FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What got you into swinging

What got you into swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me I’ve asked my wife thousands of times for a threesome ffm but she always declined I thought because she just didn’t want to but last year she went out for drinks after work and her and a friend came back a little pissed nothing out of the ordinary there but her friend started looking at me and smiling for what seemed no reason until my wife needed the loo while she was gone her friend came to me whispered in my ear that she wanted to fuck my wife as you can imagine I was in gleeful shock and instantly hard as a nail and she could see that my wife returned sat down and her friend now had a couple of buttons undone on her blouse got up walked over and just started kissing her then me then her again rubbing her pussy through her trousers my wife was moaning with pleasure writhing with intent it was going great until the friend let go of my cock pulled away from my wife and said she had to go and ran out the door my wife was dripping and needed more that night the sex was the best we had ever had and the first time she had ever let me cum in her mouth to my surprise she swallowed the lot it turned out she loved the idea of a ffm but was too scared to try it apparently she had been feeling the urge to play with a woman for years and since then our relationship has been intense

Please forgive my punctuation I’ve never been good at it and I’ve had it pointed out on here already lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of those situations where it cannt be planned or forced. Sometimes going with the flow works..... in your case it definitely did.

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Five years ago myself and Mrs Brum got chatting about sexual wants. Out the blue she confessed to waiting sex with another woman. We spoke about at length for about three months before taking the step to join a swinging site.

She no classes herself fully bi after experiencing the joys of another woman many times. Unfortunately we still haven’t found the single bi Fem for our agreed FFM

"Five years ago myself and Mrs Brum got chatting about sexual wants. Out the blue she confessed to waiting sex with another woman. We spoke about at length for about three months before taking the step to join a swinging site.

She no classes herself fully bi after experiencing the joys of another woman many times. Unfortunately we still haven’t found the single bi Fem for our agreed FFM"

We’ve had ffm for a few months it was every Friday either before or after work but now have babysitter issues so doesn’t happen as much but my wife sometimes lets me fuck her alone while she takes the kid to the park lol

"One of those situations where it cannt be planned or forced. Sometimes going with the flow works..... in your case it definitely did.

"

All of our ffm's bar one has been spur of the moment on nights out. It's nice when it happens like that x

As much as I like ffm I much prefer watching my wife being fucked by another man while I’m balls deep in his wife

"As much as I like ffm I much prefer watching my wife being fucked by another man while I’m balls deep in his wife "

You should have asked her for that then. She might have came home with a couple x

"As much as I like ffm I much prefer watching my wife being fucked by another man while I’m balls deep in his wife

You should have asked her for that then. She might have came home with a couple x"

I didn’t know I would like it until it happened I shocked myself when it turned me on

For me it was my ex who said she wanted to know what sex with a woman was like so we decided to try ffm threesome. We found a likely woman but it never progressed. Me and my ex split and on a night out I bumped in to this other woman, we didnt get together but she did introduce me to her friend, who was a swinger and we became a fwb couple. The rest is history.

By *ake5176Man  over a year ago

City

I just really enjoy sex with more than one person at the same time, whether it’s threesomes or more. I like “normal” as well but it’s just so much more intense.

» Add a new message to this topic