FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your most memorable fuck?

Your most memorable fuck?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oeofsussex OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I’ll kick off with a few years ago when one evening I shagged my then gf in a Budapest park on an island in the middle of the Danube! Plenty of other young horny couples walking around with several also shagging on the grass nearby, one couple almost entirely naked screwing hard up against a nearby tree, although low foliage did give them a tiny bit of privacy. The icing on the cake was that we’d left our condoms at the hotel and weren’t expecting to shag but once we saw everyone else, she just said, “fuck it, I need it right now and don’t come out until you’ve cum right up inside me! With her sexy French accent I wasn’t going to complain! Later, walking round, I kept checking her inner thighs below her short skirt to see if my cum was oozing down! It took its time but after around 15 mins of walking, there it was clearly below the hem of her skirt on her hot thighs. She asked me if I had any more for her so we found a more but not entirely secluded wooded area and I took her doggy against a tree and pumped another load deep up her hot little pussy! Even got applause from another couple who stopped to watch!

Very exciting! Think that was my all-time favourite. Anyone else like to share their favourite fucks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Eastbourne

Didn’t help me starting this when everyone was busy snoring! Let’s try again! Come on everyone! Sure lots of you have favourite fucks to share!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Fucking Rebecca More she fucked my brains out awesome lady

Eastbourne

About ten years ago we had a colleague at work who looked very like the young Brigitte Bardot. At an office Christmas party a friend of mine managed to seduce her, the rest of us had all tried and failed, and they went off for a good quickie! They came back an hour or so later - she was sober radiant and just redone her makeup. She trotted with great difficulty in her high heels back to her group of gfs who cheered her return! Mark, who’d been the lucky bastard, rejoined me and a couple of other workmates and showed us a pic he’d taken of her showing off her amazing tits and her sucking him clean after he’d blasted her face and hair with his spunk! She looked incredible. He was really lucky that night cos she was evidently impressed enough to recommend him to a couple of other sexy women co-workers who disappeared with him too! Apparently she fucked him twice more and screwed two of our bosses before moving onto another company about a year later. Lucky bastards!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/18 14:38:16]

The next one

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Spontaneous moment, in the snow, really sensual then along come a platoon of Marines, oops, they were all very nice about it and they jogged on laughing

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Mine's when the wife I was fucking doggie-style turned to look at her her husband and groaned "I love you" to him at the very moment that she felt me starting to cum inside her...

Fucking my ex... mannnnn he was amazing.. he pleased me for hours and introduced me to the sub world..

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

(seconds after he took the two first pics on my profile)

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

After 35 years together and 15 of them swinging together and apart......Buttons informed me her best fuck ever was the last guy she played one on one with...she had played several times prior with him and the simple fact is the chemistry is there. I for my part am delighted as I want her to be fulfilled. She will most definitely be seeing this particular lover again. ......I get to play later with a very drained little lady x

Eastbourne

"Mine's when the wife I was fucking doggie-style turned to look at her her husband and groaned "I love you" to him at the very moment that she felt me starting to cum inside her... "

Ha! Reminds me at a club meet a few months ago watching a very hot lady as she simoly watched her bf fuck another woman for the first time. Watching her face: the tension, the jealousy, the admiration, the hurt, the pride, all mingling as she watched his cock disappear up inside this other very hot woman’s pussy and give her a terrific fuck, was so exciting. Sure the lady was stunning and fucking like no tomorrow, but the real drama was on the gorgeous girlfriends face and body language! That was priceless!

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

Here’s one of my favourite filthy memories from an MMF with a man we’ve met several times who makes my other half very frisky...

I can still picture her so clearly. My beautiful wife in a cheap hotel room blindfolded and hands tied bent over me with my cock deep in her mouth, her tits pressed against my thighs. Then our friend held her hips and thrust his big cock into her from behind. As he slid into her it nudged her forwards, pushing my cock even deeper into her mouth.

She groaned so loud it sent a hot shiver down my cock. It felt amazing. Then our friend kept pushing and the groans kept coming and she kept gagging and sucking like her life depended on it and I thought this isn't just a normal spit roast.... I mouthed to our friend "are you in her arse?" and he grinned and nodded.

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

second swingers house party i went to.

I was introduced as the duracell bunny by the host to everyone after the last party they had...Safe to say everyone jokingly said they would put me to the test.

cue 3 hours later with 12 couples,2 single fems and 2 single guys(me included) having an orgy upstairs split between 3 bedrooms...it was glorious

i played with 7 girls over the course of the night and the following morning. I was sore as anything haha!

Then had a fucking good bacon sandwich with everyone lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

First class loos, on our way to Cuba. Joined the mile high club over the Atlantic. Fourteen years ago and I still smile at the memory!

The first time I met my long term partner.

Epic and never to be forgotten.

January with a lass off here was good the ones to come is what im interested in

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

My most memorable is always the last one....memory is a bit dodgy at my age.

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Every time we fuck is hotter than the last!

We could be to blame for the heat wave!!

Soznotsoz

Mine was at a Sleaze in suburbia party, with lots of bodies within reach... An amazing orgy where everyone just clicked and were on the same wavelength. Highlight was one guy shouting "Fuck! I love being bi!"

I remember mine and it was simply the most well words can't describe but it wasn't just a fuck it was just so much more the connection between us

Hubbies was in a Hercules transporter. Mine was with the hubby the first time good 6 hours i was soaked and very happy

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hubbies was in a Hercules transporter. Mine was with the hubby the first time good 6 hours i was soaked and very happy "

I have to say that I would be a bit miffed if my favourite was with my wife and my wife’s was with someone else , so fair play for being so magnanimous

Got to be first swinging experience tick off many first including bbc dp and longest session we have ever had lol need more the same

"Hubbies was in a Hercules transporter. Mine was with the hubby the first time good 6 hours i was soaked and very happy

I have to say that I would be a bit miffed if my favourite was with my wife and my wife’s was with someone else , so fair play for being so magnanimous "

Dave had a life before me and so did I. It was only memorable because It was his RSM wife. If he had been found out he would of been beasted to hell and back

It was in 1999 when the first Dyson came out.

#sweetmemories

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

Just remembered a sensationally passionate session - me and my then gf now wife on our first holiday together. We were on the cross channel ferry to St Malo, sitting cuddling on the sun deck when she draped her leg over my thigh. As I stroked her leg I saw the stitching had gone in the crotch of her jeans. People were all around us so I draped a coat over her lap then with my hand hidden I slid a finger into the gap in the denim and found the thin cotton of her knickers was already damp. As I kissed her open mouth I wriggled my finger past the cotton gusset and slipped it up into her pussy. She was unbelievably wet and so incredibly inviting. I wanked her slowly for nearly an hour as people walked past us or sat near us watching the sea. She felt so hot and so ready I was shaking with desire. Then she took my hand and lead me through the door, me desperately concealing my embarrassing erection and we searched the ship for somewhere to fuck. In the end I finally buried my aching cock in her in the disabled toilet. Not the most romantic location but never have I needed to come more.

Eastbourne

"Just remembered a sensationally passionate session - me and my then gf now wife on our first holiday together. We were on the cross channel ferry to St Malo, sitting cuddling on the sun deck when she draped her leg over my thigh. As I stroked her leg I saw the stitching had gone in the crotch of her jeans. People were all around us so I draped a coat over her lap then with my hand hidden I slid a finger into the gap in the denim and found the thin cotton of her knickers was already damp. As I kissed her open mouth I wriggled my finger past the cotton gusset and slipped it up into her pussy. She was unbelievably wet and so incredibly inviting. I wanked her slowly for nearly an hour as people walked past us or sat near us watching the sea. She felt so hot and so ready I was shaking with desire. Then she took my hand and lead me through the door, me desperately concealing my embarrassing erection and we searched the ship for somewhere to fuck. In the end I finally buried my aching cock in her in the disabled toilet. Not the most romantic location but never have I needed to come more. "

Sounds good! Only this weekend I was in a less populated part of Hyde Park embarrassing my fwb by slipping my hand up her skirt and wanking her while other couples walked past! She’s very shy but we both loved it and the attention all the same!

Few years back I visited a former co-worker from a charity I volunteer at. She'd moved from our home town with her partner whom she'd been with for 3 years and he'd recently dumped her, hundreds of miles from home. Luckily my ship was docked near by and I thought I'd give her an ear to talk to (I'll make it clear I'd never fancied her or even thought she was that attractive). I got to hers and it turns out her now ex had left her while she was 6 month pregnant, so bang goes my idea of taking her out for drinks. So I decide to take her to the cinema instead and we watch Sweeny Todd- I didn't realise she had a thing for Johnny Depp (or me!). Half way through the film she complains the chairs are uncomfy for her and asks if she can lift up the arms rest and cuddle up- being the nice guy I am and understanding she is (I reiterate 6 month) pregnant, I oblige and she lies with her head on my lap and my hand on her shoulder, hers on my thigh (I honestly didn't think this was a ploy) and I may have got an accidental semi on, but we neither said any thing.

The film finishes and she suggests a drink- she didn't mind me drinking while she stayed on soft drinks. So after the embarrassment of the cinema I hit the JD. couple of drinks later and we walk back to hers (I'm sleeping on her sofa...or at least that was the plan!). I'm a little worse for wear and it's been snowing, so we hold each other for support, arms interlocked with my hand on hers to keep them warm.

We get back to hers and she fixes me another drink, before sitting next to me on the sofa. She tells me how things have been being away from home and how she misses everyone, so I give her a hug and she goes in for a kiss! I pull back and apologise, replaying the scene in my head- in my d*unkenness did I just kiss her? No, I'm still sober enough to know what I'm doing... I think!

She says not to worry- she's not had a drink in ages and the taste of my kiss is like JD (obviously) and she misses it and asks for another- fuck it I think, I can read this signal loud and clear, so I give her a peck and she grabs the back of my head and kisses me properly.

Well shes not someone you'd look at a 2nd time normally but my god could she kiss- her tongue searching my mouth for all the JD it could find. She pulled me closer and held me there a few minuets, before pulling away. She suddenly says, do you want to come upstairs and thinking with my boozed up dick I said yes. We get to her room and suddenly I'm kissing her neck from behind, my hands lifting up her top and she's not wearing a bra- her breasts had gone all sensitive and the slightest touch sent a tingle down her body! pulling down her pants and lying on her back I began to tease her- she was absolutely soaking, her pussy had obviously freshly prepaid and it'd become evident she'd planned for this and she was as horny as fuck from the hormones in her body. Just the slightest touch had her grabbing a pillow to muffle her moans! After cumming a few times she skipped past the hand or blow job and pushed me back on the bed- barely getting my jeans around my ankles before I made contact with the mattress. Then with the sprightliness of a gazelle, proceeded to kneel down on my cock. No I had some reservations about fucking a lass that was pregnant and if sober would never have done it. I wasn't a swinger at the time and this was a one off, I knew I was clean and she must have known she was during her check up as she didn't give me time to get a condom on,but my god did she feel amazing! Soaking wet (we had to flip the matress afterwards) she worked my dick as though she was poisoned and my cum was the cure! Pinning me down with my hands above my head, she repeatedly asked how good she was (she knew what she was doing) and begged me to cum inside her as though she was pregnant, she wanted someone other than her ex's spunk inside her. After I was done she just sat there, my dick inside her while she looked at me- exhausted and breathless, while she played with herself again till she came, her pussy clinching around my still twitching cock. Then as well executed as everything was before hand, I was kicked out and back down to the sofa (she didn't want her housemates finding out about us). The next day I went back to my ship and I havn't heard from her since!

Eastbourne

And I thought I wrote long posts!

"And I thought I wrote long posts! "

Funnily enough, I've had a drink... or 7!

Eastbourne

"And I thought I wrote long posts!

Funnily enough, I've had a drink... or 7! "

No it’s good though! Those unexpected spontaneous fucks with friends or people you meet and they want the whole works, screw condoms, the full deal! Some years ago I was in a relationship and an old school friend decided she wanted me to get her pregnant and asked my gf if she minded which she did. Didn’t matter cos she unexpectedly seduced me twice anyway when I had decided to be faithful with my gf and somehow each time persuaded me to give her two absolutely balls-breakingly deep creampies. Just fluke she still never got pregnant! But she sucked brilliantly and the sex was incredible! I don’t regret it for a second!

By *iveshowcoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

It was a few years ago with my new girlfriend. Now wife.

It was memorable not because it was this wild extreme situation more because of the signficance of what it meant.

We had been dating a few months and already it was becoming obvious that we were falling deeply in love.

Whilst enjoying one of those very relaxed sensuous fucks she started talking quietly saying how much she loved me and how much she looked forward to exploring her sexuality with me.

As my cock was sliding slowly in inside her she then said she would happily do anything I wanted. She told me as proof to make up the most extreme challenge for her and she would do it.

Being caught out on the spot the only thing that occurred to me was this.

I told her I would take her out naked in my car to a wooded park near where we then lived. There I would tie her to a park bench with her legs spread wide and a blindfold on.

She would be left there until she had been fucked by a minimum of 20 doggers.

She was moaning with excitement in the dark beside me and cumming.

I expected her to be horrified but to my surprise she said yes. She loved the idea.

To me that was the most memorable fuck of my life. Realising how special my girlfriend really was and how exciting our future life was going to be

We never actually did the park bench thing. Lol. But lots of other stuff instead.

» Add a new message to this topic