FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A bit of a grey area....

A bit of a grey area....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I know a lot of people absolutely do not have any respect for anyone that cheats nor do they agree to it. Some people find it absolutely dispicable.

However there are many people that have cheated and get off on cheating! It’s out there and happens no matter how much it is frowned upon!

So my question is this:-

To those who have or have at least come close to cheating. What’s been your riskiest moment and have you ever been caught?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"So I know a lot of people absolutely do not have any respect for anyone that cheats nor do they agree to it. Some people find it absolutely dispicable.

However there are many people that have cheated and get off on cheating! It’s out there and happens no matter how much it is frowned upon!

To those who have or have at least come close to cheating. What’s been your riskiest moment and have you ever been caught? "

When I land on Park Lane or Mayfair I NEVER offer to pay the rent unless prompted. The way I see it, if you're jammy enough to purchase the most expensive properties then you need to look out for your own business. In fact, I don't even consider it cheating. This "game" is serious business you know...

Jesus!!! There’s always one!

But fair play, good answer lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I know a lot of people absolutely do not have any respect for anyone that cheats nor do they agree to it. Some people find it absolutely dispicable.

To those who have or have at least come close to cheating. What’s been your riskiest moment and have you ever been caught?

When I land on Park Lane or Mayfair I NEVER offer to pay the rent unless prompted. The way I see it, if you're jammy enough to purchase the most expensive properties then you need to look out for your own business. In fact, I don't even consider it cheating. This "game" is serious business you know... "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was supposed to be going to a guy's house one afternoon but had to cancel. Lucky we did cancel as his girlfriend turned up at his house that afternoon unannounced.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Had a close call on one occasion when my wife was away abroad. A local couple came round to play, and I spent a happy couple of hours sucking and fucking her while he took lots of photos...

....a few minutes after they'd left, the doorbell rang, which I thought was them returning to get something they might have left behind...

....as I opened the door my wife's friend burst in, anxiously enquiring if I was OK - having been sent round by my wife, who'd been trying to phone me all evening but with no answer...

....quickly discovered that somehow the phone had become unplugged, which explained the 'problem'...

....her friend had the spare key in her hand when I opened the door - if she'd arrived 15 minutes earlier, she'd have walked in to find me buried deep inside another man's wife while he was taking pictures!

Have never accommodated since - even when my wife was out of the country!

"Had a close call on one occasion when my wife was away abroad. A local couple came round to play, and I spent a happy couple of hours sucking and fucking her while he took lots of photos...

....a few minutes after they'd left, the doorbell rang, which I thought was them returning to get something they might have left behind...

....as I opened the door my wife's friend burst in, anxiously enquiring if I was OK - having been sent round by my wife, who'd been trying to phone me all evening but with no answer...

....quickly discovered that somehow the phone had become unplugged, which explained the 'problem'...

....her friend had the spare key in her hand when I opened the door - if she'd arrived 15 minutes earlier, she'd have walked in to find me buried deep inside another man's wife while he was taking pictures!

Have never accommodated since - even when my wife was out of the country!"

Wow that was close! Hot story but yeah very close!

Don’t suppose she was the type of friend what would have joined in and kept quiet then?

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"Had a close call on one occasion when my wife was away abroad. A local couple came round to play, and I spent a happy couple of hours sucking and fucking her while he took lots of photos...

Have never accommodated since - even when my wife was out of the country!

Wow that was close! Hot story but yeah very close!

Don’t suppose she was the type of friend what would have joined in and kept quiet then?"

Oh you pervert, talking about turning a near disaster into a possible positive.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Wow that was close! Hot story but yeah very close!

Don’t suppose she was the type of friend what would have joined in and kept quiet then?"

Of all my wife's friends, she was one I really did quite fancy - on a subsequent occasion she again came round to 'check' on me, said my wife had told her to give me this, and promptly kissed me...

....for a long time afterward I wondered if it was a come-on and whether I should have tried taking it further - but at the end of the day she was one of my wife's best friends...

» Add a new message to this topic