FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Apologize

Apologize

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I apologize to all if I offend anyone in the forums?...

May you all have fun in making friends who would lead to more which would lead right threw into Xmas and New Year ahead with lots of fun?…

Am I wrong wanting to make friends and see where it went and to find out if it was true about British women but it seem I was lied to due to being raised in South Africa where I got all my experience while working in a swingers club which I partly own.

Happy fun to all and have lots of fun

Take care all from a male who not good writing British english

Xxxxx

Ps wish all my other forums could be deleted…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't feel like you need to go because a fair few of us didn't understand your posts!

If English isn't your first language then it's fair to say you may struggle to get your question/point/post accross.... it doesn't mean that you need to feel excluded.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

There is no need to say sorry. I think some of us reacted in an unnessary way so I am sorry if I have offended in any way. Its great meeting new friends and I am sure you will friends along the way.

I hope you have a great time on fab and meet some great people on fab.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I apologize to all if I offend anyone in the forums?...

May you all have fun in making friends who would lead to more which would lead right threw into Xmas and New Year ahead with lots of fun?…

Am I wrong wanting to make friends and see where it went and to find out if it was true about British women but it seem I was lied to due to being raised in South Africa where I got all my experience while working in a swingers club which I partly own.

Xxxxx

"

Previous forum posts were meant as "fun" in the general sense, not at you.

Learn to enjoy, and partake, in the fun, it's an important element in the Lounge.

Have you posted in swingers chat which i believe is a little more serious and to the point?

Xxxxx

"

You will always get some who dont like but equably others who do like. Feel free to express yourself and take what a lot of people say with a pinch of salt.

Xxxxx

"

It takes time on here buddy, I think that maybe the way you repeat lots of stuff, it tends to give the impression that maybe your not being serious?

But to set the record straight, what do you mean "what I have heard about British women?"

x

"

But to set the record straight, what do you mean "what I have heard about British women?"

"

I was just wondering that myself...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Xxxxx

"

you didnt offend..i dont think but ya have to realise, say in a public forum that ladies arent allowed to post on the thread and your just asking for some banter....same as anyone who puts up they are tired of winks will then be overloaded with em....join in banter and frivolities xxx

"

I was just wondering that myself..."

Use google chrome and that will sort out your grammar and spelling lol.

It's hard to work out what your saying so your point is maybe getting across the wrong way....henct the misunderstandings.

I think you should moan less and stop going on about south africa and other experiences...It makes you sound a bit full of it To be honest if it was any other guy I would say the same

I am not being rude but just trying to say it how I see it lol. Good luck and happy swinging though. x

» Add a new message to this topic