FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swingers traps at clubs?

swingers traps at clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On my other post about chams ... was said about the traps what are thay ? Myself i feel you can only be traped if you let yourself be ... my heads working over time thinking what are thay how can you be at a club .. i only do things i am happy doing and will not if not happy ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not sure but wouldn't mind be trapped with you lol

x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what the hell is all this about.

"Not sure but wouldn't mind be trapped with you lol

x"

well fingers crossed i will be one day . lol traped all night long.

"what the hell is all this about."
look at my other post here whos going to chams friday

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"On my other post about chams ... was said about the traps what are thay ? Myself i feel you can only be traped if you let yourself be ... my heads working over time thinking what are thay how can you be at a club .. i only do things i am happy doing and will not if not happy .. "

Sorry hun read the other thread...really wished i was there,minor forum social going on, but not sure what you mean...

in terms of how i keep myself safe...i have an agreement with kev never to play in private rooms alone.The locks might not be much but they are strong enough if someone gets nasty...

ive been going to chams for about 10 years now, seen lots of changes and people come and go and i have never felt unsafe in the place

tho i started going as a couple i have been single for over 2 years now and have gone alone many many times in them 2 years, mostly play in private rooms with guys and never had anyone make me feel intimidated or threaten me

yeah ive had the odd pushy guy but you get that anywhere, infact in all the years ive been going i have only ever complained about someone one and that was a couple

"On my other post about chams ... was said about the traps what are thay ? Myself i feel you can only be traped if you let yourself be ... my heads working over time thinking what are thay how can you be at a club .. i only do things i am happy doing and will not if not happy ..

Sorry hun read the other thread...really wished i was there,minor forum social going on, but not sure what you mean...

in terms of how i keep myself safe...i have an agreement with kev never to play in private rooms alone.The locks might not be much but they are strong enough if someone gets nasty...

"

some love the risks .. just have to feel right and i know for some its a locked room that makes it for them and theres not alot of them at clubs i find.

Not sure were this one is going - can someone elaborate on traps and why people feel at risk???

"Not sure were this one is going - can someone elaborate on traps and why people feel at risk??? "

no idea at all

all im saying is in all the time i have been going i have never felt anyone has tried to trap me or made me feel at risk

infact i think clubs are a great place to meet, even more so if your a single woman because of the safe environment they offer

"Not sure were this one is going - can someone elaborate on traps and why people feel at risk??? "
on my other post here whos going to chams friday .. was a post on there about traps made me think what are thay at clubs .. i think it may be about safty and not having rooms that can be locked .. not sure .. why i asked here.

"Not sure were this one is going - can someone elaborate on traps and why people feel at risk???

no idea at all

all im saying is in all the time i have been going i have never felt anyone has tried to trap me or made me feel at risk

infact i think clubs are a great place to meet, even more so if your a single woman because of the safe environment they offer"

i feel like you and feel very safe there even when theres loads in the club as i know if i had a worrie thay would soon sort it out .. i have only come across lovely people.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I thought this was going to be swingers locked in traps

"I thought this was going to be swingers locked in traps "
if you lock yourself into a room at swingers club your free to get out when you like as you was the one who picked to be locked in ,, so never traped . Last post on are you going to chams friday down list here .. can you look and tell me ... what its about so i dont go mad .. is it about safty ? and not having rooms to play in to be alone ? i know i am thick ..

"I thought this was going to be swingers locked in traps "

I did too... I was gonna dust of my Davy Crockett hat at one point

Wolf

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I thought this was going to be swingers locked in traps if you lock yourself into a room at swingers club your free to get out when you like as you was the one who picked to be locked in ,, so never traped . Last post on are you going to chams friday down list here .. can you look and tell me ... what its about so i dont go mad .. is it about safty ? and not having rooms to play in to be alone ? i know i am thick .. "

You are not thick Jo , I just meant the title of this thread made me think of swingers in traps, ie greyhound racing traps xxx

Forum Mod

Made me think of a load of swingers falling down a trap door

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

I had visions of a swingers club transformed into some knd of death maze for a moment with a pit of snakes on the way to the Eyptian playroom.

We thought, we must have missed this club from the book!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

So is that some kind of bear trap you stake out then pounce on the first sexy people it grabs round the ankle so they can't run away???

ive missed this as well

Dont know about traps... but we snarred a 24 year old into a circle of about 7 women.. bless he ran off at first..but later three of us caught him..and he was less shy that time around.

cali

We have just taken all the traps out of the route to our bedroom. We've installed a barrier of automatic weapons and an Eco friendly mine field on the landing and stairs. The bedroom itself is heavily fortified using razor wire, heavy machine guns and claymore mines. You may get in but you won't get out!

"Dont know about traps... but we snarred a 24 year old into a circle of about 7 women.. bless he ran off at first..but later three of us caught him..and he was less shy that time around.

cali"

i traped a 26 or 27 year old too , lol irish x

"We have just taken all the traps out of the route to our bedroom. We've installed a barrier of automatic weapons and an Eco friendly mine field on the landing and stairs. The bedroom itself is heavily fortified using razor wire, heavy machine guns and claymore mines. You may get in but you won't get out! "

This made me pmsl!!

ps u are joking right??

having read the post in question, after being baffled by this thread, i can only say that they're obviously taking metaphorically about the common ups and downs that might occur in a swinging relationship/ at a club/ on a meet, rather than talking about being locked in rooms etc.

some of these common traps might be - jealousy? preference differences? reluctance?

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

after a bit of an incident i now choose not to go into the private rooms unless its a friend i have played with before.

got into a tricky situation that i had to get out of in a hurry

"having read the post in question, after being baffled by this thread, i can only say that they're obviously taking metaphorically about the common ups and downs that might occur in a swinging relationship/ at a club/ on a meet, rather than talking about being locked in rooms etc.

some of these common traps might be - jealousy? preference differences? reluctance? "

yes i think your right , After i read the mail i did think traps but not like you say ... but you could be right , swinging traps.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"having read the post in question, after being baffled by this thread, i can only say that they're obviously taking metaphorically about the common ups and downs that might occur in a swinging relationship/ at a club/ on a meet, rather than talking about being locked in rooms etc.

some of these common traps might be - jealousy? preference differences? reluctance? yes i think your right , After i read the mail i did think traps but not like you say ... but you could be right , swinging traps."

Hi all,

It was our comment that sparked this off.

Just to clarify - yes, I was talking about the emotional traps that has been summed up quite nicely above.

Although it feels like an age - checking back, our first ever meet was only in May, so I'd still say we're relatively new, especially when you add up the "swinging hours"

We are still learning and although like most people you discuss your boundaries, your likes and dislikes you can't always account for every eventuality - sometimes you cant just stop what you're doing and have a meeting about it - so you just do what you think is the right thing by yourself and your partner.

I dont' want to go into the details too much as the first thing we did was forget we were in a swinging club - sounds daft? I know, but we were both a lot more tired than we realised, and stupidly, when Kate made a comment, I acted as I would have if she'd said that infront of some mates in a normal club. Hands up - it was daft thing to do, but wheras normally as I'd have thought a bit more, I just blurted it out. On any other night, had Kate not been so tired she'd have just laughed off my response too - at which poitn I'd have laughed realising what a t1t I'd been. So just for the record that is a public apology.

We did soon come to the realisation that we were being daft, and set about enjoying the rest of our evening, however fell into another situation at the end of the night, again, mainly because of our inexperience.

We got chatting to another couple and went into a public room and were having fun, however halfway through a couple we already new came in and started playing next to us - 1 thing led to another, hands started wandering and after a while both found ourselves seperated - albeit next to each other, it was now very much I was playing with 1 couple and Kate with the other....

For us, we only play together, and neither of us had that intention of ending up like that but we suddenly foudn ourselves "seperated". Obviously its our naievety that allowed that situation to develop, and it shoudlnt' have but it felt very unconfortable for us both and so we ended it, but by that stage for the first time since we started this, we'd felt uncomfortable with a situation.

By this stage we'd had enough and called it a night.

We just made some mistakes - nobodys fault, but soemthing that we've learnt from, so for that we're thankful.

They say experience is the knowledge gained right after you needed it.

We now feel a bit more experienced

For the record, Chams is, as ever a fantastic place with an amazing staff and client base.

There has never been any questions in there about safety or feeling safe.

Sorry for sparkign off this thread, but also thanks for those who've emailed us concerned - just goes to show, we do get somethings right, and seem to be in good company here!

Thanks all, and hope that makes a bit more sense now.

D&K

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"On my other post about chams ... was said about the traps what are thay ? Myself i feel you can only be traped if you let yourself be ... my heads working over time thinking what are thay how can you be at a club .. i only do things i am happy doing and will not if not happy ..

some love the risks .. just have to feel right and i know for some its a locked room that makes it for them and theres not alot of them at clubs i find."

Risk i love,but i am not strong and a man deciding to fuck me BB is a risk too far.

Anyway its kevs rule,and therefore i follow it

yes D&k you only do things things that feel right for you two x You come across as nice people and you have to feel happy with whats going on around you and when its not right ,,, tell each other ... me and john would chat about everything and our feelings at clubs and meets now over 10 years swinging off and on and happy we put that down to being open to each other and if ever things was not right we chat and sort it as swinging is just a small part of life to us .

[Removed by poster at 31/10/11 23:02:19]

Doh I read about half of this thread thinking it was on about some bondage thing !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont know what a swingers trap is. But i did have one guy acost me as i was innocently walking through at chams newport. So glad he did though

Dave and kate. What a wonderfully honest post and so pleased you talked about things and resolved them. You obviously have a strong relationship. Don't worry about having wobbles about swinging. It's perfectly natural. mwah. Ms x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Dont know about traps... but we snarred a 24 year old into a circle of about 7 women.. bless he ran off at first..but later three of us caught him..and he was less shy that time around.

cali"

and what would of happened if that was a single girl and 7 guys circled her

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

As long as you are your partner have great communication, you should be able to resolve these kind of scenarios. Always have a signal that means you both leave straight away if something is happening where one of you is not comfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic