FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Woman wanting a swinging partner?

Woman wanting a swinging partner?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I'm looking for a woman who wants to attend some swinging parties but doesn't have a male to attend with.

This isn't because I'm scared to go by myself as a single male haha, it is because a lot of the best events on lily cater for couples, so I'm looking for a woman who would like to attend a few in the London and outskirts area - perhaps South Midlands too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, I'm looking for a woman who wants to attend some swinging parties but doesn't have a male to attend with.

This isn't because I'm scared to go by myself as a single male haha, it is because a lot of the best events on lily cater for couples, so I'm looking for a woman who would like to attend a few in the London and outskirts area - perhaps South Midlands too!"

You're probably better off building a rapport with someone on here, either as friends or just FBs first. I doubt many single women be open to being used as a tool so you can get in to the "best" events.

C

By *livexMan  over a year ago

richmond

Perfect response

Single males who think that women are available simply to fulfil their fantasies will rightly get absolutely nowhere.

The second juvenile assumptuon by inexperienced swingers is that its all based on looks and not chemistry

im now fortunate to have a swinging partner again but you start as good friends first of course

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also he must think we are thick because most couples parties also let in some single females so I've never had a problem going to any party or club as a single female

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

He’s gone

» Add a new message to this topic