FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Impossible blowjob!

Impossible blowjob!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's damn near impossible for me to cum from a blowjob. I was away for a dirty weekend, and I just couldn't cum from one.

She was fantastic, so it's not her fault. Just wondered if any guys are the same?

Also, I know it frustrated the lady, so how do ladies feel about it when it doesn't happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyangieCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"It's damn near impossible for me to cum from a blowjob. I was away for a dirty weekend, and I just couldn't cum from one.

She was fantastic, so it's not her fault. Just wondered if any guys are the same?

Also, I know it frustrated the lady, so how do ladies feel about it when it doesn't happen?"

I never cum just from sucking

Angie loves it and is very very good but no joy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here I hardly ever cum from a blow job

By *ykeymm8Man  over a year ago

southampton

I find it very hard. A couple of very hard working ladies have pulled it off but it did require a Lot of hand work too.

It really does seem to get some girls down so if they want to try i tend to let them have a go before sex, because second time around i can last fucking ages.

That being said... I have had a couple of ladies saying how good they were, that had clearly been lied to by other guys. I can say FAB has provided my best oral experience ever and it was cuckold. Maybe you have a kink that you are yet to find or maybe you are just unlucky and like some women can't climax orally.

Personally I just tried different stuff til it happened. Maybe you need a couple, or a guy or some anal milking just enjoy experimenting and let the girl know its probably not her fault.

Same here. I can get off by wanking while my balls are being sucked, but never been able to get off from a blowjob. The upside is I get so frustrated from that, the sex that follows tends to be really rough

I’m not the only one then...I really enjoy it, and it does happen, though the theory that blokes just want to have their cocks sucked, for myself is flawed...it’s just part of the bigger picture, an aspect of sex that I embrace, but don’t just live for!

"I’m not the only one then...I really enjoy it, and it does happen, though the theory that blokes just want to have their cocks sucked, for myself is flawed...it’s just part of the bigger picture, an aspect of sex that I embrace, but don’t just live for! "

Exactly this. I would rather eat a woman out than get my cock sucked

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

Get her to stick a finger up your arse

By *olly_AmberTV/TS  over a year ago

Live Sussex, Work London

It’s frustrating if you can’t make a guy come during a BJ

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

"It’s frustrating if you can’t make a guy come during a BJ"

you probably could but it would involve alot of wanking, just from a bj i cant cum

By *olly_AmberTV/TS  over a year ago

Live Sussex, Work London

I’ve only had one guy I couldn’t from sucking

deptford London

"I’ve only had one guy I couldn’t from sucking"

is that a challenge? xx

By *everbeenhappierCouple  over a year ago

West Norfolk

Thankfully I’ve never struggled to cum from having my cock sucked

By *cilWoman  over a year ago

Wexford

You are not alone, lots of guys can't cum from A bj. If someone is like that then I never make cumming the focus. Just lie back and enjoy the pleasure and experience of receiving without pressure. It works wonders!

"Same here. I can get off by wanking while my balls are being sucked, but never been able to get off from a blowjob. The upside is I get so frustrated from that, the sex that follows tends to be really rough "

Exactly the same. Phew

If it's not happening and they're enjoying it, i'll just carry on until i want to do something else! If they want to guide or use hands i'm very happy for that. Everyone's different, that's the fun of it all.

I don't take ot personally or find it frustrating. If it is personal, then you'll have to give me a clue "loves this bit, can ypu try this too" kind of thing is always great.

"You are not alone, lots of guys can't cum from A bj. If someone is like that then I never make cumming the focus. Just lie back and enjoy the pleasure and experience of receiving without pressure. It works wonders!"

Exactly! I’ve no hang ups, but there’s many ways to enjoy one another

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

From a woman’s perspective , we actually say on our profile that if guys struggle to cum we don’t want to meet them .

My Mrs loves cum , it’s the man reason we meet and I love to see her happy . She certainly isn’t here for meeting guys who have issues with not being able to cum, and the majority if guys who can’t cum from a bj either wank too much or are thinking about holding back for penetration . Some also think they shouldn’t cum too quickly and that stops it too .

It should be a natural release when they want to cum , sometimes it’s only a few minutes , others up to twenty minutes , with hands used too , but ultimately a fun and enjoyable experience for both parties . I would guess that she has got over a thousand guys off from a bj in the time we have been swinging so it’s not really a common problem !

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

Never struggled to cum from a bj, a little gentle guiding to increase or decrease suction or technique goes a long way with a new partner, I take instruction well too, when repaying the favour.

"From a woman’s perspective , we actually say on our profile that if guys struggle to cum we don’t want to meet them .

My Mrs loves cum , it’s the man reason we meet and I love to see her happy . She certainly isn’t here for meeting guys who have issues with not being able to cum, and the majority if guys who can’t cum from a bj either wank too much or are thinking about holding back for penetration . Some also think they shouldn’t cum too quickly and that stops it too .

It should be a natural release when they want to cum , sometimes it’s only a few minutes , others up to twenty minutes , with hands used too , but ultimately a fun and enjoyable experience for both parties . I would guess that she has got over a thousand guys off from a bj in the time we have been swinging so it’s not really a common problem ! "

Could just be that those of us who struggle arent having it done for long eough

It wouldn't bother me at all,just let me know beforehand it may not happen and, I'll be quite happy just doing my own thing with you.

Gloucester

"From a woman’s perspective , we actually say on our profile that if guys struggle to cum we don’t want to meet them .

It should be a natural release when they want to cum , sometimes it’s only a few minutes , others up to twenty minutes , with hands used too , but ultimately a fun and enjoyable experience for both parties . I would guess that she has got over a thousand guys off from a bj in the time we have been swinging so it’s not really a common problem !

Could just be that those of us who struggle arent having it done for long eough"

That could be the case , and maybe the giver doesn’t want to spend an inordinate amount of time sucking a cock either .

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

It should be a natural release when they want to cum , sometimes it’s only a few minutes , others up to twenty minutes , with hands used too , but ultimately a fun and enjoyable experience for both parties . I would guess that she has got over a thousand guys off from a bj in the time we have been swinging so it’s not really a common problem ! "

Thanks, glad it's not just me.

The lady did say it will happen, and as I said she was good. So is still determined and not upset, which is good. Maybe it's just the whole 'new person' thing. So I had warned her that I generally take a long time. Always openly communicating...was on the brink as well, so close but no cigar ??

By *herealdavidjonesMan  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Get her to stick a finger up your arse "
that’s the secret for me as well.

"Get her to stick a finger up your arse that’s the secret for me as well. "

Yeah, not gonna happen!

Glad to say I don’t have that problem. I can come from both oral and penetrative sex

It’s really frustrating ! And to be honest I lose interest if it’s not going to happen and I LOVE sucking cock.

Floppsy.

deptford London

"Get her to stick a finger up your arse that’s the secret for me as well.

Yeah, not gonna happen!"

hahahaha

By *lderukmale2005Man  over a year ago

basingstoke

"Get her to stick a finger up your arse "

That works every time x

Gloucester

"It’s really frustrating ! And to be honest I lose interest if it’s not going to happen and I LOVE sucking cock.

Floppsy."

I adore sucking cock but I really don't mind if a guy comes or not. As long as he enjoys it.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"It wouldn't bother me at all,just let me know beforehand it may not happen and, I'll be quite happy just doing my own thing with you. "

Cool, when can you get here?

A little finger around that bum hole always as men shooting they loads xx

I'm one of those weird ones that find it far easier to come from a blowjob than I do during penetration

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

If I couldn't cum from a blowjob I would be gutted.

It's the most amazing orgasm ever as you cum into a ladies mouth, the intensity of it actually makes me scream, much better than penetrative orgasms.

Gloucester

"If I couldn't cum from a blowjob I would be gutted.

It's the most amazing orgasm ever as you cum into a ladies mouth, the intensity of it actually makes me scream, much better than penetrative orgasms.

"

Totally agree

I love sucking cock so whether he comes or not whilst i’m doing it i’m not that bothered, so long as he comes at some point.

I have made the mistake of going all in on a blowjob early in a meet and the guy has come quickly and then been unable to get a second wind, before i’ve even taken my bra off, nevermind my knickers!

"I love sucking cock so whether he comes or not whilst i’m doing it i’m not that bothered, so long as he comes at some point.

I have made the mistake of going all in on a blowjob early in a meet and the guy has come quickly and then been unable to get a second wind, before i’ve even taken my bra off, nevermind my knickers! "

I never have a problem with second wind. But you always have to make the lady cum first, it's just manners!

I have cum from a blowjob before, so I do know the intensity (that's why I said damn near,and not just impossible).

Guessing I'm just missing something. I even said to the lady, I know a way we could cheat, but she refused! Guessing that's just determination on her part then!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I love sucking cock so whether he comes or not whilst i’m doing it i’m not that bothered, so long as he comes at some point.

I have made the mistake of going all in on a blowjob early in a meet and the guy has come quickly and then been unable to get a second wind, before i’ve even taken my bra off, nevermind my knickers! "

To be fair, you could have got your bra and knickers off, it’s just that I’d fallen asleep by then

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I think in the ten years Dick and I have been together he's only Cum from a bj 12 times.

I enjoy sucking his cock but get jaw ache and honestly pretty bored at times.

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Im The same. Even had a fb that as my blow jobs were so good he cdnt last long.

Wdnt bother me either if he didn't cum but never had that problem. Even the guy that sd no way will it happen. Now why would u give a stubborn woman a challenge like that.

"It's damn near impossible for me to cum from a blowjob. I was away for a dirty weekend, and I just couldn't cum from one.

Also, I know it frustrated the lady, so how do ladies feel about it when it doesn't happen?"

I have a mixed response it tends to help whilst my head is in fantasy, watching others in a shared room or when it is as part of other play. I tend to find hand and mouth works better but at a slow rate. Not sure if this is normal though, what's normal lol.

My wife is fine now that she knows it isn't as a result of her work and that slow is better.

"A little finger around that bum hole always as men shooting they loads xx "

Oh indeed but is amazing how many women think your gay if you like that.

Never have a problem getting off from getting sucked off!

Interesting thread

Maybe the times I tried to give o and they did not cum was not always down to my lack of experience or skills then - news for thought

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Don't think I've ever failed when cumming through oral was the aim, but oral is a damn signature more then sucking, it's about using all of your assets, moouth, tongue, hands everything you can.

I have made the mistake of going all in on a blowjob early in a meet and the guy has come quickly and then been unable to get a second wind, before i’ve even taken my bra off, nevermind my knickers!

Im The same. Even had a fb that as my blow jobs were so good he cdnt last long.

Wdnt bother me either if he didn't cum but never had that problem. Even the guy that sd no way will it happen. Now why would u give a stubborn woman a challenge like that. "

Haha, perseverance in its finest form I'd say!

» Add a new message to this topic