FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unicorn

Unicorn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is a 'unicorn' a 'unicorn' if she meets with just the male half of a couple? Or is she a female meeting a male? Dreamcatcher Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is a 'unicorn' a 'unicorn' if she meets with just the male half of a couple? Or is she a female meeting a male? Dreamcatcher Xx "

Im never sure of this. I think everyone has there own take on a "unicorn" and what one is.

So many definitions on here its silly haha x

I know, right.

I don't class myself as a unicorn because I do not meet couples on my single profile.

And if I meet a male, be he part of a couple or a single male, I don't think that's being a unicorn either. But some people have said I AM a unicorn as I'm on Fab ( on my single profile at least) as a female on my own. Dreamcatcher Xx

Here is the definition from the swingerdictionary:

Unicorn

Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a "unicorn" because they are so rare.

"Here is the definition from the swingerdictionary:

Unicorn

Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a "unicorn" because they are so rare."

How very true they are rare! Haha.

Unicorn

Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a "unicorn" because they are so rare."

Well by that definition I'm NOT an Unicorn. I'm not single. Phew! Lol. Dreamcatcher Xx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Unicorn

Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a "unicorn" because they are so rare.

How very true they are rare! Haha. "

Give over, they are not rare, hell, at a swinging social event down here you cant turn round without tripping over one!

Unicorn

Give over, they are not rare, hell, at a swinging social event down here you cant turn round without tripping over one! "

Always in the background. Wanking away. Locker key jingling on their wrist. Dreamcatcher Xx

No if you meet the male half of a couple you are not a unicorn. To be a unicorn you have to do MFF with a couple. XXX

Unicorn

Give over, they are not rare, hell, at a swinging social event down here you cant turn round without tripping over one! "

Lucky you! were we live they are like rocking horse shit to find.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Unicorn

Give over, they are not rare, hell, at a swinging social event down here you cant turn round without tripping over one!

Lucky you! were we live they are like rocking horse shit to find. "

Well, based on your info and preferences, I found 20 within a 10 mile radius that had been active in the last 2 weeks, and 45 in a 20 mile radius....I based you in the town you had the social in as a lot of your veries from.

I'm sure if I expanded the search to 30 miles there would have been over 100, and as a rough average, if your social had 100 guests, 10 would have probably been bi or bi curious fems.

Seek and ye shall find.

» Add a new message to this topic