FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Openly bi and or cuckold play in a club setting

Openly bi and or cuckold play in a club setting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

One of the primary driving forces that led to the birth of Club Biversity was the fact that there were so few swinging events where I felt comfortable enough to explore my bi side......once I discovered that I had a bi side to explore. It certainly surprised me lol.....anyway.....

...up until that point I very rarely felt comfortable enough to play openly in clubs. I was always on a hunt for "the next available private room"

Although my girlfriend and me enjoy attending a variety of swinging and fetish events and venues I never feel as relaxed as I do at authentically bi focused events. By the way besides my own newly born Club Biversity. If you're male and bi/bi-curious I would highly recommend The VA bi night, NaughtyBiNature and The Chardmore Society bi night at the Sutton House. Others may have that authentic welcoming vibe but they are the ones that we have attended.

So here's the question, I wonder, have any other bi males here have had similar self discoveries when it comes to club play?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtywildsideMan  over a year ago

Barry

Other way round for me. Had to get to grips with my bi side in a more private setting . Now I’m totally at ease with everything I’m more than happy with an audience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think standing in the corner of a gay pub looking absolutely fucking terrified, before getting completely hammered and trying to cop off with everything that moves is a true right of passage for any bisexual.

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

My impression is that for some men the excitement of a bi night is getting to see some action they find arousing but aren’t (yet?) up for taking part in themselves. Most times when I’ve been to a night, I’ve had a friendly message or two afterwards from a guy or couple who didn’t make an approach at the time but now wanted to get in touch more discreetly - which has led to some great connections at clubs and elsewhere. So I think maybe it takes a while to break the ice / overcome some of the taboo? I also think maybe finding out how turned on some guys’ wives / girlfriends get at the idea of seeing them with another guy is part of the discovery when visiting a bi-night together. But every one has their own tastes and journey, so I realise these are generalisations!

As a bi couple we only used to meet t girls not guys to start with as I am also a tv but as of late we have played with bi guys and me not dressed as a tv was strange at first but the wife did say she loved the change so will dress now and then when the mood takes us

Vic does happily play openly with bi friends when out at clubs, does entertain the curious 'voyeurs', had some audiences in the past. All part the fun

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

I just dont care what anyone else thinks, dont watch or leave, if my fun offends you. Theres never been anyone whos had the balls to stop me or even moan about it to me. Same old, same old. Of yoi dont like to see sex in a sex club, dont go to a sex club.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've always been pretty comfortable playing bi in the open areas at Bi Nights at VA and have had several great nights there.

Outside of Bi Nights though the only time I've played that way was one night at Mingles which only has a small open play area and was fairly quiet but no-one seemed to mind, including the owner who stood and watched for a while.

Not sure I'd be comfortable trying it on a non-Bi Night at somewhere like VA though (even though, as far as I'm aware, it's not banned).

Would love to get to a point where specified Bi Nights are a thing of the past and male bi play is just as accepted as female bi play is - but think that's a long way off sadly

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

For me (him) I’d say that having been surprised initially at my bi side and then kind of struggling to deal with it I actually felt as though a visit to the Va on bi night was almost liberating.

To be openly bi in a club full of people with the same interest felt totally relaxing and incredibly horny.

I can play straight or bi but would feel very uncomfortable playing bi on a straight night so to speak so open bi clubs are such fun for us

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"I just dont care what anyone else thinks, dont watch or leave, if my fun offends you. Theres never been anyone whos had the balls to stop me or even moan about it to me. Same old, same old. Of yoi dont like to see sex in a sex club, dont go to a sex club."

My hat is off to you. I only feel truly relaxed enough to play openly at bi events. That said I'm pretty ok at kink events too. My girlfriend and me attended a kink event at Xtasia recently. What I wore and what we got up to made if very obvious that I'm not straight

» Add a new message to this topic