FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you ever experienced jealousy at a meet?

Have you ever experienced jealousy at a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

Have you ever experienced jealousy at a meet, either from a husband/bf or a wife/gf?.

My experience was a few years ago, a wife arranged to meet with her and her husband. I was very respectful and just watched while they played for a bit until i was invited by the wife to join in. I played with the wife and she was enjoying me fucking her, but i could sense her husband wasnt enjoying it, so i stopped and he just said 'this isnt doing anything for me'. So i made my excuses and left them to argue.

I now make sure that the husband/bf is 100% happy with meeting and playing with his wife before i even consider meeting them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

swinger or not the green eyed monster is always lurking in the background somewhere

its simply human nature

i met a couple once a few years ago and while i was giving the fella a blow job he said it was the best blow job he'd ever had to which his wife flipped, told me to get dressed and kicked me out the house

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i met a couple once a few years ago and while i was giving the fella a blow job he said it was the best blow job he'd ever had to which his wife flipped, told me to get dressed and kicked me out the house "

Possibly not the most tactful thing for him to say!

"i met a couple once a few years ago and while i was giving the fella a blow job he said it was the best blow job he'd ever had to which his wife flipped, told me to get dressed and kicked me out the house "

Brilliant lol

"i met a couple once a few years ago and while i was giving the fella a blow job he said it was the best blow job he'd ever had to which his wife flipped, told me to get dressed and kicked me out the house

Possibly not the most tactful thing for him to say!"

i agree but wasnt my fault was it

i actually have loads lol

many years ago when i was a couple me and my ex met another couple at our house, they came for a drink and everything went fine so we went upstairs to play, again everything was fine but i noticed he kept looking over at her, i thought maybe he just got off on watching so carried on

then she came and he went nuts, by all accounts she wasnt allowed to cum with anyone else

she ran off into the bathroom and he followed, we just sat there while they argued in our bathroom, id had enough by this point and banged on the door and told them to come out and leave then i heard a slap sound and i thought fuck me hes hit her so i called the ex, as he came over the bathroom door opened and he came out with blood pouring from his nose lol

shouldnt laugh really

By *elen HewieCouple  over a year ago

Gateshead

yes the first time my hubby kissed another women i didn't like that.

Daft but i was very unhappy, so he hasn't kissed another women except me.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

oh yeah,we had a meet and it was with 2 other couples,and one of the ladies went mental when the 2 other ladies gave each of us blokes a chance of double bjs,she wrecked the hotel room then walked out of the hotel,as it was our home town we felt obliged to help search for her,needless to say,we havent seen them since,lol

"i met a couple once a few years ago and while i was giving the fella a blow job he said it was the best blow job he'd ever had to which his wife flipped, told me to get dressed and kicked me out the house

i agree but wasnt my fault was it "

I didn't say it was. Would have been much funnier if she'd kicked HIM out though.

I didn't say it was. Would have been much funnier if she'd kicked HIM out though."

oh god it went much further than that, i was supposed to be staying there the night as i dont drive, so when she booted me out he got dressed to take me to the train station, even tho it was just gone 1 am, he said he'd take me and id have to wait for the first one back in the morning, as it was the best on offer i had no choice, as we was leaving the house she told him if he gave me a lift not to bother coming back, so he said sorry and went back in the house i asked her for at least the number for a taxi to get me to the station and she just closed the door, i could still hear them half way down the street shouting

that was actually when i decided i wasnt bi after all and started meeting just men lol

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

I didn't say it was. Would have been much funnier if she'd kicked HIM out though.

oh god it went much further than that, i was supposed to be staying there the night as i dont drive, so when she booted me out he got dressed to take me to the train station, even tho it was just gone 1 am, he said he'd take me and id have to wait for the first one back in the morning, as it was the best on offer i had no choice, as we was leaving the house she told him if he gave me a lift not to bother coming back, so he said sorry and went back in the house i asked her for at least the number for a taxi to get me to the station and she just closed the door, i could still hear them half way down the street shouting

that was actually when i decided i wasnt bi after all and started meeting just men lol"

wanna try again,we will supply the taxi,lol

that was actually when i decided i wasnt bi after all and started meeting just men lol"

Bloody hell! I'd put that one on the worst meets thread too!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

i do when girls get close to hubby i wouldnt show it but i do feel it, but i dont like it as i know its all fun x

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Wonder if it's the same bloke who said exactly the same thing to K? lol

"i do when girls get close to hubby i wouldnt show it but i do feel it, but i dont like it as i know its all fun x "

why do it then if it makes you feel bad inside?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

first ever meet with a couple at there place the girl was well up for it touching teasing etc at every chance she got so we went back for a 2nd meet after a few drinks went upstairs and the girlfriend of the couple came into one room with me and sara went into the master bedroom with him, everything was going well untill he heard his mrs moaning he just couldnt carry on so came in and asked us to stop, she started crying asking why but by this stage sara was in the bedroom with me so they closed the door after a few quiet words about why he couldnt carry on.. ok its not the worst but it was bloody awful laying there with a hardon and no where to put it lol well not 100% true me and sara did get it on but we tried to keep it quiet as they were in the room next door to us

It's a problem for couples even in the strongest relationships. Hubby and I have worked out quite alot of the green eyed demons in our time. He is great and trusting but has had to accept that I'm still the touchy feely person when I'm playing with another man. I love to kiss as part of the fun and after have a joke and laugh to ease the tension of what is an intensely intimate experience for me. We usually get the thing wrapped up as courteously as possible without airing our dirty laundry in public and then we hammer it out in private!!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"i do when girls get close to hubby i wouldnt show it but i do feel it, but i dont like it as i know its all fun x

why do it then if it makes you feel bad inside?"

we dont go to parties anymore, funny we met this way but now we only meet single guys or 2 or 3 i realy love it, that was why back not long after we got to gether he enjoyed watchin me so much he didnt wanna play just join in pleasin me, now i have it made get the best of everythin

Not really had any major problems with other couples being jealous just little things where you can tell one partner is not comfortable so we normally can read people pretty well and leave it and move onto the next thing.

I have been jealous of some things that have happened but its due to miscommunication and we never make a scene we just take a quiet moment afterwards on our own or we wait till we get in the car on the way home and have a long chat about why it happened and how to communicate better in the future, then we usually have great "i'm sorry for not listening or saying what I meant clearly" sex

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We have only had one "jealously" moment from playmates. We met a lovely couple at a Travel Lodge and had a meal, went back to our room and started playing with own partners. They were quite new, but we had done the cam thing a couple or ten times.

Mrs R and I were on the main bed and they were on the smaller bed and we started to get nekid! After about 10 minutes, we asked if they wanted to get on the bed next to us, which they did...

That was it! She looked at Mrs R and said something about Mrs R looking too good, got dressed and walked out, hubby followed...

Really was a shame. We found out that she was in awe of Mrs R's tits! I really did like her and always regret not playing...

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

definately, the glares and stares from the f in couples at chams so i dont dabble with couples anymore enough single men. but i do love chatting to the couples in chams

"definately, the glares and stares from the f in couples at chams so i dont dabble with couples anymore enough single men. but i do love chatting to the couples in chams"

yeah ive had it a few times in chams too

it makes me laugh how couple always go on about wanting to meet single women yet in clubs they guard their guys away from them like they are married to gold dust lol

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"definately, the glares and stares from the f in couples at chams so i dont dabble with couples anymore enough single men. but i do love chatting to the couples in chams

yeah ive had it a few times in chams too

it makes me laugh how couple always go on about wanting to meet single women yet in clubs they guard their guys away from them like they are married to gold dust lol"

if they think i want to nick their man no why would i want to cook clean and pick up after him lol sometimes i suspect not all couples both want to play and the other is putting up with it for her man or women

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

had it quite recently at a party. got chatting to a couple downstairs for quite a long time. she had had a few drinks and starting telling me which of the women there she would not let near her other half.

later on i took a wander upstairs and she was giving him a bj and beckoned me over and then offered me a lick. i joined her and we shared for a while before she backed off and watched for a while. then she got busy with someone else and so her oh and i took things further ourselves.

it was only later talking to a friend that i heard that the smokers had been regaled by her with how out of order i was!?!?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

met a cpl had sum f2f play we both watched then went to swap he said he couldnt get hard as he wernt as big as my hubby and he didnt like his wife moaning and groaning like that

the majority of posts seem to be about jealous women! i think i might give joining a couple a miss (an attached couple that is)

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

This is exactly why I dont like playing with couples or the male half of a couple. singles for us!

"the majority of posts seem to be about jealous women! i think i might give joining a couple a miss (an attached couple that is)"

nah, you just have to find a couple that are secure enough! alot of the couples that people have had bad experiences with i would guess ( and it is just that a guess) are inexperienced or unsure of their limits and maybe even their relationship itself!

Everyone will at some point, its how they deal with it and talk about it that matters.

We all have a bit of the green eyed monster in us.

Talking is good way to get things of your chest though....and it does help

"the majority of posts seem to be about jealous women! i think i might give joining a couple a miss (an attached couple that is)"

thats why i no longer meet couples

ive been doing this 11 years ish now so have a million funny/odd swinging stories under my belt, one for every occasion no doubt lol

but i do not drive so now if i meet people and it goes wrong i have no way of a quick escape and noone to stand my corner, where as meeting odd couples as a couple wasnt as bad as my ex drove so we could just up and go

ive had a few situations as a single woman with couples where i have felt weary so i tend to just stick with single guys know, you know where you stand if your two single meeting i just find it easier

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Green eyed monster...? Yeah, when Mrs ex-Carambar and I first opened up our relationship I got insanely jealous.

I think it was primarily because our relationship was coming to an end and I couldn't accept that she was no longer attracted to me but was attracted to others. I would probably have reacted differently if we were still intimate with each other... but we weren't, so as I saw it they were getting what I wanted.

I'm not proud to say it but I flew off the handle on a couple of occasions. I threatened to beat the shit out of one of the guys - partly because I was jealous that he had fucked Mrs ex-_arambar but also cause he was a total fucking twat and had sent a text message to all his mates down the pub bragging about it afterwards. I'm not normally a violent person but I was ready to twat him.

I also found out that one of the guys she had seen works for a supplier to the company where I work. Unfortunately for this guy, I know some people very high up in that company. I spoke to a couple of the people I know, and without going into details of what he had done to annoy me, I managed to slightly sabotage his career. He was overlooked for an opportunity that he'd previously been the dead cert to get, and was instead offered a much less interesting position elsewhere... far away from where I work. The contract we have with that company is significant enough that it wasn't a problem... although I don't know what they told him.

I kinda feel bad about that guy because he didn't really do anything wrong, and he treated mrs ex-_arambar well. But at the time I felt that I needed to get revenge.

I feel sorry for some of you guys these stories are horrible

A hubby got pissed at me for turning up in the Aston, so next time we met I drove the E-type, some people......

"A hubby got pissed at me for turning up in the Aston, so next time we met I drove the E-type, some people......"

well you will do lowering the house prices

swindon

"A hubby got pissed at me for turning up in the Aston, so next time we met I drove the E-type, some people......"

I don't think it was the fact it's an Aston which pissed him off... it was more the "Pauly and Waynetta" sun visor in the windscreen, plus the fluffy dice hanging from the rear view mirror, which he felt lowered the tone.

He thought you were a footballer!

swindon

"I feel sorry for some of you guys these stories are horrible "

Not sure if I was supposed to be included in that, but I'll assume so

TBH, mate, I realise now that I acted like a prick at the time. But I've learnt from it. And as Nietzsche said, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger".

I'm always happy to hold my hands up and admit when I fuck things up. As long as I learn from my mistakes then I don't see it as a bad thing. It's when I stop learning and make the same mistakes over and over that it'll be an issue.

"I feel sorry for some of you guys these stories are horrible "

but these are the stories you look back on and laugh at over a drink with your next meet

By *in4sumMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I rarely get to see a fb now because her bf was upset by how much we enjoyed each other when we used to play as a 3.

I think he was bothered by how well we got on socially as well as sexually. He once drove from brum to accrington at 10pm when he found out we were at the same party!.

I also got called some really funny names behind my back by a single swinger who got jealous when a couple of his friends started to see me!

I see one fb in secret, because she has friends who will get jealous!

We all must have had pangs of jealousy at some time, it's how you deal with it.

" We all must have had pangs of jealousy at some time, it's how you deal with it. "

i can honestly say i dont, i have no partner so i only have myself to worry about

and as for guys i meet, i really do not give a flying fig whole else they meet, i would be very pissed off if anyone i had met commented on anyone else i was meeting and i wouldnt dream of doing it back

its just sex, we all move on at some point, if guys i meet decide to move on and meet others theres hardly a shortage of guys on here for me

so why worry about what they're doing

"I feel sorry for some of you guys these stories are horrible

but these are the stories you look back on and laugh at over a drink with your next meet "

That is very true

By *hellandy06Couple  over a year ago

chiswick

at lest you was respectful and just watched while they played for a bit until u was invited by the wife to join in.what else could u do? were very new to swinging but we mite go tru same thing who nos some times its a male ego thing .

"definately, the glares and stares from the f in couples at chams so i dont dabble with couples anymore enough single men. but i do love chatting to the couples in chams"

LOL I got that too. Chams is a lovely place but I bet it feels a lot more friendly if you're a couple.

I've had to put 'no regular meets' on my profile because a couple of single gents started getting jealous about me meeting others. Erm, isn't this a sex site?

OH YES ! i got attacked by a husband , whome i might add made all the arrangements , i was on the couch with the wife when hubby decided to punch me in the head . difficult to fight back with your strides around your ankles , but did manage to restrain him , he was very apologetic , wifey was distraught , they then left my home , and could not apologise enough , FRANKIE

By *ovCpl40sCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"the majority of posts seem to be about jealous women! i think i might give joining a couple a miss (an attached couple that is)

nah, you just have to find a couple that are secure enough! alot of the couples that people have had bad experiences with i would guess ( and it is just that a guess) are inexperienced or unsure of their limits and maybe even their relationship itself!"

Here here!!! We are VERY secure in our relationship and would love another woman to join us more often but it seems from this thread that lots get put off couples and that is sooooooo annoying!!!!

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

To be honest, the jealousy thing has happened to me several times.

One of the worst that springs to mind is a few years back when I agreed to meet a couple in Swindon after chatting to the man (never to the woman) for a few weeks. He seemed pretty cool and relaxed and sound so I agreed to meet.

Anyway, after arriving I got offered a drink and we started chatting and warming up to action. I noticed that the woman was a bit nervous and uncomfortable and that got me worried. Anyway, we decided to play and as we started, he kept barking orders at her like, "Gag on him! Thought you wanted this! Now you have made me do this so you better make sure it's worth it!"

This went on for like 10 mins and she was clearly distraught and run out of the room and locked herself in the bathroom. I am not one to be directed like an actor (like some couples do) so I knew it was over, made my excuses and decided to leave. However, he didn't want me to leave and asked nme to give him 20 mins to convince her to come out, which was pretty confusing. I decided to leave anyway. By this time, it was very late (almost 1am and I stupidly decided to get the train instead of drive) and I had to call a cab. Suffice to say, the cab came an hour later and I stood outside the house freezing!!

However, I salvaged the night by going clubbing in the town centre and pulling, which worked out well cos they would have been no night trains to get back to London on!

I have gotten to a stage where I am seriously thinking of seeing only single women as the couple dynamic is too complex!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Yep. We met a couple, essentially for bi-girl fun (her first time) and that went pretty well. They'd previously only had MMF meets, and from their pics and descriptions, she always got pretty well everything/anything she wanted from both guys.

So the FF play turned into 4 on a bed mutual fun, still fine, but when the other guy and Mrs2bi started touching, she flipped and ran away!

Methinks they should have discussed boundaries, don't you?

"I have gotten to a stage where I am seriously thinking of seeing only single women as the couple dynamic is too complex!"

Aaah but then you might end up with a bunny boiler or mad stalker! Decisions decisions.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Green eyed monster...? Yeah, when Mrs ex-Carambar and I first opened up our relationship I got insanely jealous.

I think it was primarily because our relationship was coming to an end and I couldn't accept that she was no longer attracted to me but was attracted to others. I would probably have reacted differently if we were still intimate with each other... but we weren't, so as I saw it they were getting what I wanted.

I'm not proud to say it but I flew off the handle on a couple of occasions. I threatened to beat the shit out of one of the guys - partly because I was jealous that he had fucked Mrs ex-_arambar but also cause he was a total fucking twat and had sent a text message to all his mates down the pub bragging about it afterwards. I'm not normally a violent person but I was ready to twat him.

I also found out that one of the guys she had seen works for a supplier to the company where I work. Unfortunately for this guy, I know some people very high up in that company. I spoke to a couple of the people I know, and without going into details of what he had done to annoy me, I managed to slightly sabotage his career. He was overlooked for an opportunity that he'd previously been the dead cert to get, and was instead offered a much less interesting position elsewhere... far away from where I work. The contract we have with that company is significant enough that it wasn't a problem... although I don't know what they told him.

I kinda feel bad about that guy because he didn't really do anything wrong, and he treated mrs ex-_arambar well. But at the time I felt that I needed to get revenge."

Am I the only one who finds this beyond jealousy and more like revenge. What a pity he didn't tell his employers what happened, it would have served you right if he had!

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"I have gotten to a stage where I am seriously thinking of seeing only single women as the couple dynamic is too complex!

Aaah but then you might end up with a bunny boiler or mad stalker! Decisions decisions. "

Yeah, decisions decisions!

I now won't see couples because of what happened to me. I and a FB met this couple. Had a couple of drinks, retired to the hotel room and started to have fun. A good time was being had by all, but it got to a point where I was giving my fb a bj and the male was behind me, when I realised I wasn't enjoying it and asked to stop. All I wanted was a time out, but the female wasn't happy and they left. I got an earful from my fb and was very upset and apologised to the couple by text. We met the following week, tried again, but something wasn't right. My fb and her were really on edge. Turns out they had been texting after the first meet and meeting behind my back. In fact, he told me he didn't want to see me anymore cos it was beginning to feel like a relationship, when in fact she had told him that it was her or me!!!! That didn't bother me when I found out, what did bother me were all the lies he told. She messaged me to tell me all about it when he ended it with her. Then before I knew what was happening, I was the one who was being accused of being jealous of her being with my man. I would have given him to her gladly!!!! In fact, never met him again after that. She did me a favour in the long run cos turned out he lied about a lot of other things. So to her, many thanks! lol

By *nvyCouple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

This is going to sound silly but I got a little jealous the first time we had a ffm because when he fucked the other girl in the bum she took it a lot easier than I am able to, we do it quite a lot but he knows he has to push the right buttons for me or it just hurts too much. It was more a moment of irritation than full blown jealousy as was so turned on at the time.

I think you have to trust each other fully, even when he's arranged us to have a mmmf he never once got jealous. He knows me so well that he knows when I'm maybe moaning a little too generously so he knows when to make changes in group or single play whether it's with a guy or a girl. I think if he ever asked to fuck other girls without me that would be my limit and I would have to cut his jewels off

Forum Mod

Some right horror stories in this thread

"This is going to sound silly but I got a little jealous the first time we had a ffm because when he fucked the other girl in the bum she took it a lot easier than I am able to, we do it quite a lot but he knows he has to push the right buttons for me or it just hurts too much. It was more a moment of irritation than full blown jealousy as was so turned on at the time.

I think you have to trust each other fully, even when he's arranged us to have a mmmf he never once got jealous. He knows me so well that he knows when I'm maybe moaning a little too generously so he knows when to make changes in group or single play whether it's with a guy or a girl. I think if he ever asked to fuck other girls without me that would be my limit and I would have to cut his jewels off "

if Mark wanted to play without other woman without me i would be happier for him to ask than do it in secret, if he asks we can discuss it and see why he wants to do it alone and maybe come to an agreement one way or the other, i would never get angry for him asking, that's what leads people to lie!

LOL if you turned up in either of those i think Mark would be asking if he could have a go in yours for the night :P

By *nvyCouple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

If D asked me if he could fuck other women on his own then I would know there is something seriously wrong in our relationship for him to want to. That's just my opinion tho and I respect your point but we're a couple and playing as a single moves the goal posts entirely

wow glad never met some of these bunny boilers some of you have, had nothing but great swinging meets, have to say some of you dont come out of this well!! sounds like a thread of pressuring the other half into it seems to be the major cause!!

"If D asked me if he could fuck other women on his own then I would know there is something seriously wrong in our relationship for him to want to. That's just my opinion tho and I respect your point but we're a couple and playing as a single moves the goal posts entirely "

it does, and im not disagreeing with you that it would change things, and if he wanted to play solo if would seriously make me doubt our relationship. but i could never chastise him for coming and talking to me.

i think my all time fave story was in chameleons club

i was sat in the jacuzzi and a guy came and sat next to me, we chatted for a while and then he started touching me, he was quite nice so i responded, but as we was playing i just had a feeling someone was watching me, i looked round a few times and then i spotted a woman stood at the top of the steps arms folded just looking at us, i thought nothing of it but then he spotted her, soon as they made eye contact she yells as the top of her voice

Oh your here are you, im sat upstairs like a twat waiting for you and your in here polaying with that! (thats being me by the way lol)

so he jumps up and gets out, i could hear them having a argument in the shower so decidced to stay put till they had gone lol

anyway a while later i went to the bar and they was there stood talking to another couple, they was all looking at me and talking so i knew they was talking about me, but i went over to the bar as i got there the women from the jacuzzi shouted dead loud......here she is look marrage wrecker, thinks its ok to go round fucking other womans men ........ ermmm yeah isnt that the point of swinging

anyway these digs and comments went on for a while, every time i saw them

till i turned round and said to her......look i didnt know he was a couple, when he got in jacuzzi i assumed he was a single guy, if your marrage is fucked up thats your problem not mine, i suggest you stop having a go at me and put that effoft into sorting your marrage out

to which she went to the bar and tried to have me kicked out lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

remember one night at partners 2 cpls were in one fella to the cpl went ape and any they chucked him out leaving the mrs inside she went into a playroom and ended up getting fucked off about 6 men later in the night we got ready to go left the club where her hubby was waiting outside with a baseball bat we didnt wait we went for a home run

» Add a new message to this topic