FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > booking a hotel

booking a hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lay2018 OP   Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Ben online for awhile tonight looking to book a hotel but starting to think maybe we will get refused if we bring a 3rd person to our room. Any horror stories about getting kicked out of a hotel for unpaid guests. We are a cple and the hotels on the night we are wanting to stay are very expensive(cant choose another night) so are just going to book on a cple and bring our guest in for a few hours for play. Is this being sneaky or will the hotel staff not mind just aslong as they dont stay the night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just let him/her in afterwards give them the room number and allow the to come in alone rather than trying to explain this is how I’ve done it in the past saves the embarrassment of explaining.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Ben online for awhile tonight looking to book a hotel but starting to think maybe we will get refused if we bring a 3rd person to our room. Any horror stories about getting kicked out of a hotel for unpaid guests. We are a cple and the hotels on the night we are wanting to stay are very expensive(cant choose another night) so are just going to book on a cple and bring our guest in for a few hours for play. Is this being sneaky or will the hotel staff not mind just aslong as they dont stay the night."

I've often had guests in a hotel room for a few hours, no questions asked or comments made. If they aren't staying the night, I'd guess no fuss at all will be made. You've paid, they aren't staying, it's none of their business?

[Removed by poster at 30/04/18 22:12:12]

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Easy way. Both go to your room, one of you go back outside, get your meet to join the one of you gone out and then go back inside!

How will the hotel know?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Acting confident is the key,

You are paying per room not per person

By *dkensingtonMan  over a year ago

Wexford

[Removed by poster at 30/04/18 22:23:20]

"How will the hotel know?"

These hotel receptionist are like the police want to know the inns and outs of everything just like a doctors receptionist want to know why your calling “ hang on a minute love your a receptionist not my doctor “ all the same these nosey ones.

Simples...it’s all about confidence. Otherwise, depending on which hotel, he or she could just walk in straight to the room.

Alternatively, let one of you preferably the guy go get him. No questions ask

By *dkensingtonMan  over a year ago

Wexford

Most hotels now have family or triple rooms

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

As long as you have your room key there won't be any trouble

I don't think hotels have rules on how many sleep in a room

I been in a couples room before and slept on the floor and it wasn't for a meet it was just friends and we split the bill between us

WHY I ENDED UP ON THE FLOOR IS A DIFFERENT STORY

Solihull

"As long as you have your room key there won't be any trouble

I don't think hotels have rules on how many sleep in a room

I been in a couples room before and slept on the floor and it wasn't for a meet it was just friends and we split the bill between us

WHY I ENDED UP ON THE FLOOR IS A DIFFERENT STORY "

They have rules from a fire/safety point of view but 99% of the time if you're quiet and respectful of other guests you won't have Problem.

If you're very noisy and others report it you might get one warning but then they can get funny

Solihull

Married mate of mine stayed in a hotel, met a female work colleague who wasn't booked in and stayed the night but she left her lingerie so the hotel posted it back to his home address

By *rs C and Mr CCouple  over a year ago

North East

We have had many meets with single males in hotels, we never have them stay the entire night, just however many hours it takes, and book a double room.

We have never had any problems with them coming up to our room, we usually meet in bar & then go up, sometimes all together, sometimes 2 of us go first followed by the third.

Until last night, we had a knock on door while the 3 of us were in shower about 11:30pm, apparently there had been a noise complaint from room below! So the hotel guy wanted to know if we had anyone else in the room! Mr C told him there was just the 2 of us, but he repeatedly asked if we had anyone else with us!

Needless to say, the guy we met left shortly after and we were quieter for the rest of the night for fear of being kicked out! Wouldn’t mind but it’s our hotel of choice for meets!

"How will the hotel know?

These hotel receptionist are like the police want to know the inns and outs of everything just like a doctors receptionist want to know why your calling “ hang on a minute love your a receptionist not my doctor “ all the same these nosey ones. "

They are doing their job.. if theres a fire the receptionist gives the guest list to the fire marshall 2 booked into the room so only 2 will be looked for.. most hotels dont bother if a guest has a visitor but definatley not an overnight guest.. well the hotels ive worked in

"We have had many meets with single males in hotels, we never have them stay the entire night, just however many hours it takes, and book a double room.

We have never had any problems with them coming up to our room, we usually meet in bar & then go up, sometimes all together, sometimes 2 of us go first followed by the third.

Until last night, we had a knock on door while the 3 of us were in shower about 11:30pm, apparently there had been a noise complaint from room below! So the hotel guy wanted to know if we had anyone else in the room! Mr C told him there was just the 2 of us, but he repeatedly asked if we had anyone else with us!

Needless to say, the guy we met left shortly after and we were quieter for the rest of the night for fear of being kicked out! Wouldn’t mind but it’s our hotel of choice for meets!"

Sounds like the guy below was jealous - perhaps he's on your blocked list?!

By *rs C and Mr CCouple  over a year ago

North East

"We have had many meets with single males in hotels, we never have them stay the entire night, just however many hours it takes, and book a double room.

Needless to say, the guy we met left shortly after and we were quieter for the rest of the night for fear of being kicked out! Wouldn’t mind but it’s our hotel of choice for meets!

Sounds like the guy below was jealous - perhaps he's on your blocked list?! "

We don’t believe it was room below, we think it was room next door, but the hotel guy wouldn’t say that & give it away where complaint had come from! If it was someone from our block list, there’s hundreds to choose from!

» Add a new message to this topic