FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinger clubs

Swinger clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have never visited a Swinger club and have decided to Visit the F club in London on 15th December.

As swing club Virgins we would like to have experienced visitors opinions as there are some worrying stories regarding swinger clubs in General.

Are single guys as much a pain as written? do they touch without invitation, read a comment on here about a cple wanting to ease in Gently but no matter where they went , even loo the guys followed them like sheep waiting to pounce if anything started, surely there is security on hand to stop these guys pestering isnt there?

We are keen to go would like to chat with people and maybe touch a bit but do not want to be in the middle of a mad scramble of guys hoping to play, and do they take rejection ok, they pay alot of money and seem to think it gives them a right to have anyone they choose, any info would be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

It really depends on which club you go to, on what night, and also if the club is any good at implementing their own rules or not.

If you feel single men isn't for you, then go on a couples only night. If you want single men around, but want them well behaved, then you need to choose your club carefully. For example, in Rios in London, single men pestering you is a massive problem, if you go to somewhere like VA or Liberty Elite on a Friday, you will find any that do misbehave will be out on their arse fairly promptly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have never visited a Swinger club and have decided to Visit the F club in London on 15th December.

As swing club Virgins we would like to have experienced visitors opinions as there are some worrying stories regarding swinger clubs in General.

Are single guys as much a pain as written? do they touch without invitation, read a comment on here about a cple wanting to ease in Gently but no matter where they went , even loo the guys followed them like sheep waiting to pounce if anything started, surely there is security on hand to stop these guys pestering isnt there?

We are keen to go would like to chat with people and maybe touch a bit but do not want to be in the middle of a mad scramble of guys hoping to play, and do they take rejection ok, they pay alot of money and seem to think it gives them a right to have anyone they choose, any info would be welcome."

Dont go on a singles night go on a cpls night instead simple as lol tho there are some clubs that single guys and girls partner up just to get in as a cpl tho lol. I do think that single guys get a hard time tho most of the time to be honest as yeah ok they do pay allott to get in and that doesnt mean they are garunteed to play but not all single guys are pests you no its just a few that dont take the time or make the effort to talk to cpls that give a bad name for single guys per say. To be honest I have tried the clubs as a single guy and tho I dod well I must say it wernt really for me at all so again I will say s0tick to cpls nights only as a cpl. Tho I reckon there maybe a few cpls out ther who can be jus0t as much a pain in the arse as its claimed some single guys can be

So to some up I thinkits a cat0ch 22 and a0gree with the person who said choose your clubs wisely lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lap tops throwing a wobbler again so please excuse the doddgy txt yeah

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we are only in London for one evening which limits our options, its a Thursday and we are going to the F club, any views on that club would be welcome

» Add a new message to this topic