog in previous life

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"I have been lucky and have never had a yeast infection....but surely if a woman knew they had one they wouldn't be playing anyway?"

.. you'd really hope so, wouldn't you? We have come across a few whiffy 'lady gardens' (love that description, nicked off another thread ages ago! ) though, so perhaps you can't smell yer own properly?

"I have been lucky and have never had a yeast infection....but surely if a woman knew they had one they wouldn't be playing anyway?"

makes you wonder with some folks

some will as lived with them a long time . Some get them alot more then others after ladys things all sorts can start them off even some foods and drinks. In my time after long periods i have had to go to docs .. i was on 9 weeks and mucked up my body a bit .. now thing back to normal he said foods can do it too even some soaps you shower with. I make sure my pussy is sweet as i put my finger up and lick , lol i do before a date ..lol like to know all is ok.

"I have been lucky and have never had a yeast infection....but surely if a woman knew they had one they wouldn't be playing anyway?some will as lived with them a long time . Some get them alot more then others after ladys things all sorts can start them off even some foods and drinks. In my time after long periods i have had to go to docs .. i was on 9 weeks and mucked up my body a bit .. now thing back to normal he said foods can do it too even some soaps you shower with. I make sure my pussy is sweet as i put my finger up and lick , lol i do before a date ..lol like to know all is ok."

Nothing like a bit of self checking..lol

Also good to get anothers opinion on it too. The tongue check after a shave and wash is always fun.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Hello people, is there anything women can do to prevent there private parts from smelling? Women always say they like a man to smell nice, i expect the same but it dont always happen like that."

Will you be forwarding the advice from the thread to the offending minge owners?

"Will you be forwarding the advice from the thread to the offending minge owners?"

hehehe

"When I read post such as "I've been let down for the 11th time this week" or "men always turn up outside my house at 2am in the morning" or "women I meet have crotches that smell like Grimsby fish docks on Midsumer eve" then I wonder what are THEY doing wrong to always encounter the same thing?

lol So if someone happens to arrange meets with a couple of people that are dirty bitcheus and don't wash it is their own fault? We would need smellycam to figure out wether they smell or not before you meet lol"

Well...how come some people always encounter a certain type? I'm sure there are men here that don't come across whiffy pussies. The OP gives the impression this is a common occurrence.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol So some people attract whiffy lady gardens ( nicked it from the person up there who nicked it from someone else )....fancy that being your life from now on....poor man

"When I read post such as "I've been let down for the 11th time this week" or "men always turn up outside my house at 2am in the morning" or "women I meet have crotches that smell like Grimsby fish docks on Midsumer eve" then I wonder what are THEY doing wrong to always encounter the same thing? "

Wow, so if you havent got the gift of premonition or a degree in psycology or the ability to smell over great distances...its all ur fault!!

Thats me buggered then!!

We met a couple (from another site), where we both swore her pussy smelled of Marzipan, of which we had a private joke. For days after we couldn`t shake the song "If we knew you were comming I`d have baked a cake" out of our heads.

"

We met a couple (from another site), where we both swore her pussy smelled of Marzipan, of which we had a private joke. For days after we couldn`t shake the song "If we knew you were comming I`d have baked a cake" out of our heads. "

Brilliant

i love the smell of pussy. The scent really turns me on and a pussy which you know is clean but has spent the day all sweating in silk panties smells musty for all the right reasons xx

The belly button test is always good! U work your way down the body and if u get to the belly button and smell anything u work ur way back up or run lol xx

i once met a woman with a really smelly pussy, and she had just come from home. needless to say i got changed and left no way am i going to shower and make sure im proper anf clean only to have her ming smelling like a dustbin lol.

remember soap if your best friend lol

someone open a window!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"i once met a woman with a really smelly pussy, and she had just come from home. needless to say i got changed and left no way am i going to shower and make sure im proper anf clean only to have her ming smelling like a dustbin lol.

remember soap if your best friend lol "

...but NOT for sticking up your fanny....it destroys all the good bacteria.....warm water only for inside

Every lady is unique and yes I bathe and trim but different times of the month can smell different or if aroused the smell is stronger but that is purely normal does not make me unclean.

"i once met a woman with a really smelly pussy, and she had just come from home. needless to say i got changed and left no way am i going to shower and make sure im proper anf clean only to have her ming smelling like a dustbin lol.

remember soap if your best friend lol "

Soap down there can irritate best used fragrence free and soap can strip a lady of her natural oils causing infection very delicate down there.

see this is why i only meet men

i never have smelly minge problems on my meets lol

Well the usual reason for a "fishy fanny" is bacterial vaginosis and can be caused by over washing and douching!

There are two options - GUM clinic for antibios or now boots and some tescos sell something called Balance Activ (green and white box.

I had it once and cleared up straight away. Advise the ladies NOT to use bubble bath and not put purfumed products inside themselves.

Also tampons can cause this.

easily treated... hope this helps xx

"see this is why i only meet men

i never have smelly minge problems on my meets lol"

lol lucky you nympho..

see this threat

fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/74739

"see this is why i only meet men

i never have smelly minge problems on my meets lol

lol lucky you nympho..

see this threat

fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/74739"

oh i know i replied to it lol

cant say ive ever met a guy with a wiffy cock

i guess i must just be lucky

This has happened twice in my life, I'm not sure what a corpse smells like but I'm sure it's comparable

By *auravicCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

balance active is gr8t 1 squirt puts it right

[Removed by poster at 31/10/11 19:55:08]

"balance active is gr8t 1 squirt puts it right "
But some women are unable to squirt/ sorry couldn't resist lol