FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fussy people

Fussy people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst I understand and respect that people can and will be fussy on here I must say wow some of the profiles I have looked at appear to be advertiseing for a husband not a meet for good NSA sex

lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends what you call fussy

Like most people i will only meet people im mentally and physically attracted to, all because its only for sex does not mean i will stick any old cock in my mouth

i dont think that makes me fussy

"depends what you call fussy

Like most people i will only meet people im mentally and physically attracted to, all because its only for sex does not mean i will stick any old cock in my mouth

i dont think that makes me fussy "

I never suggested for one min that you was hun just my observation in general lol. I understand that we have to be picky and choosy but wow some profiles by fems really do make out they are advertiseing for a husband in my humble opinion haha mind you thats pretty much what most wifes do anyhow tho aint it nag nag nag nag nag nag!! hahaha Please be gentle with the abuse at me girls I only just woke up hahaha xxx

Glad to hear you wont stick any old cock in your mouth hun. I no your nice anyhow as we have chatted before on here the other week if ya remember but you wont meet me cos im miles away. mmmm story of my life on here that all the women that I chat and get on with are bloody miles away and wont meet me lol bollox to it I am buying one of them caravanet thingys lol Ill bloody show ya too far away hahaha xx

I never suggested for one min that you was hun just my observation in general lol. I understand that we have to be picky and choosy but wow some profiles by fems really do make out they are advertiseing for a husband in my humble opinion haha mind you thats pretty much what most wifes do anyhow tho aint it nag nag nag nag nag nag!! hahaha Please be gentle with the abuse at me girls I only just woke up hahaha xxx

"

maybe some women on here are looking for a husband

fussy wasnt the best choice of words lol-

unfortunately there are some who go after that ideal image type, get let down and feel the need to moanplain to everyone theyve had a missed meet/wasnt who he/she said she was/hassling them/bullying them...

again its the selection processes that are the downfall- if I went after every slim 19yr old stunning hottie that appears on the site...do u think Im gonna have success meeting on the site???- Im pretty realistic, but I dont think anyone above me and those who do can simply fuck off

"fussy wasnt the best choice of words lol-

unfortunately there are some who go after that ideal image type, get let down and feel the need to moanplain to everyone theyve had a missed meet/wasnt who he/she said she was/hassling them/bullying them

again its the selection processes that are the downfall- if I went after every slim 19yr old stunning hottie that appears on the site...do u think Im gonna have success meeting on the site???- Im pretty realistic, but I dont think anyone above me and those who do can simply fuck off"

Quit with the serious talk you as it dont suit ya lo tell me some jokes already matey

To each thier own xxx

how do you know you mentally and physically attracted to someone if you dont meet them ????

"how do you know you mentally and physically attracted to someone if you dont meet them ???? "

You don't but equally you can't meet everyone

90% of the women on here dont give guys a chance. Soon as you send one a message you blocked.

i cant really complain. im being fussy myself

not advertising for a soulmate tho

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

if i want to look for david boreanez look alike on here to meet then why not ! lol! i may never ever get a meet but thats only me that effects .dont see why other people perferences and serch criteria bother folks. end of day it must work for them or theyd change it .as for the person reading the profile and preferences they have the simple option to move to the next profile ...dont see the hassle myself .

i would say ive actually been told im fussy . the reason...beacuse i want local guy 30-51 who accomms and dont work away alot.hardly what i call a huge ask lol !

the reverse question could be posed why do some people think others will change their own preference just in order to get a meet ......

"90% of the women on here dont give guys a chance. Soon as you send one a message you blocked."

Depends on the message you send.

At a guess if 90% are blocking you it's time to come up with a change of message and try that.

Or look at it the other way

10% are'nt blocking you.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"90% of the women on here dont give guys a chance. Soon as you send one a message you blocked."

if your finding that then

A youre not reading profiles and messaging those who dont fit what they are looking for

or

B you seriously need to look at the messages you are sending .

im always polite. i only ever introduce myself. i never talk sexually. and it very seldom i get a reply. either blocked or just ignored.

"90% of the women on here dont give guys a chance. Soon as you send one a message you blocked.

Depends on the message you send.

At a guess if 90% are blocking you it's time to come up with a change of message and try that.

Or look at it the other way

10% are'nt blocking you."

Thing is tho 90% of men on here probarbly get blocked as they send msgs saying fancy a fuck or rude msgs when they dont get a reply. Truth is the genuine single fem profiles on here are rare at the best of times so grabbing there attention takes abit more thought than juat a msg saying hi there or fancy a fuck you no. One thing I do no tho is that most if not all women dont need to go searching blokes profiles on here all they need to do is log online and take a look at some of the msgs stacked up from blokes and maybe sort through ones that they may think worthy of a reply. Like I say they can afford to be picky and choosy and fussy I spose cant they lol

"how do you know you mentally and physically attracted to someone if you dont meet them ???? "

you dont 100% but you can get a feel for someone on here

i dont meet anyone till i have seen them on cam and talking to people gives you an idea of their personality

of course its easy to put a show on and be nice on here and a dick in real life but thats the risks we take

you cant meet everyone tho just to see if you like them you have to have some kind of elimination process

P.S whats with the eye rolling do you just meet evryone who mails you

[Removed by poster at 10/11/11 10:37:45]

"how do you know you mentally and physically attracted to someone if you dont meet them ????

you dont 100% but you can get a feel for someone on here

i dont meet anyone till i have seen them on cam and talking to people gives you an idea of their personality

of course its easy to put a show on and be nice on here and a dick in real life but thats the risks we take

you cant meet everyone tho just to see if you like them you have to have some kind of elimination process

P.S whats with the eye rolling do you just meet evryone who mails you "

Fancy going on cam later luv? only they relase the restraints and undo the straigh jacket for an hour or so at 10pm and the night nurse on the ward has started smoking again so I reckon I can get into the office and cam on there computer for 10mins or so before the medication kicks in to wipe me out for the night yeah! xx

no i dont meet everyone who msgs me. it would just be nice if lees women thought all men are picture collectors. I just thought the eye rolling was funny.

"no i dont meet everyone who msgs me. it would just be nice if lees women thought all men are picture collectors. I just thought the eye rolling was funny. "

let you off then

i dont think all men are pic collectors

its just for me the first bites with the eye and if im not attracted to someone i see no point in talking as most guys take that as the first foot in the door towards a meet, even if your just being polite you are seen as a time waster on here if you chat to someone you dont want to meet

It's personal choice really; if people have standards and want to be choosy, then so be it; I can never understand why some folks can't get their heads round this fact.

Well said !

being polite wont get u a shag

just keep trying until you find someone interested.

"being polite wont get u a shag

just keep trying until you find someone interested. "

lol whos that meant for not me I hope as I never put this thread up asking for any advice to get laid haha cheers tho yeah

to the guy complaining about not getting any

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There is anything wrong with being fussy. Know that we are very choosy about who we meet.

Think the problem is often how people word what they are looking for or not as the case maybe.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Outrageous!!

Complain to the management straight away...

I wouldn't want to meet anyone who wasn't fussy !

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"90% of the women on here dont give guys a chance. Soon as you send one a message you blocked.

if your finding that then

A youre not reading profiles and messaging those who dont fit what they are looking for

or

B you seriously need to look at the messages you are sending ."

Re: Point A - my profile asks for messages to include a one-liner, I even say I won't block crap punners, but still get "Hi, can we fuck tonight" - apart from my personal bug bear of the difference between can and may.... no fecking joke - delete and block. Joke gets a reply - simples for me

maybe some women on here are looking for a husband "

am not looking for me husband, i divorced him and dont want to find him anymore

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

their choice

unless you would have it compulsory for all people to answer all email's?

site would be pretty scarce with most of the cpl's, single fems and some single guys having left rather than reply to some of the inane tripe people send as an 'introduction' imho

Fussy and proud of it here

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

your meeting strangers to fuck of course your being fussy and if it is a single lady who knows she may be on her own in the meet she wants to find out and pick everything about the meet.

if she was fussy and your the one getting shagged you would not be feeling like this you wouldn't care.

People have every right to be fussy. I am, there are people on here that I wouldn't meet, even if they were interested in me.

As an example OP, would you meet a bi or gay man? If not, is that not just you being fussy?

At the same time (as I know to my experience) you can write perfectly nice emails, not one lines, not just asking for a fuck, attaching a pic, describing yourself and what you like and politely asking the receiver to have a look at your profile and still you get ignored........

C'est la vie. It's life as a single male in a swinging site. Get used to it or leave the site......

I'm fussy.

Because I know I deserve quality over quantity. Simple as!

"I'm fussy.

Because I know I deserve quality over quantity. Simple as!"

I should coco

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am more fussier than I used to be. A few years back. I would email anyone and everyone now I am particular, if I am out of age range and hey are not looking for single guys I just don't email. I would rather mail people I have a chance with.

"People have every right to be fussy. I am, there are people on here that I wouldn't meet, even if they were interested in me.

As an example OP, would you meet a bi or gay man? If not, is that not just you being fussy?

At the same time (as I know to my experience) you can write perfectly nice emails, not one lines, not just asking for a fuck, attaching a pic, describing yourself and what you like and politely asking the receiver to have a look at your profile and still you get ignored........

C'est la vie. It's life as a single male in a swinging site. Get used to it or leave the site......"

As i posted this topic I think that makes me the op so in answer to your question would I meet a bi or gay man erm no I would not and thats not cos I am fussy as you say its cos I AM STRAIGHT m8 so why would I want to meet a bi or gay man?. Maybe you are fussy but it seems that you are perhaps one of the typical people that dont read profiles properly as you obviously aint read mine or you would not be insulting me by asking me if I would meet a bi or gay man

"People have every right to be fussy. I am, there are people on here that I wouldn't meet, even if they were interested in me.

C'est la vie. It's life as a single male in a swinging site. Get used to it or leave the site......

As i posted this topic I think that makes me the op so in answer to your question would I meet a bi or gay man erm no I would not and thats not cos I am fussy as you say its cos I AM STRAIGHT m8 so why would I want to meet a bi or gay man?. Maybe you are fussy but it seems that you are perhaps one of the typical people that dont read profiles properly as you obviously aint read mine or you would not be insulting me by asking me if I would meet a bi or gay man "

M8, I didn't read your profile, because I didn't need to, I am not asking to meet you. And I was not intending to insult you, I was attempting to draw a parallel.

My point is that a gay or bi man may call you fussy for not wanting to meet them when they mail you.........

As i posted this topic I think that makes me the op so in answer to your question would I meet a bi or gay man erm no I would not and thats not cos I am fussy as you say its cos I AM STRAIGHT m8 so why would I want to meet a bi or gay man?. Maybe you are fussy but it seems that you are perhaps one of the typical people that dont read profiles properly as you obviously aint read mine or you would not be insulting me by asking me if I would meet a bi or gay man

M8, I didn't read your profile, because I didn't need to, I am not asking to meet you. And I was not intending to insult you, I was attempting to draw a parallel.

My point is that a gay or bi man may call you fussy for not wanting to meet them when they mail you........."

Well they couldnt mail me m8 as my settings say they cant however its not really a point worth giving any thought process that you make really is it lol cos its just a daft poing lol look im not even going to get into a discussion with you on this m8 lol have a good night yeah

Or its just a daft point even haha

My point is that a gay or bi man may call you fussy for not wanting to meet them when they mail you.........

Well they couldnt mail me m8 as my settings say they cant however its not really a point worth giving any thought process that you make really is it lol cos its just a daft poing lol look im not even going to get into a discussion with you on this m8 lol have a good night yeah "

As you like. I thought it was a fair point tbh, people can be fussy if they like, we all have our own preferences and (obviously) it's not nice for those preferences to be questioned.

Well they couldnt mail me m8 as my settings say they cant however its not really a point worth giving any thought process that you make really is it lol cos its just a daft poing lol look im not even going to get into a discussion with you on this m8 lol have a good night yeah

As you like. I thought it was a fair point tbh, people can be fussy if they like, we all have our own preferences and (obviously) it's not nice for those preferences to be questioned."

Na m8 its not that at all. Truth is if im really honest I just find you abit of a no it all and your starting get on mi tits abit dude lol when I post on here I always try to be my self with a sense of humour as I come on here for abit of fun and banter. Some topics get answers from many different people and yeah thats there choice but personally I cant help but find people like you just a tad anoying as you seem to offer your words of wisdom as if like I need your advice or even care lol im a grown man and dont like to be patronised at all. This is not meant to be personal towards you dude as I dont no you so please dont take it that way and I aint falling out with you. All the best yeah and good hunting on here m8

As you like. I thought it was a fair point tbh, people can be fussy if they like, we all have our own preferences and (obviously) it's not nice for those preferences to be questioned.

Na m8 its not that at all. Truth is if im really honest I just find you abit of a no it all and your starting get on mi tits abit dude lol when I post on here I always try to be my self with a sense of humour as I come on here for abit of fun and banter. Some topics get answers from many different people and yeah thats there choice but personally I cant help but find people like you just a tad anoying as you seem to offer your words of wisdom as if like I need your advice or even care lol im a grown man and dont like to be patronised at all. This is not meant to be personal towards you dude as I dont no you so please dont take it that way and I aint falling out with you. All the best yeah and good hunting on here m8"

As discussed, you are entitled to your opinion (as am I).

In actual fact I wasn't offering you 'words of wisdom' I was advising you to suck it up and get on with it......

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We are sooo fussy we won't even meet ourselves.

"We are sooo fussy we won't even meet ourselves. "

hahaha this is the kind of banter I am after in replies when I post a topic as its all about the sense of humour in my opinion and none of the serious stuff lol great reply this one love it ya fussy buggers xx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Words such as 'fussy' 'picky' and 'choosy' always seem to make me think of other words such as 'mardy' 'sulking' and 'huff'.

I am "fussy" or selective or whatever but I am off fabs aswell. I never came on to fuck my way round the site lol...I hate when people think you should want to meet them because your female and single. I want and still do want to meet people I click with!! That's not always purely physical either. It's even harder with meeting couples as i've then got to like and click with 2 lol.

I think everyone should be a wee bit fussy. It's not a game of every holes a goal....Or is it!! xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We are sooo fussy we won't even meet ourselves.

hahaha this is the kind of banter I am after in replies when I post a topic as its all about the sense of humour in my opinion and none of the serious stuff lol great reply this one love it ya fussy buggers xx "

You can't decide what answers you are going to get , and Georgy wasn't being rude with his answers but you were rude and personal to him for putting his _iews up.

He did have a point, but you missed it totally.

Please have some respect for other users and accept you won't get the answers you were looking for off everyone.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is nothing wrong with being fussy...I like being fussy, and we like our meets to be fussy.

"I am "fussy" or selective or whatever but I am off fabs aswell. I never came on to fuck my way round the site lol...I hate when people think you should want to meet them because your female and single. I want and still do want to meet people I click with!! That's not always purely physical either. It's even harder with meeting couples as i've then got to like and click with 2 lol.

I think everyone should be a wee bit fussy. It's not a game of every holes a goal....Or is it!! xxx"

mmmm nice nostrils...can i bring a mate for the other one?....

"We are sooo fussy we won't even meet ourselves.

hahaha this is the kind of banter I am after in replies when I post a topic as its all about the sense of humour in my opinion and none of the serious stuff lol great reply this one love it ya fussy buggers xx

You can't decide what answers you are going to get , and Georgy wasn't being rude with his answers but you were rude and personal to him for putting his _iews up.

Please have some respect for other users and accept you won't get the answers you were looking for off everyone."

so are we shagging soon? i know ur fusty...oops i mean fussy!!!!

unfortunately there are some who go after that ideal image type, get let down and feel the need to moanplain to everyone theyve had a missed meet/wasnt who he/she said she was/hassling them/bullying them...

again its the selection processes that are the downfall- if I went after every slim 19yr old stunning hottie that appears on the site...do u think Im gonna have success meeting on the site???- Im pretty realistic, but I dont think anyone above me and those who do can simply fuck off"

lmao moanplain my new favourite word !!

well said! I got miffed off yesterday talking to a couple who we were looking to meet. They basically said theyd shag anything as long as they aint got gold chains round their neck.

Made me feel quite crappy because they didnt want to meet us because we are 'attractive' just basically a notch on the bed post.

I am fussy but i think its everyones right to be. No point jumping into bed with someone you are not attracted to.

XsweepX

again its the selection processes that are the downfall- if I went after every slim 19yr old stunning hottie that appears on the site...do u think Im gonna have success meeting on the site???- Im pretty realistic, but I dont think anyone above me and those who do can simply fuck off

lmao moanplain my new favourite word !! "

mine are fud,fudulating,fudulizing,fudded,fudtastic and fudtwatgobshite

replace all 'fud' with 'cunt', if u feel that strongly on the occasion

"I am "fussy" or selective or whatever but I am off fabs aswell. I never came on to fuck my way round the site lol...I hate when people think you should want to meet them because your female and single. I want and still do want to meet people I click with!! That's not always purely physical either. It's even harder with meeting couples as i've then got to like and click with 2 lol.

I think everyone should be a wee bit fussy. It's not a game of every holes a goal....Or is it!! xxx

mmmm nice nostrils...can i bring a mate for the other one?...."

Bring 2 one for anal one for a bj and you for my lady garden Fap fap xx

Bring 2 one for anal one for a bj and you for my lady garden Fap fap xx"

cant believe u missed out on ur ears...and they are nice...ur a top-headfuck xxxxx

Bring 2 one for anal one for a bj and you for my lady garden Fap fap xx

cant believe u missed out on ur ears...and they are nice...ur a top-headfuck xxxxx"

hahahaha

"You can't decide what answers you are going to get , and Georgy wasn't being rude with his answers but you were rude and personal to him for putting his _iews up.

Please have some respect for other users and accept you won't get the answers you were looking for off everyone."

Thanks Rugby xx

Well, we're "fussy as fuck" and we make no apologies for it either.

We've been turned down more times than a pair of second hand trousers but at the end of the day, we wont just fuck anybody, and we're not interested in anyone that would either

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm very fussy, I insist on a pulse, .................................................................................... ok it's an optional extra, I just wanted to look fussy for a momment or two

When they discover the centre of The Universe a lot of people will be disappointed they're not it.

i think you should see it from a single females _iew, we join and then get 100 plus emails and 90 of them will be nasty or fake ect,then when you dont answer the email stright away you get abuse.......many blocked users for bad manners or harrasment which goes on a lot on this site.

"if i want to look for david boreanez look alike on here to meet then why not ! lol! i may never ever get a meet but thats only me that effects .dont see why other people perferences and serch criteria bother folks. end of day it must work for them or theyd change it .as for the person reading the profile and preferences they have the simple option to move to the next profile ...dont see the hassle myself .

i would say ive actually been told im fussy . the reason...beacuse i want local guy 30-51 who accomms and dont work away alot.hardly what i call a huge ask lol !

the reverse question could be posed why do some people think others will change their own preference just in order to get a meet ......

"

I think and agree with all of the above.

You get to understand the mentality of some don't you: criticising the preferences of others, wanting them to change it to get a meet.

I suppose I shouldn't be so harsh as people who will say, do, be all things to all men assume everyone is the same and haven't a clue that quality over quantity is an option!

" even if your just being polite you are seen as a time waster on here if you chat to someone you dont want to meet "

...or rude and up yourself if you don't chat to people you don't wish to meet.

You can't win!

lets face it, most people are what i call in normal looking category, but i think girls can be a bit hard on fellas on here, i am put off by alot of the girls profiles, i agrre with you mate

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" i think you should see it from a single females _iew, we join and then get 100 plus emails and 90 of them will be nasty or fake ect,then when you dont answer the email stright away you get abuse.......many blocked users for bad manners or harrasment which goes on a lot on this site."

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Filters let you control when you get mail

+1

I wouldn't regard myself as fussy, but then again I wouldn't sleep with a moron or anyone who didn't excite me sexually, I imagine most ladies are the same.

Some do look for potential husbands yes, but I'd hardly liken the search parameters of most to that quest. For a start I've not seen "must have ambition to earn a salary to ensure life with a good level of comfort" or "must share my goals and _iews on starting a family" plastered across a single profile to date....

" I wouldn't regard myself as fussy, but then again I wouldn't sleep with a moron or anyone who didn't excite me sexually, I imagine most ladies are the same.

Some do look for potential husbands yes, but I'd hardly liken the search parameters of most to that quest. For a start I've not seen "must have ambition to earn a salary to ensure life with a good level of comfort" or "must share my goals and _iews on starting a family" plastered across a single profile to date.... "

Dam I knew I should have updated mi profile

maybe some women on here are looking for a husband "

and why not, someone into swinging like themselves, makes for fun times.

well said! I got miffed off yesterday talking to a couple who we were looking to meet. They basically said theyd shag anything as long as they aint got gold chains round their neck.

Made me feel quite crappy because they didnt want to meet us because we are 'attractive' just basically a notch on the bed post.

I am fussy but i think its everyones right to be. No point jumping into bed with someone you are not attracted to.

XsweepX"

yeeeeah, come on, it's cos you wanted to wear yer gold chain really. innit?

XsweepX

yeeeeah, come on, it's cos you wanted to wear yer gold chain really. innit?"

The gold chains that make your neck go green aint really healthy tho are they id sooner have a silver one mi self bot but dont look good with bath plug still attached tho does it haha

By *ickndomCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

Think you'll find most women on here are 90% fussy not 90% of them fussy, as a couple we get loads of messages from single guys and we could please them all, so as a single Girl to please them all, they would have to spend their days on their backs.

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

I'm so fussy i have learned it[s not worth sending emails anymore, i'll never get anything from them x

"I'm so fussy i have learned it[s not worth sending emails anymore, i'll never get anything from them x"

I see you edited and changed your profile dude from last time we spoke on the forums lol lol change it again is my advice m8 ur deffo unique on here you are haha all the best tho yeah

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

"I'm so fussy i have learned it[s not worth sending emails anymore, i'll never get anything from them x

I see you edited and changed your profile dude from last time we spoke on the forums lol lol change it again is my advice m8 ur deffo unique on here you are haha all the best tho yeah "

Lol, thanks, i think

i'll do me best mate

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A few are looking for a husband/wife

if they find someone.. good on them.

Be happy x

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Must change my profile - "looking for fb (not husband, honest), accept ages 95 - 99, must have dodgy pacemaker and be independantly wealthy"

Do you reckon I'd get any takers???

I'm looking for a husband and wife ..... I like couples.

» Add a new message to this topic