FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men messaging Men

Men messaging Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockandrolla OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

So don’t get me wrong I have no issue with men sending me messages can be flattering I guess

But don’t send a message and then on your profile it states looking for girls or couples

If you can’t be true to youself who can you be true too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Would you be open to meeting them if their profile said were open to doing so?

Birmingham

"Would you be open to meeting them if their profile said were open to doing so? "

Nope because if I was my profile would reflect that wouldn’t it however thank you for your comment

"Would you be open to meeting them if their profile said were open to doing so?

Nope because if I was my profile would reflect that wouldn’t it however thank you for your comment "

Fair enough - just checking

Birmingham

"Would you be open to meeting them if their profile said were open to doing so?

Nope because if I was my profile would reflect that wouldn’t it however thank you for your comment

Fair enough - just checking"

Nothing wrong in checking and your profile is very honest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So don’t get me wrong I have no issue with men sending me messages can be flattering I guess

But don’t send a message and then on your profile it states looking for girls or couples

If you can’t be true to youself who can you be true too

"

God

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"If you can’t be true to youself who can you be true too

"

Happens to others too OP.

I get loads of messages from guys who don't say they are into TV/TS and their profile portrays them to be fully straight (only Friends and verification from "Women") yet they message me asking for sex. Is this "Fab Straight" I read so much about? LOL

Birmingham

"If you can’t be true to youself who can you be true too

Happens to others too OP.

I get loads of messages from guys who don't say they are into TV/TS and their profile portrays them to be fully straight (only Friends and verification from "Women") yet they message me asking for sex. Is this "Fab Straight" I read so much about? LOL"

I don’t doubt it doesn’t happen but just wondered why

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

I get a fair few guys who message trying their luck. Flattering, but when I say I'm not into guys some go crazy with abuse. I'm not just here to talk to woman but I talk to guys on a different aspect (no flirting)

Maidstone

"I don’t doubt it doesn’t happen but just wondered why "

These "straight" men explained "if (real) Women know I am not fully straight, they would reject me."

To which I reply "if such narrow minded women float your boat then stick to them and good luck to you. I'm not going to be your DLS (Dirty Little Secret).

"I don’t doubt it doesn’t happen but just wondered why

These "straight" men explained "if (real) Women know I am not fully straight, they would reject me."

To which I reply "if such narrow minded women float your boat then stick to them and good luck to you. I'm not going to be your DLS (Dirty Little Secret)."

Agreed

To which I reply "if such narrow minded women float your boat then stick to them and good luck to you. I'm not going to be your DLS (Dirty Little Secret)."

Yep and what they don't realise is they're shooting themselves in the foot anyway - for every profile that won't me bi men, there's one that's looking for them so it's balanced anyway

Maidstone

"Yep and what they don't realise is they're shooting themselves in the foot anyway - for every profile that won't me bi men, there's one that's looking for them so it's balanced anyway"

Agree. I say to them, "take a look at some of the REAL Men on my verification" - openly Bi and themselves with verifications from many different people. They don't get rejected - quite the opposite...

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

I once messaged a guy to ask what his secret was. He didn’t share

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

"I get a fair few guys who message trying their luck. Flattering, but when I say I'm not into guys some go crazy with abuse. I'm not just here to talk to woman but I talk to guys on a different aspect (no flirting) "

You know wheres the harm a guys says no its cool worth a try and i find it complement and if its no its ok

By *haneleviMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

I'll speak to anyone, but the misleading thing can be a pain. More so if they have verifications off the same sex. Yet act as if they only meet the opposite etc

We get messaged by ‘straight’ guys all the time confessing their secret bisexuality as we’re only seeking bi couples or bi singles. I now find it insulting as they are either lying about being bi to get in my knickers or lying about being straight on their profile. If you can’t be honest on a swingers site what you’re looking for then we’re not the couple for you! These Fab straight guys now get sent off with a similar message to yourself and then blocked Amelia x

Just filter your profile before you end up sucking cock lol

"We get messaged by ‘straight’ guys all the time confessing their secret bisexuality as we’re only seeking bi couples or bi singles. I now find it insulting as they are either lying about being bi to get in my knickers or lying about being straight on their profile. If you can’t be honest on a swingers site what you’re looking for then we’re not the couple for you! These Fab straight guys now get sent off with a similar message to yourself and then blocked Amelia x"

Completely agree with this. It got so bad we now only meet single guys in clubs in Bi nights. We've blocked single guys from messaging us.

"

We get messaged by ‘straight’ guys all the time confessing their secret bisexuality as we’re only seeking bi couples or bi singles. I now find it insulting as they are either lying about being bi to get in my knickers or lying about being straight on their profile. If you can’t be honest on a swingers site what you’re looking for then we’re not the couple for you! These Fab straight guys now get sent off with a similar message to yourself and then blocked Amelia x"

I can strongly agree with what you say - I used to be looking for men as well, though my Profile clearly said that I didn't want to meet Straight people. But I kept getting the same problem as you...

So now I've stopped looking for men altogether, much less hassle....

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I don't mind but it would save some hassle if they said they were bi or curious in the message

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

I don't get many messages from women.. I usually always start the conversations.. I get a lot of gay men and tvs looking.. I've blocked men from messaging and it's usually the only flattery I get lol

Most of the messages I get, and indeed fabs on my pictures, are from men. As long as no-one is rude I don’t mind but it would be nice to get more attention from females/couples ??

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"I once messaged a guy to ask what his secret was. He didn’t share"

Am I the only one that thinks this is a bit creepy?

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Carter generally reads our mail and yes we get lots of fab straight guys messaging us.

Thing is if you're not out our on your profile we have no way of knowing if we will be sexually compatible so you're not going to be a contender are you?

Birmingham

Just caught up on all the comments thanks for the input folks

"I don't get many messages from women.. I usually always start the conversations.. I get a lot of gay men and tvs looking.. I've blocked men from messaging and it's usually the only flattery I get lol"

Unrelated to the thread but just wanted to say your username is ace; made me chuckle!

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

I get loads of emails from gay men(despite my profile stating that I'm straight!) but I haven't blocked them. Seems a bit rude Plus I occasionally have a bit of a chinwag with kindred male souls from the forums.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

What’s annoying is when guys look at my profile and they have blocked guys from looking at their profile and sending them messages. Can’t understand that.

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

Thanks.. I also have laugh at the play on words with user names on here..

I've got no problem talking to straight guys who PM me, but I'd feel like a bit of a cunt if I started talking to a dude who was bi or gay through PM's because I don't want them to get the wrong idea.

We get bi guys messaging us but then get loads of abuse when we politely turn them down. It's not because we're narrow or small minded or judgmental like accused. We respect their preferences and expect them to do the same with us.

» Add a new message to this topic