FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting others and your condom breaks

Meeting others and your condom breaks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever met and a condoms split ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Has it happened to you?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone ever met and a condoms split ?"
happened to me a couple of years back and she provided it

No

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No. It happened between ourselves a couple of times. I think it was with condoms we got from the clinic. They literally shredded.

I've had it happen 4 times 3 times on private meets n once at a club n was alway when using their condoms

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

No but it has come off inside me.

It was kind of a reunion fuck and as I got off he said 'you've still got it'.... I thought he meant I was still awesome at sex so said 'thanks!'. Then he started furling around and j thought we were up for round two.... Turns out he was just fishing it out

"No but it has come off inside me.

It was kind of a reunion fuck and as I got off he said 'you've still got it'.... I thought he meant I was still awesome at sex so said 'thanks!'. Then he started furling around and j thought we were up for round two.... Turns out he was just fishing it out "

I've had that happen at the club before but she didn't seem to mind

It was kind of a reunion fuck and as I got off he said 'you've still got it'.... I thought he meant I was still awesome at sex so said 'thanks!'. Then he started furling around and j thought we were up for round two.... Turns out he was just fishing it out "

I've had that happen, slightly embarrassing tbh

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

When meeting I always took a good supply just in case things like this happened, I met a chap years ago who was so large everytime he tried to enter me the condom just shredded, after half a dozen attempts we decided to forget the idea of penetration and just use foreplay instead

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

It was kind of a reunion fuck and as I got off he said 'you've still got it'.... I thought he meant I was still awesome at sex so said 'thanks!'. Then he started furling around and j thought we were up for round two.... Turns out he was just fishing it out

I've had that happen, slightly embarrassing tbh "

Especially when the guy dosent tell you,and it falls out in the loo at home and the eldest finds it that happened to me a few years ago

Make sure you guys go fishing

I’ve had one break and one come off.

This happend to me when I used my last condom, she gave me one of her husband's condom's, and he was considerably smaller then me the condom split and I cummed in he. We both got checked and all clear. I brought plenty of my own. Hence the reason for the bottom of my profile text

By *riendly and hornyMan  over a year ago

Crewe

Is happened to me a couple of times. I don't know how but always during some quite hard fucking.

It's not good really. Last time she provided a condom and after I noticed it was tesco home brand. Maybe they're inferior quality

"Has anyone ever met and a condoms split ?"

Yes recently twice it was a faulty batch from durex, see forum post for batch numbers. We went for a check up just in case, as you do, but all ok.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

This really surprises me. Well made condoms very rarely split if used properly. Come off - yes; split - no. I guess if you've a big cock it might be an issue, but you can get wider fitting condoms these day (they're rather nice). But correct choice of manufacturer, proper planning and proper use should prevent splits.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"I guess if you've a big cock it might be an issue, but you can get wider fitting condoms these day (they're rather nice). But correct choice of manufacturer, proper planning and proper use should prevent splits. "

This was exactly what happened to me. A social unexpectedly became a sex meet, (neither of us had intended it to) and it was a Sunday afternoon with only a local corner shop open. We went through two packets of standard condoms (one even split before it was fully on) before giving up on fucking and just concentrating on other stuff. I did some research and discovered that standard sized condoms are actually made for smaller than average cocks because no one would buy ‘small’. They stretch to an average size, but much beyond that can be dicey. I go with Theyfit online because they do extra width. Skyn also do a large which works pretty well. The long and short of it (or should that be ‘wide’) is that if you split you stop immediately and deal with it.

"I guess if you've a big cock it might be an issue, but you can get wider fitting condoms these day (they're rather nice). But correct choice of manufacturer, proper planning and proper use should prevent splits.

This was exactly what happened to me. A social unexpectedly became a sex meet, (neither of us had intended it to) and it was a Sunday afternoon with only a local corner shop open. We went through two packets of standard condoms (one even split before it was fully on) before giving up on fucking and just concentrating on other stuff. I did some research and discovered that standard sized condoms are actually made for smaller than average cocks because no one would buy ‘small’. They stretch to an average size, but much beyond that can be dicey. I go with Theyfit online because they do extra width. Skyn also do a large which works pretty well. The long and short of it (or should that be ‘wide’) is that if you split you stop immediately and deal with it. "

Is it obvious though when it splits, do you feel it pop or something? Have never had it happen personally.

London

"Is it obvious though when it splits, do you feel it pop or something? Have never had it happen personally."

Pretty obvious yes, sometimes it takes a couple of seconds, but there’s a definite sense that the sensation has changed.

In the middle

[Removed by poster at 30/09/18 13:24:15]

In the middle

"I guess if you've a big cock it might be an issue, but you can get wider fitting condoms these day (they're rather nice). But correct choice of manufacturer, proper planning and proper use should prevent splits.

This was exactly what happened to me. A social unexpectedly became a sex meet, (neither of us had intended it to) and it was a Sunday afternoon with only a local corner shop open. We went through two packets of standard condoms (one even split before it was fully on) before giving up on fucking and just concentrating on other stuff. I did some research and discovered that standard sized condoms are actually made for smaller than average cocks because no one would buy ‘small’. They stretch to an average size, but much beyond that can be dicey. I go with Theyfit online because they do extra width. Skyn also do a large which works pretty well. The long and short of it (or should that be ‘wide’) is that if you split you stop immediately and deal with it.

That was the case with us, he was large and girth and this was before the days of dozed condoms, we just had to give up "

#phonejustsendsitsowntexts

What that was supposed to say was he was both large and girthy and it was before the days of sized condoms

By *lack_boneMan  over a year ago

wandsworth

Had them split a few times, some are just more reliable than others

"Is it obvious though when it splits, do you feel it pop or something? Have never had it happen personally.

Pretty obvious yes, sometimes it takes a couple of seconds, but there’s a definite sense that the sensation has changed."

I see,thanks

By *eejay2015Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

That happened to me once with my last partner just after we got together. It was funny but also a bit uncomfortable while he retrieved it.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Yes. Actually had a couple of condoms come off inside of me also...didn't realise until after we finished but i did wonder why the sex was enjoyable than usual.

"Has anyone ever met and a condoms split ?happened to me a couple of years back and she provided it "

That's why I always use my own

By *uriousGuy1234200Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I had a condom split and we were both so into it neither noticed until I'd finished. Think she enjoyed the cream pie though

And we checked, no ill effects afterwards. Clean bill of health

London

"Yes. Actually had a couple of condoms come off inside of me also...didn't realise until after we finished but i did wonder why the sex was enjoyable than usual."

An ex FWB told me that this had happened to her while she was playing away while on holiday. 2 weeks later (!) and her then boyfriend fished it out with his cock. She couldn’t explain it away and that was them finished. Her bad luck became my good fortune.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Can also happen if the condom comes into contact with oil.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Ew two weeks, never heard of anything like this before though. We realised as soon as we'd finished luckily.

[Removed by poster at 30/09/18 17:19:37]

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes. Actually had a couple of condoms come off inside of me also...didn't realise until after we finished but i did wonder why the sex was enjoyable than usual.

An ex FWB told me that this had happened to her while she was playing away while on holiday. 2 weeks later (!) and her then boyfriend fished it out with his cock. She couldn’t explain it away and that was them finished. Her bad luck became my good fortune. "

Who wouldn’t notice a condom left inside their vagina? I am surprised she wasn’t ill.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, it's happened to me. The guy I was with was being quite rough with me, pulling me around and that. I was totally in the moment and didn't notice straight away, he would of though I guess so I was a bit cross that he didn't stop tbh!

By *ixedblkinjectionMan  over a year ago

london

I have ended up with a cock ring for a condom a few times...but that was with my ex and all of 16 yrs ago....these things happen from time to time when you have a decent size...

By *atdancerCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It has happened to me before when going for multiple orgasms. Now I change after every orgasm - lesson learned.

Hat

God Yes! Been happening to me for 12 years!!

I don't care what anyone says! You don't need a monster to break them.

Sizes on them are the issue and I'm yet to find a brand that fits tidy. Most are far to small length and thickness and I don't even have a big on3!

By *icked lifeMan  over a year ago

llanelli

Iv had this happen and she wanted me to carry on but I stopped and got another....No mater how good it feels it's not worth it x

» Add a new message to this topic