FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naughtiest/dirtiest thing you feel you done

Naughtiest/dirtiest thing you feel you done

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me it was me and the mr was going out for night out and he had me wearing this very skimpy skater dress it just about covered my bottom then the top of dress was a plunge style so basically showing more than enough cleavage. Anyway obviously I didn’t have any underwear on and on way out he gets a call from his dad who lives away and was down visiting my partners uncle and he asked him to meet for a drink so we went we were with them a few hours and when we first turned up you could almost see they’re eyes light up. Anyway for me it felt very naughty... let’s hear yours xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably having 15 cocks in a session.

Using yoghurt as a lubricant it got really messy

Had sex with a bouncer in Amsterdam whilst out with the girls, as we were looking down on the dance floor from the closed off balcony. Me leaning on the railings and him behind me.

It felt incredibly naughty but liberating all the same

Had with my old high school teacher. I’m still pretty innocent in regards to fab

Got a bj down an alley way just outside of the town centre. Could hear people walking past as she was sucking me

Fucking my science teach

Er after school every day almost

By *wo Big GuysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Reading

Half way into an intense session with a naughty American lady I was fucking her hard in the ass on her coffee table missionary position when she started orgasming and squirting like a fountain all over my chest. All that warm squirt ran down my belly and over my cock and balls and legs as I continued to fuck her ass. I shot my load over her tummy and we collapsed into a hot wet cum soaked embrace. Amazing experience

By *wo Big GuysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Reading

Sorry forgot to mention that earlier I stretched her ass open with an inflatable dildo we had bought

Once had a very fast and frantic fuck stood up in a bus shelter round the corner from my local and had to miss the last bus as I hadn't finished.

By *oresexMan  over a year ago

South West coast

I pulled into a layby near Bridport because I needed to go loo, as I parked up I watched a MF couple get out of a camper van and head towards the toilet block, she was quite petite and in a light summer dress, unusually they both went into the male side looking furtively around, I listened outside to see what they were up to, she was giggling and talking to him about the hole between two cubicles, I heard a door close and lock and decided to creep in, as I walked in he went to pee at a urinal, and I went into the stall next to the closed one, I peeked through the hole catching her dropping a piece of loo roll into the pan and pulling up her knicks, I unzipped as loudly as possible and stood with my semi hard cock pointing at the bowl,I watched the hole and saw her eye approach it, I peeled back my foreskin to show the shiny head of my cock as I took a pee, I dabbed it dry with tissue and began stroking the skin back and forth across it as it stood up, I heard a faint gasp and a finger tip appeared tentatively through the hole, my heart was racing as I touched my helmet against it, when it didn't pull away I got braver and eased my cock through the hole into next door, a warm hand folded round it and began wanking me, about ten seconds later it stopped, and I saw the knickers hit the floor near the divider, so i looked through again, fingers spreading her pussy and teasing her clit, then her chin almost blocked the hole and all I could see was her mouth with her tongue wetting her lips, I stood really close to the hole and guided my prick back through, the hot mouth engulfed me and fingers worked my shaft, the whole situation just overtook my senses and in no time I was cumming fast and hard, she jumped back as the first spurt left me, wrapping her hands round my helmet trying to stop the spill, I looked back through as I zipped up, to see her struggling with toilet roll and long strands of spunk from her hands, I picked up her knicks and stuffed them in my pocket as I left the cubicle, he was pretending to wash his hands, tell her thanks i said as I walked past smiling.

Got d*unk with some friends and busted out some toys and a tube of deep heat. Not really naughty, more just plain dumb.

By *om cat 215Man  over a year ago

Derby

Had sex in a the bar of a town centre pub on a Friday afternoon.

Met a girl in a bar while away on business and she told me she was a swinger. I told her about Fab in the uk. She suggested going to my hotel room but I was with a colleague. She said bring him, he was dead quite but thought fuck it. He agreed we went back and dp’d, dvp’d the shit out of her - literally! She peed & pooped we violated her that much, it was awful but weirdly good.

"Met a girl in a bar while away on business and she told me she was a swinger. I told her about Fab in the uk. She suggested going to my hotel room but I was with a colleague. She said bring him, he was dead quite but thought fuck it. He agreed we went back and dp’d, dvp’d the shit out of her - literally! She peed & pooped we violated her that much, it was awful but weirdly good. "

Poor girl

"Met a girl in a bar while away on business and she told me she was a swinger. I told her about Fab in the uk. She suggested going to my hotel room but I was with a colleague. She said bring him, he was dead quite but thought fuck it. He agreed we went back and dp’d, dvp’d the shit out of her - literally! She peed & pooped we violated her that much, it was awful but weirdly good.

Poor girl "

Haha! It wasnt forced, she bloody instigated it!

"Met a girl in a bar while away on business and she told me she was a swinger. I told her about Fab in the uk. She suggested going to my hotel room but I was with a colleague. She said bring him, he was dead quite but thought fuck it. He agreed we went back and dp’d, dvp’d the shit out of her - literally! She peed & pooped we violated her that much, it was awful but weirdly good.

Poor girl

Haha! It wasnt forced, she bloody instigated it! "

What. She offered to poo herself

Allowed the missus to introduce a sneaky finger.....not for me

S

Forgot to brush my teeth

Went down on a prostitute in aus in a whore house mmm

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

My ex and I went for a walk and wanted somewhere to fuck. Walking down a footpath we came across a bridge so he sat down and pulled his cock out of his trousers and I rearranged my skirt so that I could sit on him. I started bouncing on his cock when we saw someone walking along with their dog. He carried on moving his hips whilst they walked past. There were several other dog walkers walking past while we were there too. It was horny as fuck knowing what we were doing and having people walk past with no clue

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

hmmmmm was seeing a much older lady to myself meet up in the park for outdoor in the woods brought a full length cucumber to aid my style of dp and proceeded to wreck her back doors as requested whilst the whole cucumber filled her wet pussy

Fucked a friend's gf after he pissed her off by rather playing his game then paying attention to her

"Went down on a prostitute in aus in a whore house mmm "

Done that too ha

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

I (mr _amescouple) back when I was a lot younger, used to regularly have sex on the train. But then I was a conductor on the trains. So err perks of the job.

By *rave hunterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Nightclub Basement

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 01/10/18 18:37:40]

Manchester

I meant sex in night club

Sex in a hotel swimming pool with windows through to the bar with people drinking there at the time

Sex in a busy carpark with people walking past

Sex in a spa hot tub

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Having three cocks in my mouth at once

Sex in a church before a service also getting a bj behind a massive grave stone

Sex in a wood with people walking past within earshot, we could see them but they couldn't see us unless they'd come into the wood

By *edfleetMan  over a year ago

covent garden

Being at the Conservative Party Conference and taking an early morning run along Blsckpool seafront and bumping into a very well known MP and ending up in a seafront toilet taking his hard cock and a belly full of cum

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Wiped dog poo on the inside of a car door handle, out of three people I still don’t like him.

Will need to grow up soon.

By *ice oneMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Fucking a guy as he fucked my partner , that was incredibly horny

FB I had literally lived in stockings and she knew it drove me wild. We went out for a drink one night, her flashing the tops of her fishnets at me so on the drive back I had to pull over into a layby.licked her pussy over the bonnet of the car,anyone could have drove past but as it was we only had the light of the moon for company. It started raining lightly too which added to it.

Manchester

Wow

Nice stories

"Being at the Conservative Party Conference and taking an early morning run along Blsckpool seafront and bumping into a very well known MP and ending up in a seafront toilet taking his hard cock and a belly full of cum "

I'm trying to figure out what was filthier, the toilet sex or being at the Tory Party conference.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Having sex with my fwb on her period, because her hubby wouldn’t

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

We've done some pretty filthy things. Ashley regularly sucks me off in pub toilets or alleys on nights out. Eating her out while she snogged a guy she fancied was pretty awesome as it's one of the wettest I've ever known her. Walking into the bathroom to find her squatting with the shower on jet against her clit - I had my cock down her throat in no time and we both came at the same time. I think the filthiest was the first time I fucked her ass. I came pretty quickly and as I pulled out she swung round and immediately started sucking my cock clean and sucking the last drops of cum out of me. Even though it's something she now does everytime she takes anal the first time was the best.

Just remembered another 1 we went to Spain this summer and had a 10th floor room that over looked the road and another hotel we fucked on the balcony we could definitely be seen and didn’t realise the room next door was occupied with the door open my wife’s gushing screaming orgasm all over the balcony

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

I had come out of a club about 15 years ago, and bumped into a couple I got chatting to in the sauna - they were waiting in the cab office for a cab the same time I was. We got chatting, and they asked if I fancied going somewhere for a play. We looked for a park in the area - there wasn't one. Eventually, we got to a quiet back street. She unzipped her jeans, and I started to finger her wet pussy, and she played with my cock with my trousers pulled just past my bum, whilst her man watched and wanked. Just then, we heard a group of people approaching, on their way to a party. We had to rush to adjust ourselves, and they stopped and asked the way to a street. Don't know if they knew what we had been doing, but hey - who cares!

Manchester

Damn

Lovely stories

Wanna hear some more xx

By *asco3Man  over a year ago

neath

I met a girl in a bar in Malaga years ago. Went back to her hotel only to find that she was on holidays with her mother. Bought them both a couple of drinks and ended up fucking both of them in the same bed. The mother was much better than the daughter iirc.

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

I bought a remote controlled butterfly clitoris stimulator and took it out to a restaurant with my then girlfriend and future wife. Between main course and dessert I told her to take my bag, go to the toilet and put the butterfly on. She did as asked and was considerably flustered when she got back. I then had great fun making it vibrate as she sat across me trying not to make it obvious she was having orgasm after orgasm. Needless to say we fucked like rabbits after I got her home!!

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Having three cocks in my mouth at once"

I can't work out how this works logistically.

[Removed by poster at 02/10/18 15:51:58]

Sex with a girl on her period on way home from night club (i was young n dumb)

Sex a girl in a toilet in the st in praque (still dumb)

Sex in a hot tub with girl, 5 friends in hot tub with me

got talking to a young bloke on hols who offered me a blowjob, rimmed me and inserted a digit.. until i exploded, decent bj to be fair

3some non bi, sucked n fucked both of us, he fell asleep and she sucked me off until i was hard and demanded i fuck her arse until i came again..was awesome..

Picked my nose and eaten it

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Picked my nose and eaten it "

Brutal but honest.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Picked my nose and eaten it "
lol x

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Had sex in the woods, the guy came on my knickers I took them back home for hubby to see.

Ss

Went out with a mate and his wife for a few beers, she was pure filth, had her tits out all the time.

Walking down the street to the next pub she grabbed my hand, put it down her pants and made me rub her clit while we casually walked down the street. She told my mate and he was fine with it.

After a few more beers we went back to their house and spitroasted the shit out of her. Both of us shot our loads on her face at pretty much the same time to which she just scraped the cum into her mouth and swallow it.

Or the other naughtiest thing I've done is fuck my wife in the back of my car in Waitrose car park during the day. That was awesome. People definately saw us it was such a thrill.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

"Had sex in the woods, the guy came on my knickers I took them back home for hubby to see.

Ss"

and to wear

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"Had sex in the woods, the guy came on my knickers I took them back home for hubby to see.

Ss and to wear"

Kinky

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Probably when me and another guy DPd the wife while she sucked cock after cock at a club a few years ago! She was drenched in cum, I came in her arse and then she finally demanded the guy underneath her to cum whilst inside her (in his condom, safe sex and all that) we only nipped in to see who might be in!

Turned up to my mates dressed really slutty while our gf’s were on a day out,

Me n my best mate at the time fucked my now gf together followed by my mate then fucking me while she watched.

Been spit roasted by 2 strangers in a lay-by while dressed as a cheep slut.

By *hilm2011Man  over a year ago

Canvey Island

"Had sex with a bouncer in Amsterdam whilst out with the girls, as we were looking down on the dance floor from the closed off balcony. Me leaning on the railings and him behind me.

It felt incredibly naughty but liberating all the same "

I had something a little similar with my ex-wife many years ago. I was looking out the living room window on a sunny day and she was sat underneath the window sill giving me a BJ. One of my neighbours passed by and wanted a chat and I had to try and hold a normal conversation whilst unbeknown to him I was being sucked off

Manchester

"I met a girl in a bar in Malaga years ago. Went back to her hotel only to find that she was on holidays with her mother. Bought them both a couple of drinks and ended up fucking both of them in the same bed. The mother was much better than the daughter iirc."

I bet u enjoyed both

I once had two cups of tea in the bath.

Wild, I know.

Manchester

Interesting stories

Getting my was whooped with a whip ... or getting fucked for soo long I ran out of juice...

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Me and a friend of mine after a night out with Sam flashing her tits to us both in the pub most of the night. Decided to take her through our local park on the way to a night club. Took her in the men's public toilet. Both took turns fucking her over the wash basin. Had to throw her stockings away as they were all laddered. Little specks of Cum on her skirt. But easily wiped off

Wow! We got a long way to go!

S

Give a guy a blowjob on a night out....

Manchester

Huh

Meeting two different women on the same night with a shower in can in between the meets. Wasn't planned but I have found it hard to say no lol

Nothing spectacular. Life owes me some good times

Having sex on the bed while family members were asleep in the same room on the floor

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Multi loads of cum on my tits

By *oxerinboxersMan  over a year ago

mk

Got a few being pissed on was definitely naughty or fucking on a climbing frame right next to a main road at 1 in the morning.

Or taking 2 girls back to my hotel in Nottingham having both suck my cock at the same time then kiss was fucking sexy ended up fucking one of them so hard then getting sucked clean by the other I came twice in minutes

By *heLongGoodNightMan  over a year ago

sitting in a bar surrounded by colleagues from the office, holding my then gfs hand, the office secretary unzips me and starts stroking me! I told her if she didn't stop I'd pull her knickers off and do the same to her... she didn't.. I did.. one handed while still holding my gfs hand. I think we got away with it too!

A proper passionate kiss with the bride on her wedding day in thw hotel corridor.

Would love to have taken her back to my room

I had sex in a prison cell!

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

"I pulled into a layby near Bridport because I needed to go loo, as I parked up I watched a MF couple get out of a camper van and head towards the toilet block, she was quite petite and in a light summer dress, unusually they both went into the male side looking furtively around, I listened outside to see what they were up to, she was giggling and talking to him about the hole between two cubicles, I heard a door close and lock and decided to creep in, as I walked in he went to pee at a urinal, and I went into the stall next to the closed one, I peeked through the hole catching her dropping a piece of loo roll into the pan and pulling up her knicks, I unzipped as loudly as possible and stood with my semi hard cock pointing at the bowl,I watched the hole and saw her eye approach it, I peeled back my foreskin to show the shiny head of my cock as I took a pee, I dabbed it dry with tissue and began stroking the skin back and forth across it as it stood up, I heard a faint gasp and a finger tip appeared tentatively through the hole, my heart was racing as I touched my helmet against it, when it didn't pull away I got braver and eased my cock through the hole into next door, a warm hand folded round it and began wanking me, about ten seconds later it stopped, and I saw the knickers hit the floor near the divider, so i looked through again, fingers spreading her pussy and teasing her clit, then her chin almost blocked the hole and all I could see was her mouth with her tongue wetting her lips, I stood really close to the hole and guided my prick back through, the hot mouth engulfed me and fingers worked my shaft, the whole situation just overtook my senses and in no time I was cumming fast and hard, she jumped back as the first spurt left me, wrapping her hands round my helmet trying to stop the spill, I looked back through as I zipped up, to see her struggling with toilet roll and long strands of spunk from her hands, I picked up her knicks and stuffed them in my pocket as I left the cubicle, he was pretending to wash his hands, tell her thanks i said as I walked past smiling."

You lucky bugger you gave me a right hard on in the bath

By *avo707Man  over a year ago

Solihull

"I had sex in a prison cell! "

Good skills!

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

It was Christmas eve, in the last century...I had just finished working in a holiday camp. The night went fast and I went straight to the night club, instead of the pub and before I knew it I had asked two women. Where's my Christmas kiss? Two lovely kisses were had by me.

By the time I'd got to the third one, my hand somehow had found it's way, under her skirt, inside her tights, past her knicker elastic, over her pubes, then straight to the damp, damp lips where my fingers had a really good soak.

Glen Quagmire would've been proud.

All of this whilst, snogging her at the bar, without a care in the world. Must've done something right as This turned out to be a 2 year relationship. 'Twas the best of times...

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Having sex doggy style with another TV while a female friend of mine was being gangbanged by 5 men on the same bed lol

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

Walked into a bar with 5 mates after a sailing trip around Minorca. This beautiful Italian being litterely jumped on me and started snogging me to all my mates amazement. Was like a long lost ex girlfriend but is never met her before. 5 mins later she offered me a joint outside. The boys came out and chatted while we got stoned with that shop roll feeling going on in my body and mind. She asked me where my passion was and I thumped my heart. Being Italian that obviously struck a cord. She was straight back on me snogging me within an inch of my life. So passionate!! She asked me to take her back to the boat but I said, being the gent I am I’m in a relationship back home and can’t do that. So she snogged me again, the warm sun may air surrounding us and the g&ts taking effect. This went on all night until is said I’ve gotta go to the toilet. So I walked back through what was now a club, my mates no where to be seen and walked into the loo and tried to shut the door with a door holding it open. There she was trying to bust open the door. I didn’t really need a wee, was just trying to be faithful. But what can you do? So I grabbed her, pulled her out of the toilet and for some reason or other back into the club and settled against a wall by the cigarette machine under a staircase. More passionate snogging until she’s tugging at my flies and I’m lifting her dress. Omg the consistency of her juices could only be described as rolling your fingers in fairy liquid. Absolutely bloody wonderful!! So there we were me fingering her, her wanking me off in the middle of a big club up against the wall until I’m close and she’s there and I get a tap on my shoulder. It’s my friend saying ‘mate you might want to take a look around you’ as I looked around every level of the staircase had faces looking through the risers. The dance floor and stopped to watch. All I could do was tuck up, tidy up, grab her hand and take her into the middle of the dance floor and dance like no ones watching. ‘‘Twas an awesome experience but i never took it further. Damn it how’s that for being faithful. What’s a man/lady to do. Her husband was baby sitting in the holiday home! Some you do some you don’t. It was love that stopped me and passion that took over...... should I or shouldn’t I ?

By *lueMACMan  over a year ago

Derby

Shouldn't....errrr...maybe....errr...buggerit....should

One of mine is walking home from the pub across some fields occasionally stopping to snog my hf at the time. Only when we reach the road does she stop, pull down my trouser and give me a blowjob in the middle of the road. I was shocked and then overcome, so to speak.

Another is playing with an ex's clit at the bar of a club until she had to hold onto me to stay standing up

Got wanked off by the husband while his wife sucked my cock.

By *ilfbonaMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Went out with a girl i was fucking and her friend. My girl had to go home as the babysitter had to leave. Her friend started stroking my cock over my jeans, and asked me back to her place. Once back at her place we were naked in seconds, licking and sucking each others genitalia. Then i gave her a good fucking. I had to go back to my girl. I rang the doorbell, she opened it wearing her nightgown. As soon as i got inside, she dropped her gown to reveal her sexy body. Next thing i know she was sucking my cock, not realising she was tasting her mates pussy juice that was on it earlier!! What a night - fucking two friends on the same night...!

"Went out with a girl i was fucking and her friend. My girl had to go home as the babysitter had to leave. Her friend started stroking my cock over my jeans, and asked me back to her place. Once back at her place we were naked in seconds, licking and sucking each others genitalia. Then i gave her a good fucking. I had to go back to my girl. I rang the doorbell, she opened it wearing her nightgown. As soon as i got inside, she dropped her gown to reveal her sexy body. Next thing i know she was sucking my cock, not realising she was tasting her mates pussy juice that was on it earlier!! What a night - fucking two friends on the same night...!"

Maybe they had it planned between them

By *ilfbonaMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Went out with a girl i was fucking and her friend. My girl had to go home as the babysitter had to leave. Her friend started stroking my cock over my jeans, and asked me back to her place. Once back at her place we were naked in seconds, licking and sucking each others genitalia. Then i gave her a good fucking. I had to go back to my girl. I rang the doorbell, she opened it wearing her nightgown. As soon as i got inside, she dropped her gown to reveal her sexy body. Next thing i know she was sucking my cock, not realising she was tasting her mates pussy juice that was on it earlier!! What a night - fucking two friends on the same night...!

Maybe they had it planned between them "

Lol! I don't think my fuckbuddy ever found out about it...If they did plan it, I'd be gutted..missed out on arranging a threesome!!

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

My best ever was with a fb of mine.

I went to hers knocked on the door, she opened it and beckoned me inside. What I saw was just a vision of hornyness. She was dressed in thigh high pvc boots and a pvc dress. She Undid my trousers pulled out my stiffening cock and proceeded to give me a balls deep blow job. After a few minutes we went upstairs, me stripping as we went. We then proceeded to play with lots of her toys and dildos. Then she set up her laptop and logged on to a cam site and gave me the best blow job until I came all over her face for all to see !!

We weren’t finished there and she pulled out her strap on dildo and told me ride her cock.

I was soon hard again and was riding her dildo as i played with her big tits.

After a while I told her it was her turn and I slid into her very wet pussy in doggy position. God she was soaked. Soon she was coming and she screamed out loud as her orgasm ripped through her body. After a few seconds I pulled out of her pussy and slid my cock against her arse. She was so wet I slid straight in and fucked her arse deeply until we both came hard and I filled her with my cum.

Great memories !

I once met a guy from here in a hotel. Nothing unusual about that you are thinking.

We first met in the fab chat rooms. He was very funny in chat and very respectful. He wasn’t asking the women or couples to do stuff on cam. His sense of humour attracted me to him. After getting to know each other in chat and via email we started chatting on MSN messenger. For some reason we never got around to swapping face pictures. He was a great guy and very funny. I enjoyed our chats. We flirted a little but never really had a full blown sex chat. We had discussed what turns us on and off. We shared some fantasies as well.

One day I asked if he wanted to meet me. He reminded me we hadn’t seen what each other looks like yet. I told him I didn’t want to know what he looked like and i wanted to wear a blindfold the whole time. I offered to send my face picture to him. He said as i was willing to take a chance with him he was willing to take a chance with me. He refused my offer of sending him my face picture. I told him i wanted to make the meet as exciting as possible and to do something daring. I left him to come up with the something daring.

He came up with a great idea. He dared me to meet him practically naked. He told me when i drive to the hotel i was only allowed to wear high heels, stockings and suspenders and a coat. The thought of doing that was very exciting.

I decided against driving as i could then have a drink. I sent a text telling him i was getting a taxi. He dared me to tease the taxi driver a little bit. I made sure some buttons on my coat were undone so the taxi driver got a good eyeful of my bare breasts in his rear view mirror. After a while i could see him looking. I texted the guy i was meeting. I told him the taxi driver was eyeing me up and it was turning me on. I then got really daring which is quite unusual for me. I think it was because of how turned on i was. I started opening my legs and letting the coat ride high. I was really wet by now. The taxi driver was now looking at me more than ever. It felt so thrilling doing that. I felt very sexy as well as very wet.

When i got to the hotel the reception was pretty busy. Walking though the reception being naked under my coat was a big thrill. I was a bit nervous so i went for quick drink in the bar. A guy opposite my table was looking at me now and again. I undid another button on my coat. That got his attention. I pointed down to my pussy and opened my legs. The poor guy didn’t know what to do. Look at my pussy, come over and chat or run away. He just carried on looking and smiling in the end.

After a drink i headed to the hotel room. On the door handle was a blindfold. I put it on and knocked on the door. He led me in by the hand. Once inside i dropped my coat to show I came dressed as he asked me to. He was surprised and delighted I did do it. I was really turned on. I told him how turned on i was and i needed to cum. I am glad i said that as he got on his knees and tongued my pussy to an orgasm. Next he tied me to the bed. I was not tied tight and could easily escape. I felt safe. He then covered me in chocolate sauce and whipped cream. He then spent a while kissing and licking me clean. We then had a lot of sexual fun. He had great sexual imagination. Around 11 PM we ordered some wine. I sucked off the waiter for bringing the wine. I still of course had my blindfold on. For an older guy he surprised me with how many times he was able to cum. We had fun until about 3 AM. I then left for home. I left the blindfold back on the hotel door. I am sure the taxi driver who took me home could smell the sex on me. I was too knackered to tease the taxi driver.

I had a few meets with that guy and each time i was blindfolded. Each meet was fantastic and different. To this day i don’t know what he looks like but he of course knows what i look like. Sometimes when a guy smiles at me in the street or in the city centre i wonder if he is the guy from fab. Happy memories.

"Got d*unk with some friends and busted out some toys and a tube of deep heat. Not really naughty, more just plain dumb."

Ouch.

By *oyageofdiscoveryCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

The first time we ever visited a club in Germany and inadvertently/innocently walking into the orgy room on what turned out to be a greedy girl type night. When we left the room an hour or so later K's club virginity was well and truly gone!!

"Multi loads of cum on my tits "

Got a blow job from a girlfriend in a pub garden last summer. Didn’t realise there was a cctv camera on the wall until we left!

We fucked in the toilets on a busy train, and in the sea in front of a packed beach full of sunbathers. Both times the sex was so intense!

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Don't think I've ever done anything dirty/naughty.... how boring am I

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"I once had two cups of tea in the bath.

Wild, I know. "

With milk or lemon?

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I like visiting drivers in their trucks. Heels, corset, tight dress. Then undressing, curtains open, as I straddle the poor guy...

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"I like visiting drivers in their trucks. Heels, corset, tight dress. Then undressing, curtains open, as I straddle the poor guy..."

Lots of trucks in your area, you must be quite busy?

Wow lol

One of the best naughty times was snowballing another man's cum with his wife. Sexy as hell. Xx

Did you fuck them separately or at the same time?

We need more details!

Was having an affair and went to her work on nightshift and fucked. Very exciting worrying about being caught x

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"I pulled into a layby near Bridport because I needed to go loo, as I parked up I watched a MF couple get out of a camper van and head towards the toilet block, she was quite petite and in a light summer dress, unusually they both went into the male side looking furtively around, I listened outside to see what they were up to, she was giggling and talking to him about the hole between two cubicles, I heard a door close and lock and decided to creep in, as I walked in he went to pee at a urinal, and I went into the stall next to the closed one, I peeked through the hole catching her dropping a piece of loo roll into the pan and pulling up her knicks, I unzipped as loudly as possible and stood with my semi hard cock pointing at the bowl,I watched the hole and saw her eye approach it, I peeled back my foreskin to show the shiny head of my cock as I took a pee, I dabbed it dry with tissue and began stroking the skin back and forth across it as it stood up, I heard a faint gasp and a finger tip appeared tentatively through the hole, my heart was racing as I touched my helmet against it, when it didn't pull away I got braver and eased my cock through the hole into next door, a warm hand folded round it and began wanking me, about ten seconds later it stopped, and I saw the knickers hit the floor near the divider, so i looked through again, fingers spreading her pussy and teasing her clit, then her chin almost blocked the hole and all I could see was her mouth with her tongue wetting her lips, I stood really close to the hole and guided my prick back through, the hot mouth engulfed me and fingers worked my shaft, the whole situation just overtook my senses and in no time I was cumming fast and hard, she jumped back as the first spurt left me, wrapping her hands round my helmet trying to stop the spill, I looked back through as I zipped up, to see her struggling with toilet roll and long strands of spunk from her hands, I picked up her knicks and stuffed them in my pocket as I left the cubicle, he was pretending to wash his hands, tell her thanks i said as I walked past smiling."

Great story, just needs some wizards and elves throwing in there !!

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Female here went out for a girls night out ended up last one out in a pub as I left was chatting to three guys. on my way home ended up bent over a park bench and fucked all three ended up with cum on my face and hair and over my bum. Felt so naughty and hubby loved it when I told him of me adventure when I arrived home

peeking my lady house owner while she is changing her clothes through a card board hole lol.. Felt little bad and avoided watching her pussy and felt more bad after that for being a xxxxxx

Got messaged by a sexy couple here and got chatting to the female. She was so sexy and right up my street. Much to my surprise and delight and after a bit of chatting we arranged to meet for a coffee at her office.

As i pulled into the car park on a blistering hot day she walked out to meet me. I was horny immediately as she was even better in the flesh.

The office was 1 of several in a serviced building. I got my coffee and we chatted for a while. Eventually i just went for it amd pulled her in for a kiss. It was immediately passionate i stripped her down to her thong and heels quickly. We both needed to fuck and i bent her over the desk and slid deep into her hot pussy.

We fucked all over that office, even though i could hear people on either side.

We finished in a sweaty heap after lots of cumming. It wasnt long until we repeated the experience, and also had some hotel fun.

After a little break she's cumming to my place next week. Can't wait !!!!

Oh and her hubby doesn't know.

Put her in the bath on all fours and inserted a funnel up her arse then pissed into it filling her arse before getting her up on her knees and cumming in her mouth - very kinky

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I had sex once.

By *entleman of GirthMan  over a year ago

Copthorne

Whilst presenting a late night radio programme on my birthday, a friend called into the studio, crawled under the desk, unzipped my trousers and started to blow me. We put a polystyrene cup over the webcam....She wouldn’t let me cum until I was talking between tracks, I found out I really can multitask!

She swallowed and left the studio with a big sexy smile. Half an hour later after the show, I found her waiting in the car park, so I was able to reciprocate with a very steamy session in her car.

By *iveshowcoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Where do we start? Lol

How about delivering my wife bound and naked but for thigh boots to a total strangers house where she was the entertainment for a gangbang.

Thats one candidate.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"Where do we start? Lol

How about delivering my wife bound and naked but for thigh boots to a total strangers house where she was the entertainment for a gangbang.

Thats one candidate."

That sounds absolutely wonderful!

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

In the past ive done a fair bit but most would get our account put in fab prison for a timeout of mentioned lol

Had sex with a much older family friend the night of my 18th birthday party

Stealing 20 cars in one night

But isnt that the point of gta

By *iveshowcoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Where do we start? Lol

Thats one candidate.

That sounds absolutely wonderful! "

It was

As she stood naked in the middle of this guys living room wearing a blindfold she said couldn't recognise any of the voices around her or even figure out how many guys were touching her body. Lol

I was caught cumming on my fb face by her sister

An Essex girl....

Bristol

Let me put it this way: When we do our cam shows, we have to tame things down significantly to avoid being banned. I will only say that many of the things I personally enjoy are a bit toward the extreme side of the impact and bloodplay scale.

~ Kitten =^.^=

Getting sucked off whilst taking a call off the wife

"Let me put it this way: When we do our cam shows, we have to tame things down significantly to avoid being banned. I will only say that many of the things I personally enjoy are a bit toward the extreme side of the impact and bloodplay scale.

~ Kitten =^.^="

As a couple in a (currently mild) bdsm relationship that has got us intrigued

Bristol

"Let me put it this way: When we do our cam shows, we have to tame things down significantly to avoid being banned. I will only say that many of the things I personally enjoy are a bit toward the extreme side of the impact and bloodplay scale.

~ Kitten =^.^=

As a couple in a (currently mild) bdsm relationship that has got us intrigued "

Mostly it's extreme impact play, knife play, etc.

~ Kitten =^.^=

"Getting sucked off whilst taking a call off the wife "

What was he called? Lol

Her name is Angela

By *orgotten_93Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Me and my long term Ex partner had both talked about full swap meetings as we were on here as a couple, but had only got up to 2 soft swap (Playing) meets.

She went out as a celebration for passing her course at uni with all of her friends. I had a text asking me what I thought about having a solo free pass each, which I replied I was more than happy with, assuming the drink had lifted a few inhibitions.

She rolled back in a 6am and dived on me straight away. She'd hooked up with an older guy who was part of the uni group and who she was good friends and gone back to his. Unbeknownst to me they'd been talking about it for a while, even going as far as proving they were both clean.

I ended up having sloppy seconds while she went through bit by bit exactly what she'd gotten up to.

It was awesome.

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Gave the guy that hired me to clean his big office a blowjob at work.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Do you lot mind my teas gone cold reading all this!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Visiting a prostitute in Amsterdam with the Male I was with .... he got stage fright and left us girls to it ... she was Cuban and soooooo stunning

Having a 3sum with my mates mum and her female friend

Had a blowjob from a girlfriend in a nightclub while her dad was upstairs in the casino and he was due at any moment!

By *ickeybo28Man  over a year ago

cavan

Naughtiest thing was morning after house party. The room was full . People on couches and chairs all hung over and dying. We were on the floor under and blanket. We did the deed and no one suspected a thing

Can't say on here.

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Can't say on here."

Would love to find out what’s so bad you can’t type it here, fancy dm-ing it to me?

I had sex with the lights on once. Nerve racking! She touched my nipple aswell!

"Where do we start? Lol

Thats one candidate."

Wow

"Female here went out for a girls night out ended up last one out in a pub as I left was chatting to three guys. on my way home ended up bent over a park bench and fucked all three ended up with cum on my face and hair and over my bum. Felt so naughty and hubby loved it when I told him of me adventure when I arrived home "

Very sexy.

"Probably having 15 cocks in a session. "

Wow.

Me, my mate and his girlfriend (at the the time) all in the back of my other friends car on route home after clubbing in Brighton, she had a small black dress on and I could see (and smell) he had his fingers in her knickers giving her a finger sesh, she was tired and resting her head on my lap with her mouth right next to my erect dick, can't remember how it all came about but before I knew it she had a mouthful of my dick, in the end we pulled over and all joined in - in the bushes on a lay by on the a27

"I had sex with the lights on once. Nerve racking! She touched my nipple aswell! "

Ffs mate, I know this is fantasy section but at least put something kinda believable

By *heRealMrSBMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Refused to pay some library tickets once.. that went sideways..

Fucked six black guys at a party, I felt so naughty, but I fucking loved it!

London

you go girl.....got more than your five a day lol love it

Top thread you perves x

Took a shit in the forest when camping

London

hope you had toilet paper lol

By *heRealMrSBMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"Took a shit in the forest when camping "

Did you put it back when you left?

By *imherxoxCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Having lesbian sex with my mums friend in a pub disabled toilet is probably up their with the naughtiest things iv done

"Having lesbian sex with my mums friend in a pub disabled toilet is probably up their with the naughtiest things iv done"

Very daring.

To dirty to share here

The organist has my local church ( she was 38 and fit btw) kept giving me the eye. One Sunday We were alone in church, I went into the toilet and unknowingly to me she followed me, locked the door and then gave me a fantastic bj I cum down her throat then rammed her up her ass. Unfortunately due to work moved soon after. Such a pity would love a repeat

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Has the fantasies and stories section moved?

We have a bit of a thing at the minute wher my partner dresses me 8n somthing tight and skimpy, full on lingrie and my giggle balls in for when I head into town. I show him how I'm dressed while he's in the office drives us both wild

Mine's a bit too t a b o o for the forum.

PM me if you'd like to hear about it.

I was on holiday with an ex and while taking a swim together we noticed another couple playing which got us turned on so we started fucking only to see a group of about 6 girls sitting up on the shore line watching.. infact it happend again the year later but to the cheers of a big group of lads and girls passing

Another 1 i met a girl of.pof in a centre bar and after she went to the bar to get a drink she came back and sat on my lap but didnt realise i had my hand om it,i had a cheecky feel of her leg and she didnt move so went further.. in the end i was 2 fingers deep and soaked and the best part was that her little skirt had pulled up and my finger work was being watched by a few different boys and girl

"I had sex in a prison cell! "

Were you the 1 banged up lol

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Having. a woman wee in. My face.

By *ynetaurusMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Kept me socks on...Oh the shame!

Fucking my then girlfriend's sister in the bedroom next to her room. She thought I was seeing her that night but I was with her sister. Her sister sneaked me in the house and straight to her room.

By *at and his pussyMan  over a year ago

keighley

Missionary with the lights off with my ex girlfriend...think I’m missing out

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Being invited by a guy to finger his Mrs whilst waiting for a taxi on princess Street in Edinburgh..

Arnt we all a load of nosey horny buggers reading each others exploits

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

eating my mates spunk out of his wifes pussy ,she asked me to do it and went wild when i did

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Sex in bushes outside a very busy pub/shops.

Sex in the toilets or Tesco.

Sex in changing room at Tesco (other supermarkets are available!)

Sex with mates wife while he watched.

Sex with same mates sister (don’t think he watched!)

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Lol I couldn't possibly say on here.

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

Dirtiest thing I've done hmmm there's a few .. probably dirtiest was my steak landed on the floor in Wetherspoons I observed the 5 second rule brushed it down and ate it

Only joking no one is that dirty

"For me it was me and the mr was going out for night out and he had me wearing this very skimpy skater dress it just about covered my bottom then the top of dress was a plunge style so basically showing more than enough cleavage. Anyway obviously I didn’t have any underwear on and on way out he gets a call from his dad who lives away and was down visiting my partners uncle and he asked him to meet for a drink so we went we were with them a few hours and when we first turned up you could almost see they’re eyes light up. Anyway for me it felt very naughty... let’s hear yours xx"

I had similar experience with my ex gf. Of course was her dressing very short and with no panties, that night was meant for us to play somewhere, like cinema or similar place... but she got a call asking her to came for dinner with a family friend...so the difference is that we were with HER parents and another 55yo friend at his house (stranger for me). Every time she moved, (also involuntary) I was checking if something was exposed...and I saw her pussy many times...I wonder if her parents or friend saw something, I mean was very difficult to hyde her body

The most sexiest thing I have done was with a couple, I had the wife bent over the window sill has she looked out and I fucked her from behind and her hubby took photos and videos, it was a big turn on knowing we was being watched . John

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 20:38:19]

By *annybi54Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

"Using yoghurt as a lubricant it got really messy "

Used butter once, worked well to be honest.

"Using yoghurt as a lubricant it got really messy

Used butter once, worked well to be honest."

So did Marlon Brando once- if any body can remember Last Tango in Paris?

By *enny63Man  over a year ago

Stafford and Wolves

I met and fucked a fem one afternoon, and forgot my watch. Went back to collect 2 hours later and she had gone out. Her 17 year old daughter was there who told me she had come home and watched from outside the bedroom.

Ended up fucking her too in her mums bed, adding more wet patches to the sheets.

Fucked them both since. Mum still doesnt know, but daughter knows when i fuck her mum.

I have also fucked my mate's wife behind his back. Even when she was pregnant by him, we fucked during and after she gave birth. She would feed me her milk as we fucked.

Fingering my fem best mates 18yo daughter in club toilet cubicle last weekend while my mate was waiting outside

sucking a tv while they was riding hubbys cock, must have really turned the tv on because they came loads in my mouth

By *ina330Couple  over a year ago

Havant

met a guy we know I was wearing stockings suspender belt bra and heels nothing else under a coat when I went to his car and opened my coat his eyes nearly popped out had great fun fun that night

Probably sex outdoors but daytime sex is my favorite. The most daring was last summer outdoors with a lady and her partner in the wide open the risk of being seen such a turn on!

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Cleaning up wife's pussy after her fb filled her pussy then sucked and cleaned up her fuck buddies cock and balls

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Nude sun bathing in a local field late night nude swim in a local golf course swimming pool

» Add a new message to this topic