FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naturist beaches around the uk

Naturist beaches around the uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all after living abroad for a good few years and experiencing the naturist beaches as part of the normal ( not always for sexual fun ) as a way of relaxing, we have realised it’s something we dearly miss , can anyone recommend any relaxed beaches , preferably with dunes ( for the added bit of privacy and wind shelter ) , that you do not have to travel to the opposite end of the country such as studlands , thanks .

Sara & cris x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is one in holkham and our fave is morfa dyfryn in barmouth north wales not sure how close they may be to you guys

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

Studland in dorset is

One in portsmouth

Eastney Portsmouth

"Eastney Portsmouth "
yes always there we are x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Holkham in Norfolk is lovely but I think you aren't allowed to go naked in the dunes anymore more, because of the lewd behaviour

Theddlethorpe, just north of Mablethorpe. As far as I know the main beach isn't naturist but the dunes are unofficially, at least there are lots of naked people there when I have been anyway.

"Eastney Portsmouth yes always there we are x"

Might have to check this one out then, grew up on studland with my family but it was always studland, think it’s about time I check out a few different beaches, would love to bump into you two sometime as well.

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

studland and naturist site down that way

By *tickySauceMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

Is Eastney still naturist, I heard it was stopping due to building behind it

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Theddlethorpe, just north of Mablethorpe. As far as I know the main beach isn't naturist but the dunes are unofficially, at least there are lots of naked people there when I have been anyway."

I had this conversation at the weekend. I didn’t even realise there was one at Theddlethorpe

By *atureBoySouthMan  over a year ago

Fareham

"Is Eastney still naturist, I heard it was stopping due to building behind it"

At the moment it is, but I'm not sure what the future holds for the beach, as the site has been handed over to the developers now. You can see their ideas at www dot fraserrange dot co dot UK. Rather concerning is the public path and observation platform they want to build.

I hope to be down there in next few days if weather is good.

By *atureBoySouthMan  over a year ago

Fareham

"Eastney Portsmouth yes always there we are x"

I'll look out for next time I'm there

By *uttyfucker88Man  over a year ago

dudley

Horny ????????????

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

Slapton sands, South Devon, between Dartmouth and Kingsbridge.

By *entishjohnMan  over a year ago

deal

Sandwich bay in Kent. Unofficial I believe but lots of sand dunes to lay down in

Thankyou all for your suggestions , theddlethorpe and Barmouth are nearest to us , so hopefully a trip to either of them is on the cards soon .

Just like looking at theddlethorpe , is there a specific area that is more naturist - swinger friendly on the beach / dunes , thanks x

The dunes between Aberlady and Gullane are good for nude bathing etc if your in Scotland.

"The dunes between Aberlady and Gullane are good for nude bathing etc if your in Scotland. "
xx

"Thankyou all for your suggestions , theddlethorpe and Barmouth are nearest to us , so hopefully a trip to either of them is on the cards soon ."

Barmouth also has several campsites very close by and the dunes have lots of swingers gather there.

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there

"Thankyou all for your suggestions , theddlethorpe and Barmouth are nearest to us , so hopefully a trip to either of them is on the cards soon .

Barmouth also has several campsites very close by and the dunes have lots of swingers gather there.

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there "

thankyou Barmouth is sounding great fir a weekend , is there a specific area to go to ? Thanks xx

"Sandwich bay in Kent. Unofficial I believe but lots of sand dunes to lay down in"

Is it the Morfa dyffren beach ? At Barmouth x

"Is it the Morfa dyffren beach ? At Barmouth x "

yes its morfa dyfryn beach between barmouth and shell island,

from barmouth turn of at small village called tal y bont, anything you need to know pls pm us

"Thankyou all for your suggestions , theddlethorpe and Barmouth are nearest to us , so hopefully a trip to either of them is on the cards soon .

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there thankyou Barmouth is sounding great fir a weekend , is there a specific area to go to ? Thanks xx"

when you get on the beach from tal y bont turn right and walk about 3/4 mile,

you will see a sigh saying designated naturist beach in the dunes behind is where swingers and dirty old men hang out

"Sandwich bay in Kent. Unofficial I believe but lots of sand dunes to lay down in

"

sandwich bay used to be official but now its lost its status however people still use it as naturist and nobody seems to mind,

we like it there and the dunes do offer nice hidee holes,

biggest down fall is its about a 2mile walk from carpark and £6 toll fee to get to the carpark

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there thankyou Barmouth is sounding great fir a weekend , is there a specific area to go to ? Thanks xx

when you get on the beach from tal y bont turn right and walk about 3/4 mile,

you will see a sigh saying designated naturist beach in the dunes behind is where swingers and dirty old men hang out"

lol that sounds perfect , thanks x

By *rBump2013Man  over a year ago

derby

"Theddlethorpe, just north of Mablethorpe. As far as I know the main beach isn't naturist but the dunes are unofficially, at least there are lots of naked people there when I have been anyway.

I had this conversation at the weekend. I didn’t even realise there was one at Theddlethorpe"

I might have to head over and give it a go

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there "

surprised he still has the field, stayed there about 10 years ago, how much does he charge nowdays?

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Holkham in Norfolk is lovely but I think you aren't allowed to go naked in the dunes anymore more, because of the lewd behaviour "

Lewd behaviour? Surely not?

"Is it the Morfa dyffren beach ? At Barmouth x

yes its morfa dyfryn beach between barmouth and shell island,

from barmouth turn of at small village called tal y bont, anything you need to know pls pm us"

Thanks that’s great xxxx

By *outh OxonianMan  over a year ago

Abingdon

Leysdown in Kent and Arthur's Beach near Falmouth

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there surprised he still has the field, stayed there about 10 years ago, how much does he charge nowdays?"

weve been going there for 6 yrs now, he still only charges £9 per nite for us as a cple

"Leysdown in Kent and Arthur's Beach near Falmouth "

we use leysdown regularly as its local and you can park right next to the beach and we also stay overnite on the sea front,

its a grubby little beach and the sea is estuary water so not the cleanest but its an official nude beach and we can play there

By *edkent69Man  over a year ago

maidstone

"Leysdown in Kent and Arthur's Beach near Falmouth

we use leysdown regularly as its local and you can park right next to the beach and we also stay overnite on the sea front,

its a grubby little beach and the sea is estuary water so not the cleanest but its an official nude beach and we can play there"

Love going to Leysdown. Like you say, not the best beach, but great to be naked outside.

Are there any near Middlesbrough?? Xx

At studland do people play on the beach just past the ferry or in the sands dunes

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

We stay on Dennises field close to the beach and often meet other swingers there surprised he still has the field, stayed there about 10 years ago, how much does he charge nowdays?

weve been going there for 6 yrs now, he still only charges £9 per nite for us as a cple"

Hiya guys, what about parks, woods etc west Yorkshire, anything happening up here, Darren Bradford x

"Leysdown in Kent and Arthur's Beach near Falmouth "

Arthur’s is a good beach to get naked. Bit of a sod to get to, but worth it.

By *r long tongueMan  over a year ago

Hythe

I'm sure there one I'm Folkstone

"I'm sure there one I'm Folkstone"

there is a small shingle beach used by naturists but its not official,

you can get to it from samphire ho end which is the shortest rout but you will be cut off from carpark a cple of hrs at high tide,

approach from folkstone end is a long long walk

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Blackgang and Yaverland on the Isle of Wight

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"At studland do people play on the beach just past the ferry or in the sands dunes"

Not sure if you're asking a question.

Don't play on the beach, it's patrolled by NT wardens and the police sometimes, as it's frowned upon. People have been prosecuted.

Some play happens in the dunes but needs to be discreet.

Norfolk ....either side of Gt Yarmouth you've got Winterton dunes to the north and Corton sand to the south just by Lowestoft . Corton is easy access with free parking in the Pitch n Putt golf car park then walk acroas the road and down a tarmac path to beach. Turn left...200m naturist area by clumps of grass. No facilities . No dunes. Authorised naturist beach although it's not signed. Dies have fishermen and dog walkers along the shoreline but behave yourself and everyone leaves you alone . Friendly bunch of regular nudies will mostly have a chat if you want.

Winterton...Park in beach cafe car park. up to £5 a day, walk north along beach or top of dunes about 30 minutes. Look for a gap in sea wall named Somerton Gap. Naturist area starts I the dunes juspassed that . It's unofficial . Can be some dog walkers but not busy with them. Big sandy and grassy dunes. Opportunities to play but be vigilant.

"Norfolk ....either side of Gt Yarmouth you've got Winterton dunes to the north and Corton sand to the south just by Lowestoft . Corton is easy access with free parking in the Pitch n Putt golf car park then walk acroas the road and down a tarmac path to beach. Turn left...200m naturist area by clumps of grass. No facilities . No dunes. Authorised naturist beach although it's not signed. Dies have fishermen and dog walkers along the shoreline but behave yourself and everyone leaves you alone . Friendly bunch of regular nudies will mostly have a chat if you want.

Winterton...Park in beach cafe car park. up to £5 a day, walk north along beach or top of dunes about 30 minutes. Look for a gap in sea wall named Somerton Gap. Naturist area starts I the dunes juspassed that . It's unofficial . Can be some dog walkers but not busy with them. Big sandy and grassy dunes. Opportunities to play but be vigilant. "

thankyou ver much xx

By *r long tongueMan  over a year ago

Hythe

Well Folkstone nudist beech it is then Monday morning .park samphire hoe and trek across .anyone fancy a social meet

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Ainsdale midweek Formby can be done OK discretely but Morfa is the best one though at Newbourgh Warren Anglesey is OK too

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Should add Blackgang beach is pretty isolated but well known, it takes about 20-30 minutes to get to the bottom of the cliff path. Yaverland is easy to get to but right next to a popular beach where family's stay and play on in Sandown, in fact the two places just merge without any obvious barriers between them.

» Add a new message to this topic