FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do folk meet and end up together on here?

Do folk meet and end up together on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever been on a meet and then ended up getting together full time on here. If so how did you then go on with the swinging thing do you still do it or do you just play with each other and no one else or just meet cpls etc etc?.

Just a general thought for topic thats all lol not talking from eperience here its just that I have seen a few fem profiles saying now playing as a couple thats all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met my Sir on another site, we both have single profiles on here due to living in different areas (we will get around to doing a couples account). Atm, I can't meet due to illness, but do like to come on the forums, and also if anyone takes my fancy, I put them on my hotlist for when I'm better and able to meet. But that's just my story.

I should have said Sir/partner lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

yep. met soapy in January and now engaged. Both still meet separately and as a couple for mmf. xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I met my Sir on another site, we both have single profiles on here due to living in different areas (we will get around to doing a couples account). Atm, I can't meet due to illness, but do like to come on the forums, and also if anyone takes my fancy, I put them on my hotlist for when I'm better and able to meet. But that's just my story."

So does he still play alone then and if so how does that make you feel?

He does, but always asks me if it's ok to do so. It's all about honesty and trust which I didn't have with my previous b/f and with good reason too!!

yer i met someone and moved in with them. was with them 3 years...... then i escaped

We met on here last summer and neither of us wanted anything. For a few months we were just swinging partners but graduially we texted more and more and by November/December we were talking daily and seeing each other most weekends and occassionally mid week too. I went off to Thailand over Christmas and since I got back we considered ourselves a couple and I moved out of London to live with Boho-J last month.

As for swinging, we never said that we'd stop playing as singles though we pretty much did, and we made the deicsion to not swing with previous partner. It was only 2 weeks ago that we had our first 4sum, we decided that once we were serious about each other that there was no mad rush to include others though it was something that was always going to happen.

Previous threads like this suggest that we are far from unusual.

"yep. met soapy in January and now engaged. Both still meet separately and as a couple for mmf. xx"

Yup xx

We met through Fab 18 months ago - on a 'let's meet see where it goes basis' - still here together and planning a future. After about 6 months or so we made our couples profile and have met a few lovely people who have become friends with benefits! Here's hoping it just gets better....

Her..

No telling where you will find love x it can be on sites like this or the corner shop ..

I do have to add, that although he has my permission to play, he hasn't as yet and i've played with an ex and someone he knows. So we have pretty much just played with each other, but we have got to know each other, inside and out lol. And have agreed to only play with couples if we both feel comfortable with them, which is something I didn't do with my ex on here.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"No telling where you will find love x it can be on sites like this or the corner shop .. "

+1

i think its easier in some ways, i could never be in a nilla relationship,since all my adult life i have been in a non monogamous one.

If were not with kev(not something i really want to imagine) i would only be able to have a relationship with someone who shared my attitudes to sex.

» Add a new message to this topic