FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Alternatives to shaving

Alternatives to shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I shave every few days, douse with cold water and use a moisturiser, but none the less my groin is very iritated by my using a razor.

I can't use an epilator and would get laughed out asking for a wax (if I wasn't arrested....)

Anyone got any alternatives? I am thinking about depilatory cream, but don't know the first thing..... Does anyone have any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried shaving in the shower or just after, the warm water softens the hair and skin which makes shaving down below easier and smoother and leaves and nice smooth to the touch feeling, well does for me anyway....

waxing... pleanty of guys do so you won't get laughed out if you go to a place that does bcs waxing

wax ..you will be smooth for 2 weeks plus, i wax and i love it after but admit it hurts but worth the pain.

Waxing works well...

Other than that Veet for Men is very good... but do use with caution, don't leave on for more than 8 mins or you will end up with some rather sore bright red bollocks!

As for shaving, works for some, for others - be in in the shower/bath/sink whatever - can lead to some nasty nicks

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

just tried carsons magic cream for the first time, excellent results and no redness/shaving rash

why not try a phillips bodygroom about 20 quid from argos desinged for mens bits

just leave it natural .........

just becareful if waxing doesn suit everyone.....could end up with lumps where ya dont need em....i have some tweezers?????

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"I shave every few days, douse with cold water and use a moisturiser, but none the less my groin is very iritated by my using a razor.

I can't use an epilator and would get laughed out asking for a wax (if I wasn't arrested....)

Anyone got any alternatives? I am thinking about depilatory cream, but don't know the first thing..... Does anyone have any tips?"

Don't put any aftershave on

» Add a new message to this topic